Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Waronmars MODS! --Spain Retexture ALL UNITS!-- PipMod -- Leather UI-- Small horse retexture!-- FRANCE RETEXTURE WIP!--

Default Re: Waronmars texturing, modding, fiddling, reinstalling :) --EPIC Spain retexture! -

Good input Ebusitanus!
    I think that images feflects the historic uniforms of spanish army. If you want to do a historic accuracy mod, you must see that images. But I also like the images that Waronmars showed us (in red and white only). Add uniforms in blue and red (like your last images show) is a good idea too. Un saludo
    José
    Last edited by José Campeador; March 18, 2009 at 12:41 PM.

Default Re: Waronmars texturing, modding, fiddling, reinstalling :) --EPIC Spain retexture! -

Hey guys, sorry about that broken link, it was very late when I uploaded it -_-. I fixed it now, so go ahead and download!

About those special units - very good idea, I will make those on the weekend.
    I speak Spanish to God, Italian to women, French to men, and German to my horse. -Charles V

My Mods- PipMod, LeatherUI, Spain Retexture+flag swap
    My website

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by waronmars View Post
    Hey guys, sorry about that broken link, it was very late when I uploaded it -_-. I fixed it now, so go ahead and download!

About those special units - very good idea, I will make those on the weekend.
    Thanks mate, the units are great! i made own patch file before and got them working! +rep

hm now it says the flag swapper is corrupted?

also, for the retexture, are more units retextured then in the last one? because that one was easier to use i think? not sure, but for this new one it seems i have to unpack something?
    Last edited by Mediteran; March 18, 2009 at 07:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mediteran View Post
    hm now it says the flag swapper is corrupted?

also, for the retexture, are more units retextured then in the last one? because that one was easier to use i think? not sure, but for this new one it seems i have to unpack something?
    I can upload my file if you wish on filefront just download and place in data! it works 100%, let me know if you want the file?

sure, it would be of much help!

sure, it would be of much help!
    Ok, uploading now will post in 20 minutes

thank you, + rep

thank you, + rep
    Here you go mate: http://files.filefront.com/13490691

Install

1. place spainw-patch.pack file in Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\empire total war\data

2. start game hey presto! spanish units!!

thanks a lot! i would give you rep again but i gave you 20 minutes ago already

thanks a lot! i would give you rep again but i gave you 20 minutes ago already
    its ok, here to help when i can!!

♔ST0MPA♔'s Avatar Ordinarius

Im confused, has the complete spanish retexture been updated with new skins since the last time I downloaded it with the white and red skins?
    "Yeah tho I walk through the valley of the shadow of death; I shall fear no evil... for I'm the meanest sonofa in the valley."

Yes, there are now more units retextured. Also all the extra units, like region specific ones, will have white as their faction colour instead of yellow.
    I speak Spanish to God, Italian to women, French to men, and German to my horse. -Charles V

My website

Quote Originally Posted by King Louise Assurbanipal View Post
    Waronmars, I think that this thread help You making reskinned Spain
    There is Spanish full historical units roster and uniforms from early and mid-18th century:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=153692

I made tham in old engine but You can see details, haircuts and colours
    Thats what i call a good suggestion !!

@Waronmars
    more variation of colours and details for each unit and faction, switching just colours isn't very atractive modification at all (don't take this wrong) i liked the new flags pretty much more accurate

New skins guide check european wars (kla mod)
    Common sense removed due being Disruptive.

Quote Originally Posted by waronmars View Post
    Yes, there are now more units retextured. Also all the extra units, like region specific ones, will have white as their faction colour instead of yellow.
    Will the new retextured units work, just by placing the new pack file into the data folder? or do we need to use your tutorial?

have you any screenshots of the new retextured units as well please?
    Last edited by ToonTotalWar; March 19, 2009 at 03:21 AM.

I can´t extract spainflag-patch.pack. The file is hurt say to me!
    "TU REGERE IMPERIO FLUCTUS HISPANE MEMENTO"

-Recuerda España, que tú registe el imperio de los mares.

Regarding the installation of the Spanish retexture, I considered carefully whether to use this method for installation, and it seemed to me the best way to do it. To keep the install to just placing it in your data folder would add 150mb+ to the download, and I am wanting to keep it as small as possible. If I can figure out how to give my .pack priority over the official patch.pack, this won't even be a problem. Honestly that probably won't take too long to do, so bear with it for now .

About the instructions, they are only long because I took great pains to make them completely foolproof. If you are worried about messing up your game, simply copy patch.pack to somewhere else. The worst that can happen is that you need to copy it back into your game folder.

This type of install will not be around for too long, just until we understand the way ETW handles load order. Hopefully I will have sorted something out very soon, and we can all go back to complaining about historical inaccuracies :p

My website

Quote Originally Posted by ToonTotalWar View Post
    Here you go mate: http://files.filefront.com/13490691

Install

1. place spainw-patch.pack file in Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\empire total war\data

2. start game hey presto! spanish units!!
    I will re upload the spain flag swap on saturday, for now please use the link ToonTotalWar kindly supplied

Regarding the installation of the Spanish retexture, I considered carefully whether to use this method for installation, and it seemed to me the best way to do it. To keep the install to just placing it in your data folder would add 150mb+ to the download, and I am wanting to keep it as small as possible. If I can figure out how to give my .pack priority over the official patch.pack, this won't even be a problem. Honestly that probably won't take too long to do, so bear with it for now .

About the instructions, they are only long because I took great pains to make them completely foolproof. If you are worried about messing up your game, simply copy patch.pack to somewhere else. The worst that can happen is that you need to copy it back into your game folder.

This type of install will not be around for too long, just until we understand the way ETW handles load order. Hopefully I will have sorted something out very soon, and we can all go back to complaining about historical inaccuracies :p

My website

i'm not sure if you've seen this, i think maybe some of it is explained here, but i dont understand anything as i am not that good with pc's

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=239487

for this new retextures that you made, which file needs to be unpacked? patch.pack? or?

I just saw this---looks like our problems are solved

My website