Thread: The Great Conflicts main discussion thread. Please post here!

Default Re: The Great Conflicts main discussion thread. Please post here!

Let me guess the reference, is this one?

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Quote Originally Posted by basil2 View Post

Damn you found it...

Soon you will see it completed!
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Quote Originally Posted by achilles-91 View Post
    @Bardas Phokas, it is thematic cataphract(Aristocrats) tier 2(upgraded armor version).
    I know I was refering to the quizz of Antonius. Unfortunately I didn't post a pic so basil2 beat me to it. Darn you Basil!

No worries! When TGC will be released we will all get the pleasure of it.
    In the meanwhile enjoy some snicpeaks!

Picture like the following is a proof why M2TW (Shogun II is an exeption) is still unbeatable in animations!
    Rome II and Attila suck comparing to this game engine!

TGC has weavering banners but also WEAVIRING BANNERS ON LANCES thanks to markhaselb!!!!

Few nottices:
    Nottice that Aristocrats chain mail is dark (iron made) in this tier and not steel made (superior quality).
    Such visual refences have essential meening in unit stats. Steel chain mail has better protection values than iron ones in TGC.
    The sword that apears closer to us is the primary version of Paramoirion sword (later version had curved blade).
    That sword and its texture like the axe (tzikourion) were creations for CBUR by Lord Calidor!
    Last edited by AnthoniusII; March 29, 2016 at 07:19 AM.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

What a Majestic unit! I have a little question. Do the scripts of the campaign include the rebellions of the eastern themes? The ones led by Bardas Sclerus and yours truly?

Quote Originally Posted by Bardas Phokas View Post
    What a Majestic unit! I have a little question. Do the scripts of the campaign include the rebellions of the eastern themes? The ones led by Bardas Sclerus and yours truly?
    Roman Empire and Bulgarian one are HUGE as factions. So we have a "Rebel Shadow Faction" for each one of them.
    Like RTW/BI has its own Roman Empire Shadow faction.
    There will be events to triger rebelions but also missions and the political and millitary performance of the leader (player) will effect the authority, under some point unrests and rebelions will be trigered as well.
    Its the best way to keep those two "monster" factions under some control but also to show the players the constant inner strugle for power in both empires.
    Edit: Otherwise they will have to fight eachother!
    Last edited by AnthoniusII; March 30, 2016 at 05:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bardas Phokas View Post
    I know I was refering to the quizz of Antonius. Unfortunately I didn't post a pic so basil2 beat me to it. Darn you Basil!
    Like in real history, Basil won against Phokas!

When did steel mail appear (in world, Europe)? How widespreaded was It? And what about Its hardiness? Hardy test showed that 120 joules is enough to penetrate 15th century mail and padding (I guess 40 joules for padding, and 80 joules for mail), but I have no info which material this mail was made of.

Campidoctor
    Civitate

Delete
    Last edited by LinusLinothorax; March 31, 2016 at 05:00 PM.

Damn Aristocrats tier 2 will be harder to make.
    But 1/5 of bodies are ready!

This body uses parts of 4 other body models and it texture uses part of textures of 4 other ones!
    Even the older skins provide texture treasures!
    So all Credits to Leif Erikson !
    Last edited by AnthoniusII; March 31, 2016 at 04:41 PM.

Antonius sir, I cannot see the picture. Is it broken or is it just me?

What about now? Can you see previus picture in post 6846?

Yep. Now I can see it clearly. That's quite some work!
    Even the surcoat has it's own model instread of being merely texture.
    Amazing. Συγχαρητήρια!

demagogos nicator's Avatar Domesticus

Wow, amazing pictures here

Awesome mod Is it going to be released some time soon?

I call it "Rapsody in Red"

Aristocrats are the hardest task so far because of the variety of body models.

karaislam's Avatar Vicarius

anton how is ur health man?

Quote Originally Posted by karaislam View Post
    anton how is ur health man?
    I am slightly better. I hope that in a couple of months i will be more "active" as a human being!
    Thank you for your interest my friend.

karaislam's Avatar Vicarius

nop.i ve been living similar health problems i got recovered finally.i understand u well.insallah we see the release day of ur mod all together in this forum.we ve been waiting long time for the tgc mod.

Quote Originally Posted by basil2 View Post

I finally did it!