Hey guys
I'm really sorry If I'm interrupting your discussions, But I have very annoying problem that prevent me from enjoying modding
I have a problem while using mod manager, The Mod is activated but no change in game!
The mod manager works OK and the game runs smoothly but all changes I've done in my mod are not showing in the game!

I'm modding ETW by pack file manager 3.5.2 because all the other versions were not working (even db editor)
my mod is just small changes in the unit stats but the mod has never changed anything in the game
The strange thing is that technically the mod is activated because I can't play any game online (It shows that I have different mod than them) and user_empire_script shows that the mod is activated (mod "test.pack"
But Why then there is no change?
I've tried a lot of options .... even i tried to change only one value in unit stats but still no change in the game
I think the problem is not related to the changes I'm doing but it is about activation of the mod itself
Because the same changes i did in the main game files and they all works!
But it is dangerous to always change CA directories and i can't play online anymore in that case!
Any solution you have?

Thanks in advance