Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: --- The Great Campaign Expanded--- Faction Inclusion Mod

Default Re: --- The Great Campaign Expanded--- Faction Inclusion Mod

Can I just redownload this mod, and it will work with the latest patch, or do the modder need to make an update for it to be compatible with the patch?

Is this mod updated for the patch yet?

Im sorry, im new to all this modding stuff. How do you merge the file the the campaigns folder?

could you give the full name of the folder you have to place the .rar file into? because i dont see how to 'merge' the file and the campaigns folder, as you said in your first post, and i was under the impression you would need to replace a file with this new .rar file to use it.

Sorry if the answerr is really obvious, i've only just started with modding

Did anyone figure out a solution to the problem of protectorates not being able to EVER make an alliance, even after they are not a protectorate ?

where do you put the minor faction mod? I got a vista and can't seem to find a folder where empire is.

The current files seem to work fine (or as well as before) with the current mod.

To install, extract from the rar and copy the startpos and scripting files to:

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\empire total war\data\campaigns\main

Or if you're on x64:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\empire total war\data\campaigns\main

Make sure you back these files up before-hand! If you don't, the only fix is to tell steam to re-check all your data and have it redownload those two files.

Any chance on getting a new linky?

Datek's Avatar Civis

I think this one died a long time ago. If you're looking for a mod that unlocks minor factions, this is the one to use: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=288139
    Signature by Ceylankral