Thread: The Great Conflicts main discussion thread. Please post here!

Matthæus's Avatar Knez Bribirski

Default Re: The Great Conflicts 872-1071..[Roman Empire's 1st preview in post 1]

Quote Originally Posted by matija191 View Post
    magnificient
    da ne bi bilo da se samo svadjamo - vidi utjecaj naših rasprava na štitovima.
    Mogorovići i "zastava sv.Petra"

sorry this is internal joke.

matija191's Avatar Senator

Default Re: The Great Conflicts 872-1071..[Roman Empire's 1st preview in post 1]

zbilja,nisam odmah primjetio ...
    COMPANY OF HEROES - BALKANS IN FLAMES

Mi? Satrli smo grobu vrata,
    Da,još nas ima - još Hrvata!

Quote Originally Posted by CounterPoint391 View Post
    I'm part of the 1% that will go... And I'm fighting a war there, that's what. keep the folks back home safe, and try and give the Iraqis some freedom from tyranny....
    how about giving the Iraqis some peace?

Food, not bombs!
    Hr. Alf han hugg til han var mod, Han sto i femten Ridderes Blod; Så tog han alle de Kogger ni Og sejlede dermed til Norge fri. Og der kom tidende til Rostock ind, Der blegned saa mangen Rosenkind. Der græd Enker og der græd Børn, Dem hadde gjort fattig den skadelige Ørn.
    Anders Sørensen Vedel

Hrobatos's Avatar Praeses

Nice one matko!

We do give them food....they give us the bombs....

anyways, back on topic...

Looking forward to the Lombards Preview!

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Quote Originally Posted by Matthæus View Post
    something from me
    Vitezovi (Croatian knights) upgrade
    Its strange that none asked "why do they look like normans if the mod start's in 872ad"?
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Morrowgan's Avatar Centenarius

Keep it up !
    Member of the Beyond Skyrim Project

Latest news report.
    A couple of previews are on the way in the near future...
    A teaser:

TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Looks awesome
    Great Detail on jsut everything
    Hope we can play it soon

+rep

Skinner&Modeller of Shizoku no Sensō and East of Rome | My Workshop |

an East Frank officer carrying the holy lance:

obviously it is a fake, but it is good for morale...
    Hr. Alf han hugg til han var mod, Han sto i femten Ridderes Blod; Så tog han alle de Kogger ni Og sejlede dermed til Norge fri. Og der kom tidende til Rostock ind, Der blegned saa mangen Rosenkind. Der græd Enker og der græd Børn, Dem hadde gjort fattig den skadelige Ørn.
    Anders Sørensen Vedel

haha
    Great Idea And looks great

+rep

Skinner&Modeller of Shizoku no Sensō and East of Rome | My Workshop |

Quote Originally Posted by absinthia View Post
    an East Frank officer carrying the holy lance:

obviously it is a fake, but it is good for morale...
    As you see jentlemen we focus even to the smallest historical detail.

I will say it once more...
    A simple rep to the creators and the researching team (see credit list in the 1st post) is nothing comparing to the result our friends offer for our playing and aducating pleasure.

gogo t's Avatar BULGARIAN

Yeah the Bagatur wont ask what is it, he will make fire with it, while taking the head of the frank
    MORAL

Finally a mod in which I'll be able to play my country! (I know of Bulgaria total war but i mean a smaller mod not in the grand campaign map)

gogo t's Avatar BULGARIAN

yeah BgTw isnt so good, cause I dont want to conquer the west of europe \or the east\ but I have to because of the other kingdoms who attacks me and don't want peace
    MORAL

Bagatyr's Avatar Campidoctor

Finally a mod in which I'll be able to play my country! (I know of Bulgaria total war but i mean a smaller mod not in the grand campaign map)
    See Tzardoms too and Sicilian Vesper there are plenty mods with Bulgaria in it

It's not only Bulgaria that will be in and attract attention...Many factions are unique or rare in TWC modding such Lombards (fully developted),East Frankia (fully developed),
    Emirate of Crete, early medieval Croatia, early islamic armies, early Kievans etc...
    The timeframe of TGC mod makes the progress of creating a faction roster harder than ussual.
    Because we are forced to present in many cases warfare and units evolutions.
    That means that the same kind of units in many rosters wont look the same at the end of the game.
    Such factions are :
    Normans
    East Frankia that will give its place to HRE (that means two unit rosters)
    Croatia
    Islamic armies (the main roster will be standard but a lot of additions and replacements will added according to each faction's dynastic changes).
    Magyars will give their place to Hungarian kingdom (if we will receive help in that)...

As you see what will make TGC unique wont be only the modeling production and its high quality but also the attention on details that we believ that will keep the player's interest to the end of the campaign.

Long ago there was a fear that behind the Romano-Bulgarian main conflict, all the rest of the factions would be lack of details.
    Our team has a obsetion to details though and here is some proof.
    Scara Sua (Unit of East Frankia) made by Absinthia [WIP].

I must ensure every fan of our work that no faction will lack the maximum attention no matter if this faction will be playable,emerging or what ever.

Constantius's Avatar Primicerius

Fantastic, again.

Signature made by Joar

Bagatyr's Avatar Campidoctor

Great rep+ AnthoniusII !