Page 7 of 80 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516173257 ... LastLast

Thread: Pack File Manager 1.12 (w/ integrated .loc editor)

Default Re: Pack File Manager 1.3

Disregard that, it works now. Something was blocking the site.

Default Re: Pack File Manager 1.5 (w/ integrated db viewer and editor)

YES this is a GODSEND lol i finnaly got to edit my winged hussars to be a lot better Sniff LTchambers i SALUTE you lol thank you for This GREAT mod tool without you life...it is nothing

I get an error whenever I try to replace files, I'm trying to replace a sound file with Mech_Donalds new marching sounds, but I get a window telling me there's been an unhandled exception or something with the program. Anyone got the same?
    Last edited by Sorkenlol; March 13, 2009 at 12:07 AM.

The new version's replace functionality is somewhat bugged. It's probably still safe to delete the old and add the new to achieve the same thing. I went ahead and released the thing with the bug so people could do editing easily.

Quote Originally Posted by LtChambers View Post
    The new version's replace functionality is somewhat bugged. It's probably still safe to delete the old and add the new to achieve the same thing. I went ahead and released the thing with the bug so people could do editing easily.
    Ok. I tried that but it didn't work either :/ I deleted the old sound files, saved, started again and added the new ones, saved and then played, but there was no marching sound at all.. Of course I might have done it wrong, or the sound files might be corrupted.

By the way, I tried the sounds in Custom Battle with line infantry (I also tried it with guards and coldstream guard), might that be the problem? Does marching sounds not work in custom battle? What strikes me is that the drummer actually played the drums, but no sound came.
    Last edited by Sorkenlol; March 13, 2009 at 12:18 AM.

Yeah that's really outside the scope of my knowledge, I haven't played with the sound files at all.

I get archive is corrupt..

GodofCats's Avatar Libertus

Icon9 Re: Pack File Manager 1.5 (w/ integrated db viewer and editor)

Quote Originally Posted by Matte979 View Post
    I get archive is corrupt..

I'm getting the same thing...
    Ah, I'll rest now, yes? The endless dream calls to me... but before I close my eyes, I must know - what will become of my children? They were madmen before I found them and freed them from the prisons of their own minds... *sigh* and with my death, madmen they again will be. It's not what I believe. It's what I know.

love to use sound mod but i get an error with the pack file mng, file is corrupt....i have framework 3.5 help anyone?

file is corrupt

and no replies as to help.....

over and over, "this archive is corrupt"

can we have some mods that dont rely on this broken program?

LtChambers is probably asleep (not sure what his timezone is) - try tomorrow.

Yoda Twin's Avatar Vicarius

first try not to triple post and hes probably asleep
    Minister for Home Affairs of the Commonwealth v Zentai [2012] HCA 28 per Heydon J at [75]

Analysis should not be diverted by reflections upon the zeal with which the victors at the end of the Second World War punished the defeated for war crimes. The victors were animated by the ideals of the Atlantic Charter and of the United Nations. The Universal Declaration of Human Rights was about to peep over the eastern horizon. But first, they wanted a little hanging.

I get an Unhandled exception has occurred in your application when i click on for example units_tables, units or units_stats_land =(. Not sure if the program downloads okej. None of them seems to work for me.

Can someone who has downloaded one that isn't corrupt upload it?

I got the file, just go to the sourceforge site (The source link).

Click on /bin, which should give you a file that you can download that is a .exe file. Download that and should be fine! Using it right now.

I get an error when I click on any DB file, is there anyone else experiencing this error?

GodofCats's Avatar Libertus

Icon1 Re: Pack File Manager 1.5 (w/ integrated db viewer and editor)

Anyone know if .net framework 3.5 is available for Windows XP Pro 64x?
    Ah, I'll rest now, yes? The endless dream calls to me... but before I close my eyes, I must know - what will become of my children? They were madmen before I found them and freed them from the prisons of their own minds... *sigh* and with my death, madmen they again will be. It's not what I believe. It's what I know.