Thread: BoAv3 delays (Obsolete)

Default BoAv3 delays (Obsolete)

Hi all,

As you know, BoK is sleeping and BoAv3 is in deep sleep. Because the delay to release BoK (february 2010), we decided to don't give news about the BoAv3's development. I choose to develop the v3 in silence because i'll be completely alone to make the v3. In fact, i don't need anyone else to release the v3 than myself. I will receive RT2's help to make models and animations during this year and till june 2010 and that's all.
    Because i don't want to make myself overpressured with the BoAv3's release, i've decided to give no news about the v3 progresses because i well-know that the development will be very slow. However, i swear i'll release this mod so i'll not give any precise release date (2011-2012) because it depends of my time. Now we can consider RTW just as a development base like the great game named Freelancer which is a base for great mods even if there's better games and the game were released in 2002-2003 (this is the same for all Command and Conquer games too). In this optic, we don't think a release of the v3 have to be hurry anymore.
    Now the only question is "when ?".

Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely.
    May Buddha's wisdom be with you...
    High_Templar : Leader of Battles of Asia Mod and Leader of Battles of Kingdoms Mod

Default Re: BoAv3 delays

take your time
    i know i will play the mod when ever you decide to release it

well that is if i am still alive
    uanime5's Eras total conquest
    a Medieval 2 total war kingdoms mod
    featuring 10 campaigns covering the entire world
    each include different factions, faction start positions, and levels of technology
    Download>Link1 Link2 Link3 Link4 Link5

hull19's Avatar Ordinarius

Can't wait. Make something good

Great news.

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

I Give All My best Wishes to you! Good Luck!+rep for encouragments

Just want to give my support, love the mod, love the era, if you need anyone to research certain historical aspects im willing to do my part, for i have no ability in coding etc and study history as a hobby.

If you give me a subject to research, and ill do what i can.

My email is Shaunchattey@hotmail.com

Wonderful work on the mod!

.................., anyway thank you !
    Who Dares Win

if you can, you aught to get help developing this. My example is Rome Total Realism. That is an increadible mod, great because it is accurate and detailed and researched. And from what I understand, they had a big team to do it with.

BOA2 is a great mod, but so far it lacks the style and art appeal of both the old shogun and RTR, like no descriptions for units. Also, RTR included many more cities than vanilla rome and BOA3 add that. After all, there were millions of jappanese at this time period, so there should be more cities than there are on the map.

But this isnt a BOA suggestion thread so back to the point. get help. get a team of folks to do historical research ( and make it accurate of course) get ppl to help code and do art and give u ideas you may not think of. we all know the often said saying, that many hands make light work, so get some extra hands.

not saying you cant do it alone, just that it would be done faster with help, and with outside ideas, it would likley be better. Thanks and good job.

Good luck making the mod I support you and take all the time you need we still have the BOA v2 to play with so good luck

I think this thread is useless because we could consider BoA 3 as abandoned. Closed

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.