Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Late Campaign.

Default Re: RELEASE: Late Campaign.

Very nice, but please edit the OP, DeadlyBlowfish as emergents are not playable with this mod.

would be nice to have a mod where you can play emergent nations such as norway can it be done?

DeadlyBlowfish's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by PowerWizard View Post
    Very nice, but please edit the OP, DeadlyBlowfish as emergents are not playable with this mod.

They are.

Sicily and Naples, Afghanistan, the USA and more are all playable in this mod. In the normal Grand Campaign they would have been considered emergents. However, in the interests of gameplay there are still some naturally emergent factions. It makes everything more interesting.

Glad I could clear up any confusion.

Also Grimmy: Glad you enjoyed it
    IMPORTANT:
    If you wish to use, modify, build on or do just about anything to or with any of my mods, feel free to do whatever you want. All I ask is to have my name in the credits somewhere :-)

Quick question, anyone play as France post revolution, does it work. If so what are the units like, do they reflect the late era. Thanks
    Imperial House Of Wild Bill Kelso
    Under the patronage of Kagemusha.
    Younger brother of TomteOfDoom

I haven't played the latest version, but is Greece playable? If not can you give some directions how to make them playable (if you are not going to add them to your mod)

Greece are Not in the game. Sorry

Due to their coding position it is, at this point, exceedingly difficult to make them so. If it becomes possible I shall release another mod involving them and other factions.
    IMPORTANT:
    If you wish to use, modify, build on or do just about anything to or with any of my mods, feel free to do whatever you want. All I ask is to have my name in the credits somewhere :-)

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyBlowfish View Post
    It goes to what now? :S

Just pop it in the relevant directories (as instructed) and all should be fine
    It just goes straight to hex editor or it goes to Internet explorer.
    Got nothing...

Wha? Explain what you're doing please.
    IMPORTANT:

Icon5 Re: RELEASE: Late Campaign.

Hi Deadly Blowfish,

You said, that you might write a tutorial on modding ETW. When can I expect it?
    In the meantime, waiting for this tutorial, I have a simple (I hope) question -
    - I want to change the game in such a way that it will be 100% guaranteed (or it will be highly probable) that one faction (e.g. France) will agree to be an ally of my faction (e.g. Poland), what should I change in the game?

Keep up the good work,
    Robert
    Last edited by djrob; March 17, 2009 at 07:25 PM.

I'm using firefox i go to to filefront to download it then when it get downloaded it goes open file : options, HEX EDITOR or INTERNET EXPL.:

Then there save file.
    Got nothing...

Just to let you know: Several factions in the 1783 campaign have different upkeep and recruitment costs, as well as building income. We've done that to balance the game to play as the USA. France, for example, earns a lot more money than it should. England's army upkeep is higher than normal, while its naval upkeep is lower.

Just thought I'd let you know.

Hey Thamis,

It's a pleasure to have you post in this thread!

Thanks for the info, any advice on how to change those various values for reballancing would be excellent .

Regards,

DB

Also: I don't suppose you've had a crack at it to see what it's like, have you? , if so, critical appreciation would be awesome.

For everyone else: Comming soon: Faction-Units supplements.
    Last edited by DeadlyBlowfish; March 18, 2009 at 02:51 PM.
    IMPORTANT:

Quote Originally Posted by pericles_plato View Post
    I'm using firefox i go to to filefront to download it then when it get downloaded it goes open file : options, HEX EDITOR or INTERNET EXPL.:

Then there save file.

In which case.... save the file in the location specified in the thread
    IMPORTANT:

When you say +rep, what does it mean, Report or Reply cuz I reported somebody thinking it was supposed to be good but I got in trouble instead can someone tell me how to "Rep"

Quote Originally Posted by Usit View Post
    can someone tell me how to "Rep"
    Believe you have to have a certain post count before you can rep someone.

EDIT: When you can, you'll have a green plus sign button next to the Report button.

This replaces the Regular Grand Campaign right? Don't want to download it if its going to screw up my current GC.

Aykis16: indeed it does, just backup the files :-)
    IMPORTANT:

Quote Originally Posted by kerowhacko View Post
    Believe you have to have a certain post count before you can rep someone.

EDIT: When you can, you'll have a green plus sign button next to the Report button.
    Oh I just see it now, maybe you need 25 posts to "Rep" cuz I got 25 posts before I could rep thanks!!! +Rep (he he)

Alright. I'll backup after I finish my Sweden Campaign.

Nevermind, I figured it out.
    Last edited by King Dennis; March 18, 2009 at 11:13 PM.