Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boy Married off to dog

gambit's Avatar Gorak

Default Re: Boy Married off to dog

I cant wait to see their faces when the dog bites the kid.

Of course I wont really see their faces.

And I can wait.

Actually I dont really care.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter S. Thompson
    You better take care of me, Lord. If you dont.. you're gonna have me on your hands

★Bandiera Rossa☭'s Avatar The Red Menace

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Feloric's Ambassador View Post
    This is highly interesting, but it will do nothing to aid my Lord to his ultimate goal. The Canines of Earth are not like those of our planet. However, it may be a good way to fuse the cultures of our planets after my Lord is crowned the Emperor Of Earth.
    Thanks for your insight my friend, How shall I prepare for December 21 2012?
    Will it be a peaceful takeover? Can I have a place in the new government?

Lord Feloric's Ambassador's Avatar Biarchus
    I live on a distant planet, a planet ruled by the Great Lord Feloric.

It will most likely not be a peaceful takeover, my Lord is preparing a huge army with many spaceships for the invasion. However if your kind willingly joins the Order Of The Wolf then my Lord will not resort to violence.

Quote Originally Posted by Slurricane View Post
    Can I have a place in the new government?
    My Lord plans on allowing your people to govern themselves however they wish until my Lord can establish a worldwide common government. Of course, my Lord will remain as the top power over any lower governments. For example, if the Unites States of America decides to keep their Judiciary branch and the Supreme Court makes a decision my Lord is displeased with, he reserves the right to overrule their decision.
    Last edited by Lord Feloric's Ambassador; February 19, 2009 at 08:34 PM.
    All Hail Lord Feloric

It will most likely not be a peaceful takeover, my Lord is preparing a huge army with many spaceships for the invasion. However if your kind willingly joins the Order Of The Wolf then my Lord will not resort to violence.

My Lord plans on allowing your people to govern themselves however they wish until my Lord can establish a worldwide common government. Of course, my Lord will remain as the top power over any lower governments. For example, if the Unites States of America decides to keep their Judiciary branch and the Supreme Court makes a decision my Lord is displeased with, he reserves the right to overrule their decision.
    Dude stop wif this nonsense..If yur from another planet i wanna see solid proof..

Elzabar's Avatar Krazy Kiwi

I wonder if the dog will want a divorce.

Indefinitely Banned

marriage huh
    least it's an aranged marriage so the boy didnt have a choice unlike that israeli woman who married a dolphin

Incorrect...My Lord will defeat yur galactic army, we shall meet yu in space. My Lord will prevail over the glorious battle and Earth shall be ours. Be prepared to accept Lord Shyne, Feloric will be destroyed.

Nikos's Avatar VENGEANCE BURNS

This alt madness must stop!
    Learn about Byzantium! http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...Toward-Warfare
    Civitate
    ,Ex Content Writer,Ex Curator, Ex Moderator

Proud patron of Jean=A=Luc
    In Patronicum sub Celsius

Quote Originally Posted by Nikos_Rouvelas View Post
    This alt madness must stop!
    Once my lord takes control of Earth wall problems will cease. Lord Shyne and the 12 Orders which he allied with will come just await that glorious day.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Shyne's Ambassador View Post
    Incorrect...My Lord will defeat yur galactic army, we shall meet yu in space. My Lord will prevail over the glorious battle and Earth shall be ours. Be prepared to accept Lord Shyne, Feloric will be destroyed.
    Dude, that's a pathetic attempt to steal a somewhat humorous joke. Just quit it. Do something unique.

Game of the Fates
    Mod of the week on hold -- I've played nearly every RTW mod out there.
    BOYCOTT THE USE OF SMILEYS! (Okay, just once)
    Antiochos VII...last true scion of the Seleucid dynasty...rest in peace, son of Hellas.
    I've returned--please forgive my long absence.

Augustus Lucifer's Avatar Life = Like a beanstalk
    Patrician Citizen

Is it a male dog or a female dog? If it's a female dog I see no problems with it. On the other hand...

Really though the dog will be dead before the kid is old enough to realize he was ever married to a dog. It's also possible the notion of 'marriage' is being sorely misinterpreted by the news that covered the story.

Icon1 Re: Boy Married off to dog

I demand to completely empty the institution of marriage that has been unjustly monopolized so long by chaunivistic, heterosexual patriarchical societies. I demand the animals' right to marriage!
    Last edited by Aldgarkalaughskel; February 20, 2009 at 03:34 AM.

I laughed so hard at the title.

I laughed even harder as i read the first post.

There going to have one son of a ... get it female dog = ...
    No, no one?
    Oh
    Under the patronage of Noble Savage

Post Tenebras Lux
    European liberal, free trade and civil liberties FTW.
    Attractive, by everyones standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Poet View Post
    Good post Amagi +rep

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12