Thread: DarthMod Empire

Default DarthMod Empire

I could not resist.... it was pointless. I have recently bought Empire: Total War and I got enthusiastic with all of its features and the depth of its gameplay. I am more than pleased with this game. Still, I have traced some incosistencies which happen to annoy me and I will fix them for my own pleasure and sense of realism.

That means... I will mod... and I will upload my work when I have a good solid version for all of you to play. For the time being, the game cannot be unpacked as in the past and we wait an urgent patch which will fix critical things. After that I expect that the ground will be free for me and other modders to begin working.

Because I have no energetic forum (yet) for Empire Total War, I would like everybody who know my work to come also here and report any incosistencies they trace. Gameplay incosistencies, AI mishappens, balance issues ... no bugs and graphics issues. These will be used later to target specific areas of the open code and then hopefully destroy them.

I have created a thread HERE and you should go there and post.