Thread: Looking for a few SS sub-mods...do they exist?

Icon5 Looking for a few SS sub-mods...do they exist?

Hey, I'm looking for some SS sub-mods or mods that are fully compatible with SS (if they're not please still link me to it) that would improve gameplay and I'm wondering if they exist, if not here on TWC maybe somewhere else.

1. A mod I thought about as I started playing the Teutonic Order, I read on Wikipedia their goal was to convert the pagans to Christianity, well in SS all you can do I think is just start a war with them or send priests to their cities but that's not what they did.

Maybe a mod that adds a diplomatic option 'Convert to Christianity' that would work sort of like Become a vassal e.g it would only work if they were weak or something else.

2. A mod that adds more diplomatic options (?)

3. A mod that lets you place artillery (like a Catapult) on top of a castle wall (where the archers are, or even higher)...that would be awesome.

4. This is just me wondering if there are anymore other cool RPG type mods like Faction Crown Mod and how do I make it save game compatible

Default Re: Looking for a few SS sub-mods...do they exist?

Stainless steel has an entire section Called sub mods.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=653

Yeah i know but maybe there are other forums for ss mods

Caesar Clivus's Avatar SS Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by D3lit3 View Post
    Yeah i know but maybe there are other forums for ss mods
    No there isn't.

1. A mod I thought about as I started playing the Teutonic Order, I read on Wikipedia their goal was to convert the pagans to Christianity, well in SS all you can do I think is just start a war with them or send priests to their cities but that's not what they did.
    Actually that's kinda what they did. They converted people at the end of a sword

Maybe a mod that adds a diplomatic option 'Convert to Christianity' that would work sort of like Become a vassal e.g it would only work if they were weak or something else.

2. A mod that adds more diplomatic options (?)
    Diplomatic options are hardcoded.

3. A mod that lets you place artillery (like a Catapult) on top of a castle wall (where the archers are, or even higher)...that would be awesome.
    Not possible...yet. Something is being worked on in the mod workshop.

BftB2 UPDATED 22nd DECEMBER. Member of the Complete Byzantine Unit Roster team