View Poll Results: what date should this mod start at.

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1456. (once you capture a castle you will have your own byzantium troop tree)

17 38.64%
  • in 1150. (no edessa. less factions etc. makes game simple.)

22 50.00%
  • keep the same date and factions.

5 11.36%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Crusader-Byzantine glory.(looking for a team!)

Icon1 Crusader-Byzantine glory.(looking for a team!)

Heres the link.http://www.mbrepository.com/modules/...cid=7&lid=1190

EVERYONE I NEED YOUR HELP! IF YOU CAN PROVIDE ASSISTANCE IN ANY WAY PLEASE DO SO, I REALLY NEED A MAP EDITOR!
    Screenshots.

these men are relatively weak but stronger than any other peasants.

the first hungary troop. theses guys make excellent defenders and filling up weak spots in a battle but cant really be trusted by themselves to hold of groups higher than themselves.

One of the strongest units in the game, they can be found in both hungary and in Saint John military's.

these crusaders come straight from the balkans and act as a mercenary for Hungary. these crusaders are in every Christian army.

these monks along with some other units in christian army's sometimes hold the sign of the cross to signify the union to defeat the ottomans and restore the Byzantium Empire.

Heres the map. i really need someone to just move some cities so this can be released faster. (i get 3 fps in map editor)

The following factions will be here.
    Kingdom Of Cyprus.
    Byzantine. (once you capture a caste from the ottomans you will have your own troop tree.)
    The Holy Order. (45% done, need to rename troops and get lords names done)
    The Ottoman Empire.(80%done) lords and towns need to be renamed.
    Features.
    You have your own troop tree.
    New dialogue
    Artillery.
    Formations
    Musket units.
    Possible random events like crusades and such once you restore Byzantium

the people who i would like to thank for my mod is Couched. for his textures.
    the creators of old steel music.
    since incidentally my account carthage2 was banned at taleworlds my team has been forcibly disbanded if anyone can make me a map of greece all the way to antioch that would be lovely.'

I would also need some testers.

DUE TO MY LOW FPS ON MAP EDITOR AND CRAP PC THE NEW MAP WILL NOT BE IMPLEMENTED IN PUBLIC RELEASE.
    Last edited by newromansc; September 12, 2009 at 08:55 AM.

Default Re: Crusader-Byzantine glory.(looking for a team!)

You might want to talk to the man who created this thread

my god people i thought i was going to get more replys your almost as bad as mbx forums on replys. I need a team.
    Last edited by newromansc; February 21, 2009 at 05:06 PM.

Turkeys!'s Avatar Praepositus

Why not learn to mod a bit yourself and then show off some of your work in a preview, that will attract people more than just an idea.
    Like Neverwinter Nights? Wondering where to go now that the old NWN Vault is gone? Come visit the new one at http://neverwintervault.org/!

Most everyone on TWC is making TW mods, but hopefully that will change in the future here.

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

@newromansc
    Look your messages....
    Permision and material given...AnthoniusII
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

yes I have looked but I cant start since I still waiting on my new cpu. the laptop I have cant even play the first version of mount and blade hopefully by next week I can play.

Hey , instead of The Turks2 why not change them to the Cilician-Armenians ?
    Last edited by Turkeys!; February 09, 2009 at 01:49 AM.
    Like Neverwinter Nights? Wondering where to go now that the old NWN Vault is gone? Come visit the new one at http://neverwintervault.org/!

well I planning for county of Edessa and during that time there was no armenia they were under the crusaders controll. Im thinking about just adding the dasmend turks for it to be even. I need a code so that the crusader states wont attack each other unless across they ally themselves with a muslim faction. I am really trying to add an alliance system and if this is possible I will need some great minds to help me on this.

You could try the formations compiliation for formations and the Age of Machinery mod has artillery. They may be willing to share it with you.

Formations and Tactics Compiliation :
    http://www.mbrepository.com/modules/...cid=8&lid=1029

Age of Machinery :
    http://www.mbrepository.com/modules/...?cid=7&lid=933

yes, thats what ive been thinking to use. across whos going to contact him for me? since im banned on taleworlds.

now looka t my mod forum its dead. have got no religious zeal with the byzantines? lol, im jk. once I can pay for the final fee of my cpu which will certainly be in a few days I will start modding.

Well i need your reply and vote on this. since im going to be modding sword of damacole features to suit my mod. i think ill have this set in 1456 where byzantium has been destroyed and you are the last heir to constantine XVI.
    Last edited by Turkeys!; March 08, 2009 at 11:20 AM. Reason: Double-Post

all right this is updated. please vote and tell me what you think. if theres more vote for 1456 than ill do it.

if 1456.
    the following factions will be here.
    kingdom of cyprus.
    hungary.
    knights of saint john.
    the ottoman empire.
    features.
    you have your own troop tree.
    new dialogue
    artillery.
    formations
    musket units.
    possible random events like crusades and such once you restore byzantium.

I picked 1100s but I would really prefer the 600-700s.

Edit: sorry I voted wrong I meant to vote for keeping the date. The earlier the better

all right. i made this poll because i just got done with the byzantium troop tree. i could make this pre antioch capture era. (1096) so in a year later hundreds of crusaders will come along and make their kingdoms.

all right everyone tell your friends to vote. jesus christ.
    Last edited by Turkeys!; March 13, 2009 at 04:55 AM. Reason: Double-Post

nevhtuR's Avatar Foederatus

Good luck I guess, but trust me, it's much more rewarding making the mod by yourself. Look through the OSP stuff (or can you even go on the forums? No matter, just download it on the repository) and it should suit 60-70% of all the items you need.

since incidentally my account carthage2 was banned at taleworlds my team has been forcibly disbanded if anyone can make me a map of greece all the way to antioch that would be lovely.'

I would also need some testers.

nevhtuR's Avatar Foederatus

Don't try going back to Taleworlds. Honestly, they found you out as soon as you registered, they just wanted to see what you would do.

John I Tzimisces's Avatar Get born again.

Quote Originally Posted by newromansc View Post
    well I planning for county of Edessa and during that time there was no armenia they were under the crusaders controll. Im thinking about just adding the dasmend turks for it to be even. I need a code so that the crusader states wont attack each other unless across they ally themselves with a muslim faction. I am really trying to add an alliance system and if this is possible I will need some great minds to help me on this.
    lol, armenia under crusader control? What history books are you reading? Armenia Minor prior to the foundation of a unified principality and later kingdom was ruled by the local armenian nobility who served themselves first, and then whoever they kind of liked next. And that happened to be crusaders.

Furthermore, the princes of Armenia minor were embroiled with the BYZANTINES in a conflict over sovereignty from 1140 through 1180. The crusaders were too busy desperately attempting to exist.

And to conclude, you need to improve your attitude.

Icon5 Re: Crusader-Byzantine glory.(looking for a team!)

where I can download this mod

It isn't released yet.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast