Page 454 of 456 FirstFirst ... 354404429444445446447448449450451452453454455456 LastLast
Results 9,061 to 9,080 of 9105

Thread: The Great Conflicts main discussion thread. Please post here!

  1. #9061
    AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Thessalonike Greece
    Posts
    18,946

    Default Re: The Great Conflicts main discussion thread. Please post here!

    Quote Originally Posted by szikelkun View Post
    Wellcome Undead Martyr, thanks for your help!

    AnthoniusII, Did Norinke help scripting?
    He contacted me once but silence since then.

  2. #9062
    AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Thessalonike Greece
    Posts
    18,946

    Default Re: The Great Conflicts main discussion thread. Please post here!

    In case someday that TWC stop its activity you can find us :
    1: Total War.org
    2: ModDB.
    The future of TWC is un certain.

  3. #9063

    Default Re: The Great Conflicts main discussion thread. Please post here!

    Thank you for all your work over the years on this project Anthonius. I have greatly enjoyed all the time I have spent playing your mod. I wish that I had the modding skills necessary to help you, but I am a history teacher and my programming skills are not good. Best wishes for a happy and fulfilling life!

  4. #9064
    AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Thessalonike Greece
    Posts
    18,946

    Default Re: The Great Conflicts main discussion thread. Please post here!

    We have some promising news.
    Dead martyr started to create Thessaloniki unique battlemap model in IWTE and most of all we will get further help in IWTE matters from a real master AriovistusSuebus that have done great things.
    bitterhowl sent us a script how to Transform the East Frankia to HRE and now I wait a scripter of our team to input that script in to our mod. He also will help us making more stable the Magyars Horde event.
    In return I will try to help him making a fanctional slinger warrior model.

  5. #9065
    Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Antiokheia
    Posts
    4,011

    Default Re: The Great Conflicts main discussion thread. Please post here!

    This is fantastic news indeed

  6. #9066
    bitterhowl's Avatar Campidoctor
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Russian Feodality
    Posts
    1,532

    Default Re: The Great Conflicts main discussion thread. Please post here!

    Hi guys. For better cooperation I created a dedicated English speaking thread on our local forum, where you can directly contact Norinke, Ariovistus and other persons you've interested.

    At current moment I posted there my default CAI for example to test for ones who interested.

    My sister, do you still recall the blue Hasan and Khalkhin-Gol?
    Russian warship is winning. Proofs needed? Go find yourself!

  7. #9067
    Emperor Caesar's Avatar Ordinarius
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    754

    Default Re: The Great Conflicts main discussion thread. Please post here!

    Good Afternoon. I was very happy to discover a mod that took the timeframe back to when Carolingians still ruled the Frankish kingdoms.

    I wanted to ask about creating the Holy Roman Empire. That script is still pending correct? And does the player really need to wait 360 turns before being able to crown themselves Emperor?

    Thanks in advance!
    Avatar courtesy of Joar.

  8. #9068
    AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Thessalonike Greece
    Posts
    18,946

    Default Re: The Great Conflicts main discussion thread. Please post here!

    Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Caesar View Post
    Good Afternoon. I was very happy to discover a mod that took the timeframe back to when Carolingians still ruled the Frankish kingdoms.

    I wanted to ask about creating the Holy Roman Empire. That script is still pending correct? And does the player really need to wait 360 turns before being able to crown themselves Emperor?

    Thanks in advance!
    I have writen this before. TGC is different from other mods not because of its quality of visual aspects but as an educational tool.
    Bitterhowl sent us a script that will make the transformation of EF to Ottonian/HRE successfuly because as it is now HRE apears as a horde.
    Yes you have to wait to the right date what Otto the 1st will be coronated to have this transformation that will bring you many troubles.
    Everything in TGC are spinning around historical events. The victiry conditions will include not the conquest of a certain number of regions but taking and completing misions and survive to 1071. Only if your other conditions are fully completed and your reach 1071 only then you will win.

  9. #9069
    Emperor Caesar's Avatar Ordinarius
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    754

    Default Re: The Great Conflicts main discussion thread. Please post here!

    Quote Originally Posted by AnthoniusII View Post
    I have writen this before. TGC is different from other mods not because of its quality of visual aspects but as an educational tool.
    Bitterhowl sent us a script that will make the transformation of EF to Ottonian/HRE successfuly because as it is now HRE apears as a horde.
    Yes you have to wait to the right date what Otto the 1st will be coronated to have this transformation that will bring you many troubles.
    Everything in TGC are spinning around historical events. The victiry conditions will include not the conquest of a certain number of regions but taking and completing misions and survive to 1071. Only if your other conditions are fully completed and your reach 1071 only then you will win.

    Understood. Thank you.
    Avatar courtesy of Joar.

  10. #9070
    AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Thessalonike Greece
    Posts
    18,946

    Default Re: The Great Conflicts main discussion thread. Please post here!

    Strat_map model of Dromon for Roman Rosters. Still I do not know how to put it in game or how to adjust the faction sympol but I am close enough.

  11. #9071
    Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Antiokheia
    Posts
    4,011

    Default Re: The Great Conflicts main discussion thread. Please post here!

    That's amazing

  12. #9072
    AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Thessalonike Greece
    Posts
    18,946

    Default Re: The Great Conflicts main discussion thread. Please post here!

    Quote Originally Posted by Antiokhos Euergetes View Post
    That's amazing
    No its not. Only Westeros TW sub mod managed to put ships in the mod but there is none to tell us how to do it.
    No tutorial and no modder to tell us how.
    I have ready :
    1: Dromon
    2: Long boat
    3 Dhow
    4: Cog
    But no one can or either does not want to help us.

  13. #9073
    Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Antiokheia
    Posts
    4,011

    Default Re: The Great Conflicts main discussion thread. Please post here!

    Faith, brother have faith you will suceed. You have done amazing things already do not let fail spirit that that has guided you so far now

  14. #9074

    Default Re: The Great Conflicts main discussion thread. Please post here!

    Quote Originally Posted by AnthoniusII View Post
    No its not. Only Westeros TW sub mod managed to put ships in the mod but there is none to tell us how to do it.
    No tutorial and no modder to tell us how.
    I have ready :
    1: Dromon
    2: Long boat
    3 Dhow
    4: Cog
    But no one can or either does not want to help us.
    I think they would help you here:
    https://discord.com/channels/6479126...13832685240346
    (I'm hungarian. My english is not so good. Sorry.)

  15. #9075
    AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Thessalonike Greece
    Posts
    18,946

    Default Re: The Great Conflicts main discussion thread. Please post here!

    Quote Originally Posted by szikelkun View Post
    I am afraif i can not log in a Discord. Never mind. If they realy want to help community they could write a tutorial here in TWC like i did for Marka horses. If they want to keep their secrets for them let them have them.
    Last edited by AnthoniusII; March 06, 2023 at 12:18 PM.

  16. #9076

    Default Re: The Great Conflicts main discussion thread. Please post here!

    Quote Originally Posted by AnthoniusII View Post
    I am afraif i can not log in a Discord. Never mind. If they realy want to help community they could write a tutorial here in TWC like i did for Marka horses. If they want to keep their secrets for them let them have them.
    You always say nobody wants to help you. Szikelkun shows you where you could get help, but you don't bother using 10s to make a Discord account and see if you can get help, but instead request that they make a tutorial on TWC. I really don't understand you

  17. #9077
    AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Thessalonike Greece
    Posts
    18,946

    Default Re: The Great Conflicts main discussion thread. Please post here!

    Quote Originally Posted by Anubis88 View Post
    You always say nobody wants to help you. Szikelkun shows you where you could get help, but you don't bother using 10s to make a Discord account and see if you can get help, but instead request that they make a tutorial on TWC. I really don't understand you
    https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...1#post16134695
    I hope you can understand me now. Knowlege should never be a possess of few that 1st leared what they know from modders the shared their knowlege ipenly for everyone and NOW they are trying to keep their knowlege secret and many of them even sell it.
    I wont be part of this mascarate.

  18. #9078
    Dismounted Feudal Knight's Avatar 🦀\_(ツ)_/🦀
    Civitate

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    snoozing
    Posts
    2,517
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Great Conflicts main discussion thread. Please post here!

    There's also nothing to stop people from asking there and posting the results on the site, eliminating any 'secrecy' that might be involved. I'm aware of no non-disclosure clause in the server linked above (though an invite should have been posted, not a url). That's essentially what I had in mind to troubleshoot this. The use of discord has nothing to do with secrecy and everything about the usability from the modder's prospective. Not everyone may like the format, but the holdouts can have their cake here or use both (both especially if they want to be effective in the modern era).
    Last edited by Dismounted Feudal Knight; March 06, 2023 at 02:49 PM.
    not sure what to do with this tagline, so sometimes it changes

    wait, who is this? -- twc wiki -- twc discord -- good reading for citizens

  19. #9079
    AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Thessalonike Greece
    Posts
    18,946

    Default Re: The Great Conflicts main discussion thread. Please post here!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dismounted Feudal Knight View Post
    There's also nothing to stop people from asking there and posting the results on the site, eliminating any 'secrecy' that might be involved. I'm aware of no non-disclosure clause in the server linked above (though an invite should have been posted, not a url). That's essentially what I had in mind to troubleshoot this. The use of discord has nothing to do with secrecy and everything about the usability from the modder's prospective. Not everyone may like the format, but the holdouts can have their cake here or use both (both especially if they want to be effective in the modern era).
    We talked about this in another thread months ago. I am an old fasion guy. I came here and great names of modding shared their knowlege without "invitations" or anything else. Imaging if KE wouold have GOAT in a discord how many less mods would be made? If Rusichi team would say "join us in our Russian site if you want our material" how many mods less would be made?
    Ofcourse modern ways are confortable for young people but I am from those guys that when "asked" gor help and I can give I GIVE it without "hows or where"...I just give it.
    I DO NOT SHARE my ohone number in any site because in Greece there are too many frauds and numbers are licking everyday to evil hands.

  20. #9080
    Dismounted Feudal Knight's Avatar 🦀\_(ツ)_/🦀
    Civitate

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    snoozing
    Posts
    2,517
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Great Conflicts main discussion thread. Please post here!

    On the contrary, you have made your choice of how and where clear: here, on TWC, not where people have gone. It is okay to acknowledge you prefer a different place, but make no mistake, this isolation is self imposed at this point. Old fashioned with a refusal to 'just give' or for that matter, to go where people are is its own choice. The consequences are clear.
    not sure what to do with this tagline, so sometimes it changes

    wait, who is this? -- twc wiki -- twc discord -- good reading for citizens

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •