Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Late Campaign.

Default Re: RELEASE: Late Campaign.

Aaaah...I initially replaced the original starpos file with this one, not the late capaign starpos file. Replaced original starpos with late campaign, added your file from above, then checked it out. Working like it should. Thanks again.

No worries on the rest. Victory conditions are a wish for me anyway. Would do it myself; however, I'm afraid I haven't the technical skills to do it.

SimonB1er's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by taran View Post
    I suppose you can. I started the game that I am playing now, after changing turns to 4 with Turns editor.

But, today I found that I was not able to start a new late campaign game while I am able to load the game that I am playing now. I don't know why. A patch or mods may be causing the problem.
    Meanwhile, In the game I am playing, I am suffering terrible bugs that take place in clicking a fleet, which consists of heavy ships especially.
    How did you manage to make it work? Which program are you using? Every time I load the game when I edit the number of turns per years from 2 to 4, it crashed??!! Can someone help me out?

I n

I need guys I downloaded this mod but I have an older mod before this (I think it's your other mod Deadly the All factions) and when I downloaded it nothing changed?

Please Help!

Mr. Scott's Avatar Primicerius

about 20 turns into the game it crashes at the Ottomans turn.

I've played 3 campaigns and each time after about 20 turns it crashes on the ottomans.

If it weren't for that crash then this would be awesome.
    “When my information changes, I alter my conclusions.” ― John Maynard Keynes

Icon1 Re: RELEASE: Late Campaign.

Is there any progress in making Norway into a playable faction, DeadlyBlowfish?

Anybody get this to work with patch 1.3?
    "My God, I wish we had the 9th Australian Division with us this morning."
    - - Major-General Francis de Guingaund, Chief of Staff, Allied Land-Forces Headquarters Europe, D-Day, 1944

"Australian troops had, at Milne Bay, inflicted on the Japanese their first undoubted defeat on land. Some of us may forget that, of all the allies, it was the Australians who first broke the invincibility of the Japanese army."
    — Field Marshal Sir William Slim.

Dead thread.
    "My God, I wish we had the 9th Australian Division with us this morning."
    - - Major-General Francis de Guingaund, Chief of Staff, Allied Land-Forces Headquarters Europe, D-Day, 1944

"Australian troops had, at Milne Bay, inflicted on the Japanese their first undoubted defeat on land. Some of us may forget that, of all the allies, it was the Australians who first broke the invincibility of the Japanese army."
    — Field Marshal Sir William Slim.

Hi have some issu with this addons.

I'm playing ETW in french (yeah i know but i only found out resently how to change the language ) and i think this addons inst working with french language tryed twice data campaigns etc... . So tried to unsintal the game twice to change the language since it wasnt working put in the trash all the folder conserning empire and tryed one last time to install the game in english and u know what it was still in french then i found out that it was on steam u had to change the language ......... ;'( so now I have my game in english BUT no more empire folder in steam/steamapps/comon etc... however the game is working as usual and i can even load my old campaigns.

P.S tried it with the old folder in the trash inst working

erm, how to get rid of the mod? because I think I replaced something and now I'm not sure what to do
    Kein Sieg ohne Krieg...

Magnificent One's Avatar Miles

Does this work on 1.3? i'm not sure if i have 1.3 or not as steam randomly updates it without telling me what they updated.

You know you want some....

so is this compatiable with the reg campaign?

Favorite Goalies

Awesome MOD!!! I love the Late tech tree, ive been hunting for a mod with a late tech tree for a few days now. very cool. Thanks

Is this mod still being developed? I really want to play it but I don't know anything about mods.

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp Fox View Post
    Is this mod still being developed? I really want to play it but I don't know anything about mods.
    Here.

Quote Originally Posted by husserlTW View Post
    Thanks man!

Icon7 Re: RELEASE: Late Campaign.

How i can download the bc?

Templar129's Avatar Foederatus

This work for 1.5?

Quote Originally Posted by Templar129 View Post
    This work for 1.5?
    Here.

one question sir.
    I choose to play as the USA and in the victory conditions it says by the end of 1810 ...i cant choose the World Domination...
    The Short Campaign is only for 54 turns... 1783 - 1810
    Is this a problem?