Page 51 of 457 FirstFirst ... 2641424344454647484950515253545556575859606176101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 9136

Thread: The Great Conflicts main discussion thread. Please post here!

Default Re: The Great Conflicts 872-1071..[Bulgarian Faction preview in post 1]

Quote Originally Posted by constantius View Post
    In the name

NikeBG's Avatar Sampsis

Good luck and success in the exams, Gogo!

gogo t's Avatar BULGARIAN

I told you that the preview will be at 27th, but tomorrow i wont be in town, so.... have a nice look

T
    he Great Conflicts

menu preview

(TGC's icon for desctop)

Videos

Bad quality, but just to see how the menu works. As you can see the faction icons are perfectly arranged (no motion when selected)

Faction icons

Menu

-------------------------------

-------------------
    Few random loading screen images \just 5 of all 15\
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Faction names are still the old (petzenegs- mongols etc)
    the borders arn't the one that will be in the mod, I'm just showing how will they look

Edit: So guys, enought of me. Won't be active for few months

Last edited by gogo t; April 26, 2010 at 04:58 AM.
    MORAL

Hereje's Avatar Artifex

Absolutely amazing! + rep!

Hrobatos's Avatar Praeses

ahh, Croatia has been added to campaign
    I would give you +rep, but I' ll have to wait, too soon...

Amazing work!
    +rep

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

I am surprised by the quality of your work Gogo despite the fact i had already have seen parts of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    EDIT: Menu preview added in the mod's 1st post. Announcement is on its way!!
    Last edited by AnthoniusII; April 26, 2010 at 06:41 AM.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

btw, because most of the users started to call me Gogo \correct\ Gogo is coming from Georgi... like Johny-John t is for my last name
    Last edited by gogo t; June 03, 2010 at 10:01 AM.
    MORAL

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Quote Originally Posted by gogo t View Post
    btw, because most of the users started to call me Gogo \correct\ Gogo is coming from Georgi... like Johny-John t is for my last name \Tushlekov\
    Georgi like George in english or Georgios in greek!
    For all the rest I must introduse my self also.
    I am Anthony!
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Horatius Flaccus's Avatar Biarchus

Great preview!

NikeBG's Avatar Sampsis

Marvellous, as usual! I still can't understand how people can make such things.
    Quote Originally Posted by gogo t View Post
    btw, because most of the users started to call me Gogo \correct\ Gogo is coming from Georgi... like Johny-John t is for my last name \Tushlekov\
    At first I used to call you Zhoro (which, for the non-Bulgarian-speakers, is another Bulgarian shortened form of Georgi, along with Gosho and Gogo (and some others)).
    Btw, if we're introducing ourselves, I'm Nikolay (Russian form of the Greek Nikolaos, original Bulgarian form is Nikola), which becomes Niki when shortened and is not a girl's name (at least here).

Hrobatos's Avatar Praeses

Default Re: The Great Conflicts 872-1071..[Mod's menu preview in post 1]

pa brate Nikola šta ima?

juvenus's Avatar Campidoctor

Excellent work.....Can't wait to play it.

Comes Domesticorum

Just saw this mod for the first time, and it's the first M2TW to get me excited in a while! Very nice concept, the work so far is astounding.

Bagatyr's Avatar Campidoctor

I think that the bulgarian and east franks coa are rong. The lions shoud be the other way around.

2Shy's Avatar Campidoctor

Bagathyr I am on the same opinion but there is problem - we have no evidence what was the COA of the First Bulgarian empire after it was christionised ( ofcourse I may be wrong but I don't know if there is existing document in which is said what it was ) -we know before the conversation,we know the coa of the second bulgarian empire .If you know please shere .
    PS- Мисля че ако някой знаеше изобщо това щеше да бъде Ник ( и историците де ) .

http://bg.wikipedia.org/wiki/Герб_на_България
    Show me a COA with bulgarian lion looking to the right

Eaven the lions of your avatar are looking to the left
    Nawadays bulgarian lion is looking to the left too
    This revolutionery lion is looking to the left too

East francia's COA is the coa of bavaria, bavaria's coa don't have lion, I added it to look more like kingdom coa

more lions
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lion_%28heraldry%29

edit:
    Lion from the time of tzar Ivan Shishman
    Last edited by gogo t; April 27, 2010 at 10:11 AM.
    MORAL

NikeBG's Avatar Sampsis

It's not known whether the FBE had a CoA at all anyway. Remember that CoAs are mostly a Western influence, which makes it logical that the first documented Bulgarian CoA is from 1295 (except for Tsar Samuil's personal CoA, which didn't establish itself due to obvious reasons). However, the game requires a CoA and thus we have to use the closest thing we can get as a symbol of the nation. And the lion has been used as a symbol quite a lot in Bulgarian history (mostly in the SBE, but also in the FBE, f.e. Khan Omurtag's lion statues before his palace). The other candidate would be the gryphon or the IYI, but I think both have fallen out of favour after the Christianization as relicts from the Pagan past (though you can see the IYI on the Bulgarian rebel faction, which strives to revert back to Paganism - don't forget that Paganism still existed all the way till the end of the X century).

You can also check this article (on Bulgarian), which seems rather interesting.
    Last edited by NikeBG; April 27, 2010 at 10:30 AM.

Bagatyr's Avatar Campidoctor

people i have seen fue piks with lion on the right but i can't find them at the moment as for the bulgarian coa in the mediieval i am thinking that our ansestors have there simbols but thx to the otoman turks we don't know them beacause they are destroied.The intresting thing is that Serbia,Bosnia,Croatia and Walachia and Hungary manage to preserve theyers in some point !

2Shy's Avatar Campidoctor

Nike I think that the Khan Omurtag's lion statues were more to show power and to strike fear in to the hearts of the foreign diplomats and guests but I gues that you said is also true ... we may never find out .