Thread: Late Campaign.

Nordfeldt's Avatar Civis

Default Re: RELEASE: Late Campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike99mm View Post
    Does this work with new patch?
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by SimonB1er View Post
    Would it be difficult for me to add Quebec as a playable faction?
    I want to play with Quebec too.
    Only waiting for a mod who will allow me to play as Quebec.
    thanks

GTFO. Jamie's Avatar Decanus

can you continue after the 100 turns?

SimonB1er's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by Lavoie-Qc View Post
    I want to play with Quebec too.
    Only waiting for a mod who will allow me to play as Quebec.
    thanks
    That's also what I'm looking for. And 1783 seems like perfect timing to get rid of those evil british redcoats!!

Choki's Avatar Domesticus

WORK PERFECT!!! GOOD WORK!!

But I LIKE TO PLAY SINCE 1700 ITIS POSSIBLE? IF ANY ONE HELPE +rep to you!

SonOfOdin's Avatar More tea?

Quote Originally Posted by Gallant0 View Post
    Works like a charm save a few very minor nations. Can't seem to play Knights of Saint John or the Plains Nations. Other native factions work though.

I think it overwrites the other campaign, but backup your directory and you're able to swap them in and out I reckon.

WHAT???
    The first thing I was gonna do when I recieve the game was download this to play as the order!!!
    Bummer
    /The Eagle Standard/Under the patronage of Omnipotent-Q/Werder Bremen fan/

+rep I'd give you 50 rep if I could manage it. My heart fluttered when I started my US campaign and saw Nathanael Greene's name, I'm a direct descendant and just was happy from seeing it, lol.

Uh anyone know where the empire total war files are found on vista?
    Any could someone write out a step by step directions for us morons?

Watercress's Avatar Praeses
    Her Majesty's Extraterrestrial Possessions

youll find them in steam, it's far in their files.

GTFO. Jamie's Avatar Decanus

mine is in C:/program files 86x/ steam/steamapps/commonfiles/Empire total war (on vista)
    Last edited by GTFO. Jamie; March 11, 2009 at 05:18 AM.

Orko's Avatar Praeses

If I might be able to suggest, I think you could make it 4 turns per year for more realism and more turns.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
    Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.

JohnHamm's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Nordfeldt View Post
    Yes

I understand that it works with the new patch, because it's just replacing the older file back into the data (thus the files go back to the way they were before the patch), so what I want to know is did the patch have anything in it that needs to be in this mod?
    John W. Hamm

If you like what I post +REP
    and I'll do the same for you!!

Libertus

It works very nice on me. I just can't play the Knights of St. John , and also the Mamluks do not have any victory conditions... (they were the two I wanted to play). Nice work though, if you can make Greece playable any how I would be greatfull

Nordfeldt's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by JohnHamm View Post
    I understand that it works with the new patch, because it's just replacing the older file back into the data (thus the files go back to the way they were before the patch), so what I want to know is did the patch have anything in it that needs to be in this mod?
    No

JohnHamm's Avatar Civis

Great thank you!!
    John W. Hamm

If you like what I post +REP
    and I'll do the same for you!!

DeadlyBlowfish's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Nickpes21 View Post
    It works very nice on me. I just can't play the Knights of St. John , and also the Mamluks do not have any victory conditions... (they were the two I wanted to play). Nice work though, if you can make Greece playable any how I would be greatfull

The Victory conditions are mostly unimportant tbh, just put it on World Domination and all's good .

SonofOdin: As for the Knights of St John I can play them fine, but they're not a "trading nation" so they're rather a challenge. Give it a try anyway and report back if you have an error.

JohnHamm:

The late campaign works fine with the patch

Choki: Yes, there are various instructions as to how one can unlock certain factions in the main campaign, but not as many as are in the "late version". I could, if you wanted, upload my modified main campaign file at some point separately.

bobkat:

Pleasure to help

orko: I'm looking into how to do that now :-)
    IMPORTANT:
    If you wish to use, modify, build on or do just about anything to or with any of my mods, feel free to do whatever you want. All I ask is to have my name in the credits somewhere :-)

Works fine with the patch. Savegames also. No problems really, the only 'bug' I have found thus far is not beeing able to directly select Portugals Port - but that can be solve by selecting the one in Goa and switching to the other via the arrows.

I have some suggestions for V.2, though. I have seen others mention it too; 4 turns per year makes for a much more interesting(and longer, obviously) game in which you actually have time to execute all those plans of world conquering.

Second, if it's possible, to start at 1700 without tech allready researched. It takes away a large part of the game to have that done allready.

Third, Norway - and any other emergent factions.

Fourth, Victory conditions I guess. Although I really don't care about them - I usually go for world-domination or just dick around. Mostly the latter.

DeadlyBlowfish's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by ralala View Post
    Works fine with the patch. Savegames also. No problems really, the only 'bug' I have found thus far is not beeing able to directly select Portugals Port - but that can be solve by selecting the one in Goa and switching to the other via the arrows.
    Indeed, similarly, if you move an army/rake there all goes fine :-) It's a game bug with certain factions.

I have some suggestions for V.2, though. I have seen others mention it too; 4 turns per year makes for a much more interesting(and longer, obviously) game in which you actually have time to execute all those plans of world conquering.

Aye, 4 turns per year would be a good idea :-)

Second, if it's possible, to start at 1700 without tech allready researched. It takes away a large part of the game to have that done allready.
    That's possible, although it would take away from the fact it was "The Late Campaign". A separate mod, perhaps?

Third, Norway - and any other emergent factions.
    Aye

Fourth, Victory conditions I guess. Although I really don't care about them - I usually go for world-domination or just dick around. Mostly the latter.
    Yup , one of the things on the list.

Also: please feel free to gather screenshots so I can post them
    IMPORTANT:
    If you wish to use, modify, build on or do just about anything to or with any of my mods, feel free to do whatever you want. All I ask is to have my name in the credits somewhere :-)

Choki's Avatar Domesticus

DeadlyBlowfish TANKS FRIEND!!!

If is not a problem, pleace, I wanth to play whit all the factions avaliable from the start of the game, start from 0, from 1700. If you can help me...(oviusly the emergent factions is not possible in this age)

+rep for you!!!!

Outstanding you're a gent!