Thread: Interloper

Default Interloper

Greetings!

I'm playing my first EB campaign (v 1.1) as Romani on H/M and despite a few poorly timed CTD's I must say so far this my favorite version of the game.

I do have a question regarding interlopers. I installed a level IV gov't in Massilla after taking the settlement and the client ruler was quickly killed off in an ensuing battle. I've for the most part stabilized the region - however - whether I recruit a new general to govern or import a family member they both soon get tagged with the undesirable *interloper* trait.

What would be my best course of action to rectify this? Should I tear down the IV and install a III?

Thanks for the help.

delra's Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: Interloper

Well, first of all you should be playing 1.2 with quick fixes which are sticky on the bugs subforum. This will save you lots of frustration.

Second, about your problem, you have to rebuild level IV government every time you create a new governor for it.

I was under the impression 1.2 wasn't save game compatible, correct? I'm about 85 years in...

Thanks for the tip!

Icon3 Re: Interloper

Yes, 1.2 is not save-game compatible. Try the fixes in this topic.

I havn't even been able to install 1.2 yet. I installed 1.1 but then 1.2 won't install for me.
    oh well, I havn't even seen my own computer for over 3 weeks, Doesn't make a dif anymore anyway.

DHS
    "Today I saw a slave become more powerful than the Emperor of Rome"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

delra's Avatar Praepositus

Why won't 1.2 install?