Thread: Maybe a glitch, probebly not

jsktrogdor's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Maybe a glitch, probebly not

EDIT: Problem solved, ty all

I was moving my laptop while playing (SS 6.1) and I think I must of hit a few keys on accident. What I know is that my computer opened the menu for wi-fi networks, the comand prompt window in total war was opened (I think its called the comand prompt window, you know it opens with this key: ` ). Anyway, the game has stoped showing settlement details on the campaign map. Settlment order, settlement income, pop growth, construction and recruitment Icons as well as the settlements name; none of those things apear. But the names of all characters and generals apear.

Ive probably just hit a hotkey or accidently typed something into the command window without knowing it. Any one know how to fix it?
    Last edited by jsktrogdor; February 14, 2009 at 10:27 AM.

Default Re: Maybe a glitch, probebly not

yeah i got something like that on mine too, but i fixed it by pressing the "fn" and "up" button on my inspiron laptop. just do it again and you should be set, if you have the same kind of latop as me that is
    --- Theseus1234
    Suum cique (To each their own) -Motto of the Kingdom of Prussia

The Crown of Aragon AAR- The Iberian Supremacy
    Quote Originally Posted by Justice and Mercy View Post
    My opinion is 100% objective. That's how I'm so right all the time.
    ^Human hubris knows no bounds.

caralampio's Avatar Magnificus

In my comp its 'j' that makes settlement details disappear.

jsktrogdor's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Ty, ill go try both out now.

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Theseus1234 View Post
    yeah i got something like that on mine too, but i fixed it by pressing the "fn" and "up" button on my inspiron laptop. just do it again and you should be set, if you have the same kind of latop as me that is
    It was this ^^^, "j" key toggles the display of banners for me, its odd because the "fn" key and up down usually adjusts brightness. That might of been what did it, and I just assumed I had hit a key accidently? TY for the tip, the Kingdom of England thanks you graciously, Ill try to convince the people to rename London after you.
    Last edited by jsktrogdor; February 14, 2009 at 10:27 AM.