Page 14 of 457 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223243964114 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great Conflicts main discussion thread. Please post here!

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Default Re: The Great Conflicts 872-1071...mod for kingdoms.

Pacco "sell" your secrets high price!
    A small detail those 'shape" shields will be ONLY for high rank units and king's men....The others will be equipted with..................................
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

The traitor finally caught .....
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

**Retired**

Best shields textures, that I have seen on this forum.

pacco's Avatar -master-of-none-

Thanks guys!

Skinner and modeller for Roma Surrectum
    Under the patronage of Tone
    my shield collection

Horsa's Avatar Artifex

Do you need any help in research for the Kievan Vikings?

Nevada's Avatar Domesticus

Amazing shields.

Now make a template or a tut for it

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Coat View Post
    Any help is wellcomed!
    Please contact Sumskiltz!
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Most of the more Norse and Norse influenced units have already been completed. I'm mostly working on Slavic units right now. We have a very active research team, but we're always open to help/suggestions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enros View Post
    You don't seem to be familiar with how the burden of proof works in when discussing social justice. It's not like science where it lies on the one making the claim. If someone claims to be oppressed, they don't have to prove it.

Horsa's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by sumskilz View Post
    Most of the more Norse and Norse influenced units have already been completed. I'm mostly working on Slavic units right now. We have a very active research team, but we're always open to help/suggestions.
    Wow really!

If you want you can send me pics in a PM and I'll give constructive criticism and help with names if you need them... talk about a cunning plan to see the units early.

If you need any help feel free to PM.

alien_t's Avatar В Съединението е Силата

Quote Originally Posted by AnthoniusII View Post
    All normal maps will be fixed at the end of each unit roster...
    If you like may use this Gogo_t's tutorial
    BTW, pacco great shields
    Bulgaria: Total War - Mod For M2TW
    Check my Turnovo, custom settlement video preview or download it here
    Under the Honorable Patronage of B. Ward

"...We are Bulgarians and and all suffer from one common disease [e.g., the Ottoman rule]" and "Our task is not to shed the blood of Bulgarians, of those who belong to the same people that we serve" - Gotse Delchev, Collective memory, national identity, and ethnic conflict: Greece, Bulgaria, and the Macedonian question, Victor Roudometof, Greenwood Publishing Group, 2002, ISBN 0275976483, p. 79.

"The Bulgarians, these are the people, who had everything they wished for. A nation, where the one who buys the nobility with the blood of the enemy receives titles..." - Magnus Felix Ennodius, description of battle at Margus
    (Morava) river 505 AD

Thanks!
    But I leave the team today and those will NOT be in this mod!
    They DON´T have my permission to use them!

my shield collection

Quote Originally Posted by pacco View Post
    Thanks!
    But I leave the team today and those will NOT be in this mod!
    They DON´T have my permission to use them!
    That was a sudden desision....
    My friend i hope that you will change your mind...
    The door will always open for you mate...

No, I´ll not and you know why! Because of your dictatorial decisions!

my shield collection

I am sorry that you have this impresion about me my friend.
    But i beleive that only i did was to stay to the "opening" announsement of this mod...Nothing more.
    Q : Why a mod that small?
    A : Because a small mod has much more chances to "survive" to the point
    of it's full release..The needed work is much less giving the dev team
    the chance to focus in some features in maximum details...
    Some of those features are:
    1: Realistic march distances becouse the army's march "covers" more land.
    With a 4 turns per year campaign an army will need a year to march from Dunab to Pelloponesos region..
    2: Shadow factions that could allow realistic civil wars...
    Q : Will be other expansions in the future?
    A : It would be too early to talk about expansions when the mod in it's 1st
    version is just another "crazy" idea...
    But never the less we are going to organise the mod that way that new additions would be easy to fit without harm any of the core mod ...
    The most important will be the map that will have 100-120 settlements and a future addition would easily add the rest that could reach the limit.

Horsa's Avatar Artifex

wow, what happened there?

Well... You did some great work pacco, shame to see your leaving.

wow, what happened there?

Well... You did some great work pacco, shame to see your leaving.
    Yeah, his talents will be missed.
    Last edited by sumskilz; July 16, 2009 at 06:28 PM. Reason: Situation Changed
    Quote Originally Posted by Enros View Post
    You don't seem to be familiar with how the burden of proof works in when discussing social justice. It's not like science where it lies on the one making the claim. If someone claims to be oppressed, they don't have to prove it.

A pic that speaks a thousand words on what armor and especially helmets were used back in the time. Yes, there were still bronze helmets.

Go Minerwars Go! A 6DOF game of space mining and shooting. SAKA Co-FC, Koinon Hellenon FC, Epeiros FC. RS Hellenistic Historian K.I.S.S.

Quote Originally Posted by Keravnos View Post
    A pic that speaks a thousand words on what armor and especially helmets were used back in the time. Yes, there were still bronze helmets.

That is a great and helpfull pic !
    Although all those armors will be available to our units i must admit that the "bronze" versions of the helmets seam to missed by us...
    I will see what we can do...

Giorgios's Avatar Campidoctor

I must say I support you here, Pacco. Without meaning to be rude to Anthonius, I too have experienced it. A few months ago, AnthoniusII suggested that the Golden Ages mod downsize from a full representation of tenth century Europe to something similar to this. When I objected, since we were already "allied" to several teams representing Dark Ages Western Europe, like VLL and WotN, Anthonius responded by setting up this mod, and "freezing out" Golden Ages, leading to that mod's death last month. I must say, Anthonius, I believe that you behaved extremelly badly here, and this whole project totally pulled the rug out from under Golden Ages and the little team I had assembled to work slowly on it.

Rant over. Good luck to this mod nonetheless.
    Last edited by Giorgios; July 16, 2009 at 09:22 AM.

could we keep the dirty laundry to the pm`s and dev forums please...?
    Hr. Alf han hugg til han var mod, Han sto i femten Ridderes Blod; Så tog han alle de Kogger ni Og sejlede dermed til Norge fri. Og der kom tidende til Rostock ind, Der blegned saa mangen Rosenkind. Der græd Enker og der græd Børn, Dem hadde gjort fattig den skadelige Ørn.
    Anders Sørensen Vedel

Quote Originally Posted by Giorgios View Post
    I must say I support you here, Pacco. Without meaning to be rude to Anthonius, I too have experienced it. A few months ago, AnthoniusII suggested that the Golden Ages mod downsize from a full representation of tenth century Europe to something similar to this. When I objected, since we were already "allied" to several teams representing Dark Ages Western Europe, like VLL and WotN, Anthonius responded by setting up this mod, and "freezing out" Golden Ages, leading to that mod's death last month. I must say, Anthonius, I believe that you behaved extremelly badly here, and this whole project totally pulled the rug out from under Golden Ages and the little team I had assembled to work slowly on it.

Rant over. Good luck to this mod nonetheless.
    That requires an answer:
    Golden Ages were started BY ME if i remember well....
    But trying to focus to CBUR I left that mod to others who would like to take a chance to such an extensive project...
    Despite i started the idea i was never the mod's leader...My only offer would be the Nikephorean Unit Roster when it would be ready....
    My personal history in twc prooves that when i promise something i never forget my promices.
    But the rest of the mod should be organised by the mod leader and the rest of the mod's members..
    It was not my fault that many modders that promised to help never did...
    CBUR's 2nd project is STILL under development and when it will be done it will be free to use by every modder that will ask such a roster...
    "Komnenean Unit Roster" has been given to 27 modders for 28 mods!
    No one can claim that i do not share CBUR's work...
    Besides CBUR's work still belongs to it's creators and by this i mean all the guys that trying very hard every day to acomplish it...
    My friend Giorgios as a mod leader YOU should make the mod factional and not me...
    It is not my fault that Golden Ages didn't work out...
    DA would be the 1st mod that would receive our Nikephorean Unit Roster but i can not give something i do not have...
    When NUR will come out then you can acuse me if i will deny help....