Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Late Campaign.

DeadlyBlowfish's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: RELEASE: Late Campaign.

Pleasure to help

Please, please please post your screenshots, tips and ideas.
    IMPORTANT:
    If you wish to use, modify, build on or do just about anything to or with any of my mods, feel free to do whatever you want. All I ask is to have my name in the credits somewhere :-)

What kind of screenshots do you want?

you cant play as norway or mexico ? :*/

how exactly does this work? does it override the GC or is it a seperate campaign?

Maximus_54's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyBlowfish View Post
    Pleasure to help

Please, please please post your screenshots, tips and ideas.
    Deadly, .rar files dont work for me (dont know why) Do you think you could convert it to a different type?

Choki's Avatar Domesticus

Donload a new Winrar, the old winrar are ovsolets

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus_54 View Post
    Deadly, .rar files dont work for me (dont know why) Do you think you could convert it to a different type?
    I could pop a zip file version up, sure :-)
    IMPORTANT:
    If you wish to use, modify, build on or do just about anything to or with any of my mods, feel free to do whatever you want. All I ask is to have my name in the credits somewhere :-)

eLLoCo1976's Avatar Libertus

Hey Blowfish

I really dont know if you will like my ideas or if they are anyhow possible to integrate in the game, however, I will give it a shoot. Lets see what others think about. So here I go:

- Unit appearances - would be very cool to have the units (pics and if possible ingame) differ not just in colour, what about some original uniforms. Right now, for many countries thats just the different colours and some small difference in shapes, just viewable on the battlefield, not on the unitpics, if I didnt go completely blind

- Victory conditions - would be cool having more countries to take in "world domination", for some nations its a little low i think, what about a 2 choice wincondition option 1. for having no end date, just wining some specific number of regions 2. for end time date and like the player with most regions wins - or anything similar, would be cool to have some choice there i guess

- More historical oriented europe (more old style factions like the small ones that emerge later one, probably would mean to have more regions i guess so that there would be enough development space for the countries) - please dont forget Hessians, my favorite =)

Thanks for any concideration.

Greetings LoCo

Nordfeldt's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by RyuNoKami View Post
    how exactly does this work? does it override the GC or is it a seperate campaign?
    It overrides, so make sure to copy the original files to your desktop or something, so you can put them back if you want to.

Beggar's Avatar Decanus

Could you tell what are the emerging factions that are playable in this mod (I don't know any factions that emerge)? Nice work, anyways

Weird CTD during my USA game, in 1828 at the end of the turn my game just ctds no matter what I do, it stinks.

Quote Originally Posted by bobkat View Post
    Weird CTD during my USA game, in 1828 at the end of the turn my game just ctds no matter what I do, it stinks.
    Oh? That's strange.... only as the USA? Try a new game perhaps, as you're only two years in... :hmmm:

Kohvi: Sure, will pop it up in the reserved section sometime
    IMPORTANT:

I noticed that there is no Greece as an emergent faction...... Is there a way that we could get Greece to be a emergent factions..... Please..........

Nordfeldt's Avatar Civis

Playing as Denmark. Having taken care of Sweden and Prussia in Europe, my victorious armies are ready to secure some much needed colonies in India. I decided it was time for a new regime in Mysore

My East India Company ready to face the natives who are approaching from all sides.

The two armies in firing range.

Danish Life Guard Regiments attacking the enemy in the flank

Hmm, the Indians are getting a bit close... AND bringing in a full stack of reinforcements

The battle bulges back and forth for a while...

Aaargh hadn't noticed their commando raid on my artillery position

Going to make a last stand - fight to the death!

Somehow I survived the attack as the Indians lost faith just seconds before my last five units surely would have routed - sweet victory!

Indian counterattack same round , guess my colony dreams will have to wait 5+ years until a new army can arrive.

Orko's Avatar Praeses

can you post your empire(I mean, on diplomacy screen?)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
    Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.

Slanted's Avatar Senator

It is a great mod but do you think you could add all of the emergent factions?

Quote Originally Posted by Slanted View Post
    It is a great mod but do you think you could add all of the emergent factions?

I agree, great work with the mod... can't wait to see if Greece will be included as well!

Yes Greece is definitely going to be fun. Kicking the Turks out, recreating Byzantium Empire, taking revenge on Venice for sacking Constantinople, taking Rome........ FUN!

Quote Originally Posted by Nordfeldt View Post
    Playing as Denmark. Having taken care of Sweden and Prussia in Europe, my victorious armies are ready to secure some much needed colonies in India. I decided it was time for a new regime in Mysore

My East India Company ready to face the natives who are approaching from all sides.

The two armies in firing range.

Danish Life Guard Regiments attacking the enemy in the flank

Hmm, the Indians are getting a bit close... AND bringing in a full stack of reinforcements

The battle bulges back and forth for a while...

Aaargh hadn't noticed their commando raid on my artillery position

Going to make a last stand - fight to the death!

Somehow I survived the attack as the Indians lost faith just seconds before my last five units surely would have routed - sweet victory!

Indian counterattack same round , guess my colony dreams will have to wait 5+ years until a new army can arrive.

YES! +Rep for your awesomeness
    IMPORTANT:

can anyone confirm that the USA campaign goes beyond 1810? have the victory conditions changed at all?