Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: New Music Pack

Default Re: New Music Pack

What ! ? no Wagner ! How am I supposed to play as Prussia now I want my Flight of the Valkeries ! . . . . .but only to trigger on cavalry charges. otherwise it might get old fast
    around when ya need him

I'm having an issue with the mod : whenever i attack in the campaign, the music stops, and wont resume if i autoresolve.
    Is there something i'm missing ?

Beggar's Avatar Decanus

I'm already downloading, but what are "AAR" sounds ?
    And has the battlefield music been replaced ? For some odd reason I would like to hear classical music while fighting.

Laetus

I already congratulate you for you music pack but I would like to sugest you that you could use the the baroque period composers like (Italians) Corelli, Vivaldi, Scarlatti, Albinoni,( English) Purcell, Handel, Stanley, (French) Rameau, Couperin, (German) Bach, Telemann. You choose well Tcheaikovsky's 1812 symphony. Bethoven is OK too. Hayden is good too. NOT Chopin. Can you change the composers, please, and this will be the best music pack. I could help you to select the right music if you need my help. Thank you again . Onkel Tuca tried his best but you exeled in it. YOUR MUSIC PACK IS WORKING WELL!! George

i'm really impressed by your music choice!

thx a lot!

Is there any list what titles there are? when someone talk about special song i dont find it :-(
    Last edited by ramses12; April 02, 2009 at 02:07 PM.

♔GrinningManiac♔'s Avatar Centenarius

I cant for the life of me work out how to install this.

It's sitting in WINRAR, but I can't follow the instructions.

1. Is unpacking the same as extracting?
    2. Where is my DATA folder? I have scripts and stuff, but no folder labelled DATA.
    3. How do I backup?

Quote Originally Posted by GrinningManiac View Post
    I cant for the life of me work out how to install this.

It's sitting in WINRAR, but I can't follow the instructions.

1. Is unpacking the same as extracting?
    2. Where is my DATA folder? I have scripts and stuff, but no folder labelled DATA.
    3. How do I backup?
    1. yes, unpacking is the same as extracting.
    2. Your data folder will be in your steam folder, in steamapps/common/empire total war
    3. Just make a copy of it and put it somewhere else, voila, a backup

♔GrinningManiac♔'s Avatar Centenarius

Thanks very much, I worked out I had to go through steam, but now someone has told me that Extracting and Unpacking are the same thing, I'm a great deal more confident with mods now.

Thanks.

Also, I notice whenever I try to move a unit on the battlefield, it takes a few seconds to load one of the marches, would this lag decrease with a better computer or is it the mod?

Laetus

Hi InFUA.

This is a great music pack. I love it, and thanks very much for doing it.

But I have one request. Could you publish a list of the pieces you have included. There is one I really like but I can't find out who the composer was and it is driving me nuts. So if you could list the pieces I could look them up until I find it.

Thanks for your work.

Much more immersive, +1

Did you to find a way to shuffle the songs (random selection), or do they always start with the same ones when you load a campaign? I know other music mods have had problems with this.

Quote Originally Posted by GrinningManiac View Post
    Also, I notice whenever I try to move a unit on the battlefield, it takes a few seconds to load one of the marches, would this lag decrease with a better computer or is it the mod?
    Im not sure, if all marches are so, so it maybe your system, try to play on lower requirements...

It was either this mod or the periodic mod but I chose this one. Didn't like the sound of having to edit a file so I chose for this one. Took all of 2 seconds to set it up, and the game feels a lot less dull when I'm at the campaign map now. That original campaign map theme would literally put me to sleep. Some tracks on this sound louder than others though... all they really need is a free music editor with the amplify feature.

Cheers

Libertus

Sorry to be a pain, but does anyone have another mirror for this file? ... I can't download anything from filefront and the 2shared link gives speeds of about 56k/s which will take way too long.

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by sfchammer View Post
    Sorry to be a pain, but does anyone have another mirror for this file? ... I can't download anything from filefront and the 2shared link gives speeds of about 56k/s which will take way too long.

cheers
    Atleast I hope you could download it by now.

hello.
    there are 4 songs in this video: British military march, German, Russian and Ottoman. the latter two had never heard. someone there knows the name of them?
    a song interesting for the Ottomans is the "Ruins of Athens" of Beethoven

Is there any way to make new sound files for the battle music? The Vanilla music during battles is horrific, and drives me completely insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucius Tiberius Vorenus View Post
    Is there any way to make new sound files for the battle music? The Vanilla music during battles is horrific, and drives me completely insane.