Page 452 of 457 FirstFirst ... 352402427442443444445446447448449450451452453454455456457 LastLast
Results 9,021 to 9,040 of 9136

Thread: The Great Conflicts main discussion thread. Please post here!

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Default Re: The Great Conflicts main discussion thread. Please post here!

Quote Originally Posted by Antiokhos Euergetes View Post
    Thank you anyway. It is a less well known, so less well written about event. I will keep digging
    Interesting for the expansion "Strugle for Anatolia" Campaign that will start at 1000AD .
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I definitely look forward to that too

We used his Epotaph text as in game quote.

This text was engraved on his Tomp stone.
    Most Roman (for God's sake no more Byzantines) emperors were buried in the famous Porphyry Sarcophagi of the Church of the Holy Apostles in Constantinople. But Basil II chose to be buried at the "Hebdomon", a suburb outside the walls of Constantinople which traditionally served as a major army encampment and parade ground. His choice of a burial ground along with the epitaph on this tomb gives us a good image of how he wished to be remembered!
    That shows the character of the man , his sense of Duty and his integrity.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Anthonius,
    maybe Bulat Steel modders can help you. Have you asked them yet?
    (I'm hungarian. My english is not so good. Sorry.)

Quote Originally Posted by szikelkun View Post
    Anthonius,
    maybe Bulat Steel modders can help you. Have you asked them yet?
    Where can I find them? Can you arange a contuct with them if they are interesting to help?

Quote Originally Posted by AnthoniusII View Post
    Where can I find them? Can you arange a contuct with them if they are interesting to help?
    The team members are Russians and Ukrainians. They work together peacefully. These are their English language channels:
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010808615056
    https://www.moddb.com/mods/bulat-steel-total-war
    https://discord.com/channels/7739324...74549519663124

I know they are good at creating scripts. I think you could offer them something for their help.

The team members are Russians and Ukrainians. They work together peacefully. These are their English language channels:
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010808615056
    https://www.moddb.com/mods/bulat-steel-total-war
    https://discord.com/channels/7739324...74549519663124

I know they are good at creating scripts. I think you could offer them something for their help.
    Their Facebook page hasn't been updated since 2018.
    Their moddb page does not allow to sent any messages and their Discord requires to many info ro sign up without the quarantee that they are active.

Their Facebook page hasn't been updated since 2018.
    It's not the mod's page, but I linked the profile of one of the modders, he always answered my private messages.

Their moddb page does not allow to sent any messages and their Discord requires to many info ro sign up without the quarantee that they are active.
    They are really active on Discord, I follow them.

It's not the mod's page, but I linked the profile of one of the modders, he always answered my private messages.

They are really active on Discord, I follow them.
    Read my PM and get me a contact with them here.

I don't know much about them, but i have read that they have stolen material before without asking, and that they even have some paid updates. Not sure how much of it is true, but be careful AnthoniousII before you give them any access

Mate I always loved your work and supported the "F-you" attitude, especially when it came to the Creative Assembly ass kissers, but I do not understand your decision to forbid submods or someone else taking over the helm of the mod, but at the same time complaining why you is that only you get avoided and receive no help by other modders.

Why would anyone be interested to help then? What if you go offline like KingKong and cannot be contacted? Wouldn't be better for someone else to try to bring the mod forward, and if you come back, you can figure something, basically leave things open for opportunities, instead of closing down the doors forever. KingKong's inactivity and decisions also just made things unnecessarily difficult for a lot of sub mods, which arose to become gigantic and leave TWC.

Quote Originally Posted by The Despondent Mind View Post
    Mate I always loved your work and supported the "F-you" attitude, especially when it came to the Creative Assembly ass kissers, but I do not understand your decision to forbid submods or someone else taking over the helm of the mod, but at the same time complaining why you is that only you get avoided and receive no help by other modders.

Why would anyone be interested to help then? What if you go offline like KingKong and cannot be contacted? Wouldn't be better for someone else to try to bring the mod forward, and if you come back, you can figure something, basically leave things open for opportunities, instead of closing down the doors forever. KingKong's inactivity and decisions also just made things unnecessarily difficult for a lot of sub mods, which arose to become gigantic and leave TWC.
    I forbid submods because TGC started not as an ordinary mod (if that was our purpose it would have been released ten years ago) but as an educational playing tool. That is why SCROPTS are more essensial in this mod than models and recolored textures. Since day 1 this fellwship agreed to make a historical mod..It would be easy to have Scutatoi swordmen and arabs pikemen like most of submodders tempt to add but this would ruin the mod's purpose. This might look un important to your eyes but its everything in mine and to those that started that mod 14 years ago!

gheez matte, why not just release it open source?! too much time and effort has been spent on THC to simply lock it away.
    i want all my modding work to be available to anyone who could have any use of it, that is at least the EF/HRE rosters.
    Hr. Alf han hugg til han var mod, Han sto i femten Ridderes Blod; Sċ tog han alle de Kogger ni Og sejlede dermed til Norge fri. Og der kom tidende til Rostock ind, Der blegned saa mangen Rosenkind. Der grĉd Enker og der grĉd Bĝrn, Dem hadde gjort fattig den skadelige Ĝrn.
    Anders Sĝrensen Vedel

Quote Originally Posted by absinthia View Post
    gheez matte, why not just release it open source?! too much time and effort has been spent on THC to simply lock it away.
    i want all my modding work to be available to anyone who could have any use of it, that is at least the EF/HRE rosters.
    I would like the entire mod to be open source..But here where we are. We offer (your wish means you still offer) help to anyone but none came to our help inorder to finish the mod.
    Is that fair? I will exclude your models for the non permited ones but that means that those that will use them will have to steal TGC's animation pack inorder to be fanctional and my personal work of Realism/Gravity Project those models passed under it.
    I was inteanded to came back soon with Jale82 making some music soundracks experiments but its your work and you mae it as you wish.

Peace brothers, somehow this mod will live. it has to you have put your heart and soul into it. I have watched since the day you annouced it

Quote Originally Posted by Antiokhos Euergetes View Post
    Peace brothers, somehow this mod will live. it has to you have put your heart and soul into it. I have watched since the day you annouced it
    I have to respect his wish despite the fact that with that permision and more free source NO ONE will ever come to our aid waiting the TGC corpse to release more free sources without giving anything in return. Despite the fact that inorder those models to work with TGC's animation pack I made huge changes and put huge personal effort too. But this is 2ndary. I will respect his wish knowing that it harms TGC's last chanches to be ever released (Jale82 made some music parts in an attempt to revive the mod but Absinthia's desision was thethe last straw in our hope to find some help. Never mind.

Soon I will start to make settlements titles for Romans, research is done.
    Personally the mod is OK like it is, ok maybe something needs to be done to prevent crashing but that's beyond my knowledge...
    It's a pity to give up this project now when it's everything almost done.

Thank you Thank you

A new voluntear contacted me to continue the campaign scripts were _atartaros_ and Calistonian left them. His name is Norinke . I will sent him our campaign scripts and detailed list of what we need from events and their scripts to see if he will make some progress. I will be back after XMASS with Arabic factions. If all go well we might have a progress. Stay tuned.

That is fantastic news
    It's back on