Page 85 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3560757677787980818283848586878889 LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 1780

Thread: Bug Reports

Default Re: Bug Reports

the installer for the game isn't working right on my pc. help

GROB's Avatar Civis

EX5, After several turns, I get a end turn crash to desktop. I have Windowsv10 and the disc version of Rome Total War. I use administrator and Windows 7 compatibility mode. I save each turn. Can anybody help me with this problem?

Suppanut's Avatar Idea-O-Matic

Please send us savegame and your installation detail, We will analyze it.

GROB's Avatar Civis

Hello Suppanut, I think I have solve my problem. I was saving each turn. Now I only save when Iam quitting the game. You and your team did an excellent job. Thankyou
    Last edited by GROB; December 27, 2019 at 02:42 PM.

Crash when fighting with romans against rebels in Cisalpine Gaul.Crash when loading the battle.

Got crash while ending 228 bc turn - help! Love your EC mod, and want to play it more!

What exe you are using? if you are using Steam version of Alexander, there is problem in this version as it try to looking for BI buildings, I have fixed this problem but it would need to wait for version 1.0.1 which would release after new year for that.

And for end turn ctd at 228 bc, please send me savegame along with your installation detail so I would able to analyzed the problem.
    Is proudly patroned by the Great Balikedes.

The issue with 228 BC was recruting roman peasants in west of sicily city. When cancelled the recruitment game didnt crash. So the problem are peasants [0 turn to recruit unit].

Guys love your mod, but the wall of text in the descriptions are killing me (any 101 thread where everything is kinda explained?). Is there any "feedback thread" where I can give some suggestion to UX?

+ with ceaser campaign while attacking army that south east to Ceaser, games crashes
    + while installing xgm(?) in the installer there was sth like 1 health point units that will speed up the battles. While on the XC there was no such a thing :/ can u put such a "command console" in the settings area there i can change such things like: health points etc

If I recalled correctly, that immigrant units are now recruitable properly in recent cumulative updated, which would be official in next release (1.0.1)

Here you are, suggestion and request thread.

https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...s-and-requests

icenii's Avatar Civis

After selecting any faction and pressing start i get the message xc5/data/models_unit/lanjane/textures officer eastern_general_parthia_TGA not found. Verified game files before installing and have the cumulative patch installed.
    I cannot force you to believe the truth but i can allow you to believe a lie. Quote by me " Icenii " In the game of Life Death always wins. Patience is a Virtue that takes time to acquire. The Answer is "7". No 1 wins all the time except God and he cheats.

Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!

The leader of the Bosphoran Kingdom is 31, his father is 45, but it's his father his heir (I think it should be the other way around)
    ------
    The British hill-fort of Moridunon has a the wonder "Ustyurt Plateau Sanctuaries" while it should have the Stonehenge, I suppose.
    -----
    The city of Massalia has "Native Culture - Britons" building (maybe it's right? Maybe in this part Celts are replaced by the British?)
    Last edited by Jurand of Cracow; January 07, 2020 at 05:41 PM.

I play with SPQR.The "Spartacus"script doesnt work.The game has ctd when i click adviser icon.

Missing texture models_unit/lanjane/unit_nl_gaesatae_swordsman.cas

Thanks you for report problem I will look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jurand of Cracow View Post
    The leader of the Bosphoran Kingdom is 31, his father is 45, but it's his father his heir (I think it should be the other way around)
    ------
    The British hill-fort of Moridunon has a the wonder "Ustyurt Plateau Sanctuaries" while it should have the Stonehenge, I suppose.
    -----
    The city of Massalia has "Native Culture - Britons" building (maybe it's right? Maybe in this part Celts are replaced by the British?)
    First error has been discover reason of ctd and now it is fixed, will included in next release.

Second and error is really weird, I have check code and game and found it not appear wrongly with Fiery Pool of Sulis in Moridunon and gallic natives in Massalia is not britons, maybe something is corrupted on your side either due to downloading process (could be fixed by clear broswer cache and download it again) or if it still not fixed, please using chkdisk to see if harddisk has bad cluster or bad sector or not.

Edit: Third one is my fault, I left it slip through, I will fix it next release.
    Last edited by Suppanut; January 08, 2020 at 08:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Quintus Marcius Rex View Post
    I play with SPQR.The "Spartacus"script doesnt work.The game has ctd when i click adviser icon.
    Script have not yet revised after a lot of change that happened in XC from XC4 to XC5. But this is within priority, I will fix it as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Quintus Marcius Rex View Post
    Missing texture models_unit/lanjane/unit_nl_gaesatae_swordsman.cas
    Clear download cache and download again, if it still have the same problem, please use chkdisk to check your harddisk. as I could not find problem from source code.

Quote Originally Posted by Jurand of Cracow View Post
    ------
    -----
    Please tell me what campaign you find this? I have found other 2 bugs already.

Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!

Quote Originally Posted by Suppanut View Post
    Please tell me what campaign you find this? I have found other 2 bugs already.
    Britons campaing.

Ran into a pre-battle error while attempting to repel a Ptolemaic siege as Rome, 275 imperial campaign.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	334.1 KB 
ID:	360400

Aside from a few end-of-AI-turn CTDs(that reloading fixes anyways), campaign mode has gone relatively smoothly.