Page 95 of 121 FirstFirst ... 4570858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105120 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,900 of 2401

Thread: Smoke and Blood Mod Thread (Last Update: 28.02.10 - Blood Mod for NTW ;) )

Default Re: Smoke and Blood Mod Thread (Last Update: 8/30/09 BSM for Imperial Splendour 2.x added)

Mech_Donald, thanks very much for this..much appreciated!

apoll

Default Re: Smoke and Blood Mod Thread (Last Update: 8/30/09 BSM for Imperial Splendour 2.x added)

FINALLY got around to installing this. Excellent work. It's hard to imagine the chaos without the smoke all over the place and the terrifying air bursts that this mod makes compared to the more "fireworky" looking ones in the vanilla game. Great job.

Ordinarius

Quote Originally Posted by sparty View Post
    FINALLY got around to installing this. Excellent work. It's hard to imagine the chaos without the smoke all over the place and the terrifying air bursts that this mod makes compared to the more "fireworky" looking ones in the vanilla game. Great job.
    Hello!

Thank you for the praise! It's alway good to see, that people likes my work! Thanks!

Mech_Donald

P.S. If you have some more suggestions, please let me know!

I can't use this mod with multiplay... why?

titanvoyager's Avatar Biarchus

Hey, master!

How are going the improvements? any progress?
    "...to boldly go where no man has gone before."

LochKopf's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by Toboe View Post
    I can't use this mod with multiplay... why?

the players must have the BSM Mod, too

You should really warn in the first post that you can't play multiplayer with this mod on unless you're with other players who have it (basiclly no one, at least not in my region when it comes to multiplayer) So I deleted the mod files and now the game won't even run...

helmersen's Avatar Praepositus

Do I have to use the Mod Manager for this to work? Can't I just paste the file into my data folder?
    Interested in how Attila and the new LONGBEARDS DLC plays?

Check out my Total War Attila: Jutes Let's Play: http://youtu.be/rFyxh4mj1pQ
    Check out my Total War Attila: The Langobards Let's Play: http://youtu.be/lMiHXVvVbCE
    Total War: Attila with ERE vs Sassanids GEM at max settings:
    http://youtu.be/jFYENvVpwIs
    Total War: Rome II Medieval Kingdoms Mod Gameplay: http://youtu.be/qrqGUYaLVzk

Quote Originally Posted by helmersen View Post
    Do I have to use the Mod Manager for this to work? Can't I just paste the file into my data folder?
    You can do so, but than you have to configure your user.empire_script manually.
    Or you use the patch pack version wich has to be unpacked wich the PackFileManager.

any news on how it works with 1.4?

Aftar updating patch 1.4,I tried to see light dragoon's firing charge with BSM4.0.
    I saw no firing dragoons...even if they stand still and don't move,they didn't fire.
    Then I turned off BSM,they fired regardless whether they are moving or not.

If you get a version that does not alter the alot of the tables (the IS version) then Dragoons will work fine...

vonPauluS's Avatar Civis

Im playing ETW online and i would like to use blood mod for more realistic visual effects in Multiplayer,which this game lacks,so id like to ask u Mech_Donald are there any possibilities to mod and release simple patch _pack file for 1.4 for playing Multiplayer vs other people,who dont have it? I know that we can use BSM in Multiplayer( but your opponent must have BSM mod installed too).

any word on whether this works with 1.4? Just reinstalled and don't want to add it unless it works.

Hey Mech_Donald...can I use your latest "BSM full version for Darthmod" with the latest Darthmod 3.0? I really hope so, as your mod is vital to giving ETW a sense of real immersion. I NEVER play ETW without it...

tks. (Sorry if already covered somewhere else).

apoll

Mech_Donald.

I have a new version for DarthMod Empire which is compatible with 1.4 patch. This version you have now for DarthMod is not compatible. This DBEDitor and my time is preventing me to create a new one quickly, since I cannot copy/paste columns without problems. We will be in collaboration for a new version soon.

I think with 1.4 there are a few issues like with the dragoons not firing at all and some units don't produce the BSM mod smoke.

I'll have to play without it untill the mod is updated

Yes, I can confirm Light Dragoons cannot fire with this mod enabled (I had the medium version). They can fire with the noTrails mod though (I hate those horrible looking tracers)...

Johan217's Avatar Campidoctor

Patch 1.4 adds a few new projectiles, including one for light dragoon carbines. That is what is causing the trouble.
    Rock 'n' roll is the only religion that will never let you down

Hey Blood and smoke fans. I wonder if there is a feature of the mod that exists only in the full version - So I can recognise straight away if I am playing with full , not medium.

I ask because I play around with various mods ,as most of us do, and I'd like to know if it's active or cancelled out by another file.

Any feature that only FULL has ?