Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Late Campaign.

G Rider's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: RELEASE: Late Campaign.

Playing as USA I have only one of four trade ports that has a line out of it and that is New York. The others are not trading. Not even a dashed line.

Edit: Ahh It's a game problem as CA has stated. I thought the trade problem was with just nodes not the routes showing up but according to their statement this is supposed to be fixed this week sometime.
    Last edited by G Rider; March 08, 2009 at 10:16 PM. Reason: CA bug not mod bug

Gwyn ap Nud's Avatar Ducenarius

Does this overwrite the Grand Campaign?

Cogito Ergo Vicco

does it work with the other campaign or does it overwrite

Favorite Goalies

Works like a charm save a few very minor nations. Can't seem to play Knights of Saint John or the Plains Nations. Other native factions work though.

I think it overwrites the other campaign, but backup your directory and you're able to swap them in and out I reckon.

Orko's Avatar Praeses

can you post a campaign screenie?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
    Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.

JohnHamm's Avatar Civis

Hey this is great man +rep to you , btw am I undertanding you dorrectly that it only goes 50 more turns? ot is it like the GC and you can just keep playing? I was wondering because you said this is a continutation of the last RTI volume.
    John W. Hamm

If you like what I post +REP
    and I'll do the same for you!!

DeadlyBlowfish's Avatar Tiro

100 Turns, I believe.
    IMPORTANT:
    If you wish to use, modify, build on or do just about anything to or with any of my mods, feel free to do whatever you want. All I ask is to have my name in the credits somewhere :-)

Choki's Avatar Domesticus

GOOD WORK FRIEND!!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

Is desepointed the sound fix who the game needs.!! C A SUCKS!!! 1 GB to fix the sound!!! NOO XD

Orko's Avatar Praeses

can anyone PLEASE post a campaign screeinie if it's not too hard?
    Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.

Sure, what bit do you want?
    IMPORTANT:
    If you wish to use, modify, build on or do just about anything to or with any of my mods, feel free to do whatever you want. All I ask is to have my name in the credits somewhere :-)

Orko's Avatar Praeses

ALL of it: America, Europe, and India.

Sure, I'll do it in a bit
    IMPORTANT:

thankīs for this nice mod, m8 itīs working goooooooood. finally i can play as hannover!

greets dennis

Thank you for making this!

Hope you can clear something up for me: What is the main difference between playing as America in episode 4 or starting with them in the GC with your mod? I know you mentioned "with late era units/town development" but could you please elaborate more?

Thanks.

Polpolgio's Avatar Miles

Mate, I tested you mod and I haven't found any bug yet. I PMd you a question, I hope you answer me, and thank you very much.

helmersen's Avatar Praepositus

Ok, so I just have to extract the file to the campaigns directory, right?
    Interested in how Attila and the new LONGBEARDS DLC plays?

Check out my Total War Attila: Jutes Let's Play: http://youtu.be/rFyxh4mj1pQ
    Check out my Total War Attila: The Langobards Let's Play: http://youtu.be/lMiHXVvVbCE
    Total War: Attila with ERE vs Sassanids GEM at max settings:
    http://youtu.be/jFYENvVpwIs
    Total War: Rome II Medieval Kingdoms Mod Gameplay: http://youtu.be/qrqGUYaLVzk

helmersen's Avatar Praepositus

Ok Is working for me But could someone fix those damned FOW!?
    Last edited by helmersen; March 09, 2009 at 03:09 PM.
    Interested in how Attila and the new LONGBEARDS DLC plays?

Check out my Total War Attila: Jutes Let's Play: http://youtu.be/rFyxh4mj1pQ
    Check out my Total War Attila: The Langobards Let's Play: http://youtu.be/lMiHXVvVbCE
    Total War: Attila with ERE vs Sassanids GEM at max settings:
    http://youtu.be/jFYENvVpwIs
    Total War: Rome II Medieval Kingdoms Mod Gameplay: http://youtu.be/qrqGUYaLVzk

Quote Originally Posted by AnastasioTheGreat View Post
    Thank you for making this!

Hope you can clear something up for me: What is the main difference between playing as America in episode 4 or starting with them in the GC with your mod? I know you mentioned "with late era units/town development" but could you please elaborate more?

Thanks.
    Hey,

Sure!

I'm happy to say, for America, there's absolutely no difference. I used their faction data from then, which seemed logical. As for the "late era units/town development", it's simply that the towns/faction technologies have developed as they would have normally, to give a real late campaign feel (how much they develop depends on the faction, obviously). Choose a faction and see for yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by helmersen View Post
    Ok Is working for me But could someone fix those damned FW!?
    It's a current problem with certain factions. There are various fixes in the original post, but nothing ultimate. It's not a campaign problem, rather a faction one. I'm looking into it though
    IMPORTANT:

Can you make Norway(Not Denmark-Norway, but emergent-Norway) a playable faction? Or is there no hope for emergent factions as playable?
    Since this mod starts in 1783, maybe it can be done?

You can do it

Haha, thanks for the encouragement, but it's rather difficult to pin down teritory files right now, the emergent factions I've got so far have teritory allocations set.

I'll see what I can do when I have more time to play with hexes
    IMPORTANT: