Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 39647980818283848586878889
Results 1,761 to 1,780 of 1780

Thread: Bug Reports

Default Re: Bug Reports

Unfortunately, it doid not help. Neither of the files. Same behavior.

Unfortunately, it doid not help. Neither of the files. Same behavior. But the triggering area shifted to the east. Now eastern Scythia causes CTDs.

I'll try to download it from your google drive. Perhaps, noithing will be corrupted this time. And can there be a link for non-installer version in the future?

It seems like a new install have helped. I can hover over the whole map without any problems. Thanks for your help. Great mod by the way.

Suppanut's Avatar Idea-O-Matic

Please upload your preferences.txt for me, maybe setting you have causing the problem.

Alternatively, another models which contain green textures likely to be strat map settlements. I will try create descr_cultures.txt that using vanilla models and will upload for you to test.
    Last edited by Suppanut; March 21, 2021 at 10:53 AM.
    Is proudly patroned by the Great Balikedes.

It might really just be a corrupted file cause after I reinstalled XC5 from google drive, the bug is gone. my preferences are nothing special. I have native fullHD, 32bit colors, campaign shadows and normal moving speed by default. Settlements would cause trouble exactly at their location, while this bug happened in the middle of the steppe.

1)Why do my Incendiary Stone Throwers of Pontus are not throwing anything?
    2)Historical battle of Issus has one serious flaw - macedonian phalangites are drowning when crossing the ford.

Thanks for report. It is my fault for set minimum angle of this projectile too high, make it dud upon throwing. it will be fixed in release version. I also have seen problem of rabies phalangites too, I will look into why it happened.

Hello everyone. I report something that happened in historical battles. In practice the Macedonian phalanx units drown when they cross rivers. The other units succeed without problems but with the phalanxes no. I also tried to deactivate the ability of the phalanx to make it run but nothing, they drown.

It is due to my fault in set unit height at 1, which mean their nose are not above water so they are drowned. I fixed it and will release version 1.2 on moddb soon on Sept 19 2021.

exe RTW (1.5), EC5 (1.2)
    I have 3 problems, maybe I'm wrong, please help me.
    -----------------
    1 problem. Playing with the parts I noticed that in the screen where you can see all the constructable buildings in a city (show building browser), in the academia section the initial building (sribe school) is missing. In the sense that it is not obscured like the others buildings not built, just not there. while playing the parts in the campaign 49 bce yes. I would like to know since the buildings can be built with the Marian reform, in the long campaign will it appear with the reform? or is it really a bug and I can never build it ?.
    -
    2 problem. the siege military workshoop. always playing with the parts I notice from the show building browser screen that the aforementioned building can be made into some cities (ex.seleukia, ekbatana) the problem is that even building all the buildings necessary to do it, I cannot build it anyway. the factions that can do this are: Romans, Greeks, Carthaginians and Orientals (no eastern. in the previous version, or military woorkshoop eastern will be there)
    I suppose that's the problem.
    -
    3problem that binds to 2.In the city of istakhr (region persis), there are the remains of persepolis, to enhance them in addition to the other buildings (in which I have no problems) there is the siege engineer workshoop and the designated factions: (Seleucid and parts) .If I conquer the city with the Seleucids from the catalog of buildings no engineer woorkshoop exists (there is only up to military woorkshoop) .If I conquer it with the parts, there is a possibility in the list but I cannot build because my base faction can't do that. Basically I have a building that can only be upgraded by 2 factions but none of the 2 can actually do it.
    -
    sorry for the length. can you help me? or I just didn't understand and I did something wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by JC08 View Post
    exe RTW (1.5), EC5 (1.2)
    I have 3 problems, maybe I'm wrong, please help me.
    -----------------
    1 problem. Playing with the parts I noticed that in the screen where you can see all the constructable buildings in a city (show building browser), in the academia section the initial building (sribe school) is missing. In the sense that it is not obscured like the others buildings not built, just not there. while playing the parts in the campaign 49 bce yes. I would like to know since the buildings can be built with the Marian reform, in the long campaign will it appear with the reform? or is it really a bug and I can never build it ?.
    -
    2 problem. the siege military workshoop. always playing with the parts I notice from the show building browser screen that the aforementioned building can be made into some cities (ex.seleukia, ekbatana) the problem is that even building all the buildings necessary to do it, I cannot build it anyway. the factions that can do this are: Romans, Greeks, Carthaginians and Orientals (no eastern. in the previous version, or military woorkshoop eastern will be there)
    I suppose that's the problem.
    -
    3problem that binds to 2.In the city of istakhr (region persis), there are the remains of persepolis, to enhance them in addition to the other buildings (in which I have no problems) there is the siege engineer workshoop and the designated factions: (Seleucid and parts) .If I conquer the city with the Seleucids from the catalog of buildings no engineer woorkshoop exists (there is only up to military woorkshoop) .If I conquer it with the parts, there is a possibility in the list but I cannot build because my base faction can't do that. Basically I have a building that can only be upgraded by 2 factions but none of the 2 can actually do it.
    -
    sorry for the length. can you help me? or I just didn't understand and I did something wrong?

1) Not sure about your problem, but it no longer bug and it showing up properly in building browser in version 1.2 as I test, so I could not recreated your bug to properly fix it. What faction you play?

2) This is my fault, I did not give access for eastern to Siege engineer workshop, it is my design oversight. It would be fixed in next version (assume to be version 1.2.1 or 1.3)

3) For Seleucid (and greek in general), access to siege engineer workshop is restricted historic capitol or buildable wonders site (not unique building site, but site of faction buildable wonders) before marian reform.
    Last edited by Suppanut; October 10, 2021 at 02:49 AM.

1) I play the Parts
    2) ok,Now i understand.
    3)With the seleucids i can build the siege engineer workshop in Seleukia and its ok, but how can you resolve the problem for remain of persepolis? Maybe in the next update you can declare wonder declaration for the city of Istakhr,in this case teorically i can build the engineer workshop and upgrade the remain with the seleucids or parts,right?

Quote Originally Posted by JC08 View Post
    1)I play the Parts
    Parthia was start game as semi-nomadic, they would not able to access Academic building until marian reform trigger by greek factions.

3)With the seleucids i can build the siege engineer workshop in Seleukia and its ok, but how can you resolve the problem for remain of persepolis? Maybe in the next update you can declare wonder declaration for the city of Istakhr,in this case teorically i can build the engineer workshop and upgrade the remain with the seleucids or parts,right?
    You could just trigger marian reform as Seleucid yourself by rise huge city on Mediterraean coast (exception to the rule is Bactra and Seleukia which could also trigger the same thing). But it must be greek that build the upgrade to huge city itself, not just capture huge city. After you get reform trigger, you could build siege engineer workshop everywhere.

Yep,after the refor i can build the siege engineer in istakhr(and other cities) with the seleucids. Now the remain problem is that with the eastern factions i cant build the siege enginer. can you tell me when an update will come out to correct this problem?

The description for the Roman Temple to Mars is present in the export_buildings, but doesn't show up in-game.
    The text string in there that says "...+5% Local Public Order if Region has Trade Resource: Gold/Livestock Products/Honey/Pottery/Glassware/Horses/Incense/Iron" should probably be

"+5% Local Public Order if Region has Trade Resource: Gold/Livestock Products/Honey/Pottery/Glassware/Horses/Incense/Iron\n".

Thanks for report, I will fix it immediately.

This is probably a minor issue, but I can't launch any custom battles. The button to start the battle just takes me back to the faction selection screen.

This issue is seem to coming from it nolonger has fold "battlefields" and "imperial_campaign" or "barbarian_invasion" or "alexander" nolonger exist in mod. It is my fault, you could fix it yourself by copy any folder that contain campaign in custom folder to campaign folder and rename folder to those names.

Thanks for your help, that did the trick. Enjoying your mod immensely .