Page 8 of 457 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617183358108 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great Conflicts main discussion thread. Please post here!

PubliusKhannus's Avatar Senator

Default Re: The Great Conflicts 872-1071...mod for kingdoms.

Ahh ok lol, that makes a lot more sense.

Check out my collection of poetry, prose, & comedy @ https://badwriter.net

Quote Originally Posted by AnthoniusII View Post
    Thank you my friend...You and your fellow composers will be needed soon to make the music according to each faction...
    We are already have a couple of Arn's tracks...
    The progress is rather slow for now but i feal that progress will be like a explosion(much matterial in the same time)...
    We (with the co operation of other unit roster maker teams)seak to create not only a joyfull mod to play but also a gate to knowlege about that era's history and civilisations that are mostly unknown!

Sounds great to my ears.

May I compose a menu theme for it, featuring Greek Singers? I would send it to you, when I am finished.

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

The Team's list added in the 1st post...
    Please notify me if i forgoten some!
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Τhe mod i seaking for a mapper to reinforce the mapping team...
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Douchebag's Avatar Vicarius

what did the roman army look like, during this time period?

Quote Originally Posted by Douchebag View Post
    what did the roman army look like, during this time period?
    For what we have shown so far[units not comleted yet]
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Cavalarii Lancers

Scutatoi

Our humble team becomes larger and larger...
    Please wellcome Condottiere SOG !!!

wow thats amazing a AI person all to yourself, the best we can do is just use his battle AI

I am sorry for the delay in the research Anthonius, I have a lot of school projects right now, and I am also doing signatures and loading screens for 2 mods. I will have the information by the end of the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by PubliusKhannus View Post
    I am sorry for the delay in the research Anthonius, I have a lot of school projects right now, and I am also doing signatures and loading screens for 2 mods. I will have the information by the end of the weekend.
    Νο worries mate RL comes 1st!

Wow! Very very Promising , I Love the awesome Map , Units and the time Frame!
    Last edited by Lord Willy; May 08, 2009 at 07:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Willy View Post
    Wow! Very very Promising , I Love awesome Map , Units and the time Frame!
    Thank you my friend...
    We hope that we can show to public a small preview of our work soon because i can't keep secrets for long!

Quote Originally Posted by AnthoniusII View Post
    Thank you my friend...
    We hope that we can show to public a small preview of our work soon because i can't keep secrets for long!
    Cool , cant wait To that

The traitor strikes again.......

Heavy Kievan Viking* spearmen *(Russ for the Byzantines)

See Sumskilz's great reconstruction...
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

I thing some rep to him is needed,don't you?
    And afcourse to RuTW team for their help and permision to modify their exelent work in order to provide the players some top of the art result!

that is wonderfful

Thanks Nakharar, I'm very pleased with how they turned out as well. The model is still in fact still a WIP. Right now the shields are flat but we will be adding a three dimensional boss to them.

Building on the foundation that the Rusichi team has so graciously provided us, I've been able to create several very nice looking Viking units that I'm sure Anthonius will preview when he deems the time is right.

And, from what I've seen of Leif_Erikson and Pacco's textures so far this, this is turning out to be a very beautiful mod.

Wow!!! I can't wait to play the ALPHA version because this would be my first mod to play. (I'm a newbie to TW mods, so I'm looking for a WIP to become a part of it to help them) Keep it up guys!!!
    Currently Playing:

So what can I do now bossman?

wow this mod is looking amazing congrats to u guys!

Awesome Units!Well Done sumskilz!+rep