Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: New Music Pack

General A. Skywalker's Avatar Primicerius
    currently Coruscant, but born on Tatooine

Default Re: New Music Pack

Quote Originally Posted by InfUA View Post
    get the file named sound_music.pack
    You surely forgot an "s" there, didn't you? (sounds)

alright, we gots some Bach in there....I'm downloading now.

I really appreciate your effort. Do you think you will get a chance to post of a complete list of composers/works...thanks?

Quote Originally Posted by peter der Meter View Post
    Hi,

can somebody upload it to another filehoster? Filefront sucks. To slows!

Use rapidshare. I cant wait 5 h until the download finish!

thnx
    you may think filefront sucks, but I'm downloading the file right now at b/w 1.4 and 1.7MB/sec. that's pretty darn good to me

General A. Skywalker's Avatar Primicerius
    currently Coruscant, but born on Tatooine

Love the music pack, adds atmosphere! +REP

Only thing I dislike is that all marches are being played by all nations... hope there'll be a way found to fix that.

hmm, is it all just music? no sounds for weapons or anything right?

Quote Originally Posted by Spike View Post
    hi,

cant you upload it somewhere else aswell ??, i am not gonna download it whem it takes me more then 4 hours to download on filefront.
    Filefront sucks in that thing, i got a 24MB line and still can only download at 48KB a sec, wich i am not gonna do.

maybe it wouldnt be bad to upload it aswell on rapidshare
    I'm on a basic cable line and it only took me 20-25 minutes. Go watch a television show or screw your girlfriend... or better yet, surf these forums while you wait.

Just suggestions.

Loving the music !!

One question though that you might be able to answer...is there anyway to have the music on the campaign, but to have no music at the battles (so that I can hear the battle effects without music). Other than me turning the music on and off all the time?

Could I , for instance, just delete the music > land section of the sounds_music.pack, or would that cause problems?
    Last edited by Snapshot; March 26, 2009 at 02:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snapshot View Post
    Loving the music !!

One question though that you might be able to answer...is there anyway to have the music on the campaign, but to have no music at the battles (so that I can hear the battle effects without music). Other than me turning the music on and off all the time?

Could I , for instance, just delete the music > land section of the sounds_music.pack, or would that cause problems?
    When you in Battle go to menu and search sound, then find music and take adjuster down.

When you in Battle go to menu and search sound, then find music and take adjuster down.
    Yeah I am just looking for a way to do it without having to turn the music down each battle and then back up again after the battle for the campaign. I'll drop the battle music from the file and see if it makes the game crash or whether I get to keep the campaign music but not the battle music

Curious...I deleted the battle entries in there and it still played music on the battles. Guess it must get it from somewhere else

Quote Originally Posted by Snapshot View Post
    Curious...I deleted the battle entries in there and it still played music on the battles. Guess it must get it from somewhere else
    From Land folder

From Land folder
    Yeah...Got it sorted now though !

It was playing the prebattle music. So I removed those too and now its perfect !

Got your wonderful music on the campaign, and then no music (apart from the drums and fifes) when I am in battles. Excellent !

Lazy of me I know, I could just use the volume slider, but I couldnt be bothered with moving it up and down all the time

Thank you for the excellent music mod. At least having a great atmosphere takes away from the pain of the bad AI lol

No problem, use also AI mod, I suggest you my real recruitment mod, but if you need unlimited units, try some easier mods without such restrictions with improved AI.

wonderful

Hi~

Thanks for the mod.

It is great.

If you can make the music more random.

it would be perfect.

There are songs that I always listen to but some can be hardly played.

But anyway

it is great