Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to Edit Settlements

Default Re: How to Edit Settlements

Would you happen to still have the corrected files? Also would just change building size in .worldpkgdesc fix it? I don't know if they added it either as I don't have 2.0 only downloaded the original one and 1.2 patch. rafmc1989 also seems to have been inactive for a while. Is just those Axum temples which have wrong sizes?

Uggh, I do still have the amended files and they can't have been issued in the testing version of 2.0, I've checked the dates the 2.0 testing one was posted in Jan, and I didn't send my ammendments back til March.
    Problem is
    Quote Originally Posted by rafmc1989 View Post
    yes, up to the DBM 1.2 resources were available anywhere...

as of now for DBM 2.0, due to the new resources of the game, for now they are not accessible and sharing denied, as the mod is again in development... then, we'll see about rules for sharing..
    If the settlement stuff I started from was the same as 1.2 and the only alterations were mine then it should be useable - but if there was new stuff in there someone else did for 2.0 then it's possibly not useable in other mods

I'll try and have a look at what I started from versus 1.2 (it might be obvious from the dates, hopefully...)

OK - the v2.0 version I was working with did have additions, but they were pretty obvious (DBM got permission to use some of EBII's settlements) - I've deleted those out of my amended version which leaves
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/dkzwotmsa0...ended.rar?dl=0
    which should be just the settlements and techtrees that were in v1.2 with my alterations.

My description to rafmc1989 of the alterations was;
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Quote Originally Posted by makanyane

It might not be completely optimal, but I think I've fixed the major things, and have now lost the will to live/mod...

Have in the end changed all the .worldpathfinding's for the settlements, this should stop troops walking through buildings, and I've attempted to open up narrow alleys as much as possible and also ensure troops can get to the bottom end of the link/ladders to get to the walls (some of which looked like they were blocked)

Have re-done some tree distribution in the .worldvegetation files where the trees where growing through buildings/techtree areas.

Have massively simplified the variety of techtree 'category names';
    should only now have;
    academyDBM, marketDBM, smithDBM, templeDBM, palaceDBM, stablesDBM, genericDBM in 48x32 size
    the only ones in larger sizes are templeDBM and palaceDBM

some things like the academy EDB tree, where they have large models for ludus_magnus etc will end up using the larger palaceDBM category techtree slot... that's because you can only get a limited number of the larger slots in each settlement, and you can't predict what exactly might be built - if you just have the 'palace' slot and a few things have the option of using it, it's more likely that at least one will turn up...

I made some 'house' type slot_fillers for the southern_europeans, northern_europeans and the eastern/ME/roman group, greeks and egyptians I didn't they should be using some of their more basic techtrees as slot_fillers

I've generally tried to assign the existing techtrees to actual EDB buildings so they should appear when built and with names... in a few cases e.g. when you only had one level of model that was suitable for a culture's market/stable and it was going to take pkgs for 7factions x 9possibleEDB buildings to get it to turn up as a 'real' building, I just left that as a slot_filler...

I've removed a lot of the techtree folders that just had .worldpkgdesc's in and re-arranged it so the new pkg is in the folder with the .world it is calling - that doesn't make any difference to how things load, but if you get to the point where you need to find out why something turned up it's a lot easier to look at the log file - identify the .world and then find the pkg nearby

I've deleted some exact duplicate files where the .world file in folderA was referencing everything else in folderB - unless it's needed to squish vanilla files then that doesn't actually help for getting things to load - just reference folderB - and it's also dangerous in-case of future changes to folderB that make the folderA version crash

If you can read excel files;
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/9w9zjjx3d7...rees.xlsx?dl=0
    is what I was using to track changes and try and understand who was using what...

If you can see that you'll see I have an issue with the ME/large city and the ME/seleucid large city - I've managed to bodge them to load in IWTE to view enough to fix the pathfinding, and have hex edited the techtree names, but I can't edit them properly - they seem to work fine as is, but if I try to amend them with IWTE the animations get totally mangled and they ctd in game --- they do seem to have "quirks" with the way the anims are assigned which IWTE doesn't cope with, they may still have problems in game depending on which objects are damaged

The excel file mentioned does include references to the EB settlements (they're cul_** names) - but apart from that it should give you a guide to what is now using what...

If you want to use those files you can overwrite most of your folders inside 'settlements' with the ones I've posted - that will get you the revised and simplified names for the techtree slots and fixed pathfinding/vegetation etc. BUT for the techtrees to use the sorted .worldpkgdesc's properly you need to DELETE your;
    mod/data/settlements/techtree
    (or move it outside the game folder) and replace with mine, if you just paste it over the original you'll have a load of extra pkg's that will break things!

I did make some extra slot-fillers for the techtree slots, I've deleted the ones I think were made from the EB models, but if you get anything turning up without textures... that'll be something I missed that needs deleting.

You'll still probably need to change the techtree pkg 'type' to match the name of your buildings in EDB (if that's different from DBM) but the standardisation of the techtrees inside the settlements should help.

Thanks a lot, this is great, you've been a huge help

Hello,

I'm working on new sets of pictures for temples buildings for celtic factions on EBII. Thoses pictures are intended to be specific to celtic factions, and not to all the factions of the "barbarian culture". Quintus Sertorius had said that it's possible, but I don't know exactly how to do.

https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...ples-buildings

Concretely, I have made buildings pictures specific for one faction that belong to the "barbarian culture", but I want that this picture appears only for this faction, and not for the other factions of the "barbarian culture".

I think it's linked to the descr_ui_buildings, but I don't know how to edit correctly this file.

Do you know how to do ?
    Last edited by torf; August 18, 2019 at 10:24 AM.

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

descr_ui_buildings provides linkage, eg the picture for a particular set of buildings can be reverted to one specific building picture (like the first temple stage in RTW) or a culture can use pictures from another culture. It's not what is going to help you as it doesn't work with factions.
    What I get from that thread is that you can however make faction specific text for a building:{name_of_building_faction}

What will work is a a cloning of that building tree (copy the tree, add a suffix to names, copy and edit entries in text\export_buildings accordingly) and then make that building only available to your faction.
    After that exclude your faction from the previous building tree. Given the intricacies of EB's conditions that might prove to be a bit difficult: you will have to replace a culture condition that includes your faction with the faction names of all other factions except yours. You might get lucky and your faction is actually listed in the conditions which means you just have to delete it.

Many thanks for this answers. I will see with th EB team if it's possible to make that. That mean that we will have to use 24 building slots for the celtic factions, and 18 slots for germanic factions.

Blog Entries

Hello,

As it seem that it's not possible to have some building tree, due to the projects of the team, do you know if it could exist another mean to display thoses pictures only for the celtic factions without using some other building tree ?

I've never heard of a way of doing it... Looking at a typical trace log file there doesn't seem to be any other type of look-up that the game tests for.

Suggest you ask Quintus Sertorius how he thought it worked in case he has other ideas!

Gig' do you know if descr_ui_buildings definitely doesn't work with factions? e.g. where vanilla has
    "greek southern_european" as a culture to culture look-up what happens if you do faction to culture
    "england southern_european"?

I'd try it myself but am multi-playering something else on other screen - so loading & crashing M2 in background is likely to be unpopular...

Blog Entries

Well, the building pics are all defined by culture and 'faction_variations' like for the blockset texture folders do not work.

I did a quick BG test by cleaning out the file and only used 'england middle_eastern' which did not change anything. Surprisingly changing it to 'northern_european middle_eastern' didn't change anything either.
    And then I remembered that it only works for textures that are not present in the original culture directory, eg the lookup only activates if the requested pic is not present in it's culture folder. That would also pre-empt the faction attempt as the pic will be present for other factions.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigantus View Post
    That would also pre-empt the faction attempt as the pic will be present for other factions.
    Not necessarily if it's a building that only one culture can build - like "great_bimaristan" for ME - then that pic doesn't exist in other folders so if you could do;
    ME_faction > south_european
    as a divert and put the different pic in SE (or whichever culture can't build their stuff) then that might get the alt version to appear

For EB and temple chains that are quite likely to be culture specific that might be a work around...

Blog Entries

Unlikely to work - the default building pic exists in the faction's culture folder. Only if the required picture is not in the default folder will the lookup\redirect be used. Like you enable building of the bimaristan for NE factions, then you will use 'NE ME' in the file.

if the building tree is culture specific - don't put the pic in the correct culture at all and try
    faction1> wrong_culture1
    faction2> wrong_culture2

?

I have tried. It doesn't work. If I delete the picture in the folder of the culture, specify another "f_aedui cul_3", paste the modified picture in the cul_3 folder, that's the cul_2 alternative culture picture that appear due to the "cul_5 cul_2".

The descr_ui_buildings of EBII :

lookup_variants
    {
    cul_1 cul_2
    cul_2 cul_1
    cul_3 cul_1
    cul_4 cul_3
    cul_5 cul_2
    cul_6 cul_4
    cul_7 cul_2
    f_aedui cul_3 (the line that I have add to make the test)
    temple_of_battle_L1 L1
    temple_of_battle_L2 L2
    temple_of_battle_L3 L3
    temple_of_battle_L4 L4
    temple_of_battle_L5 L5
    temple_of_battle_saka_L1 L1
    temple_of_battle_saka_L2 L2
    temple_of_battle_saka_L3 L3
    temple_of_farming_L1 L1
    temple_of_farming_L2 L2
    temple_of_farming_L3 L3
    temple_of_farming_L4 L4
    temple_of_farming_L5 L5
    temple_of_fertility_L1 L1
    temple_of_fertility_L2 L2
    temple_of_fertility_L3 L3
    temple_of_fertility_L4 L4
    temple_of_fertility_L5 L5
    temple_of_forge_L1 L1
    temple_of_forge_L2 L2
    temple_of_forge_L3 L3
    temple_of_forge_L4 L4
    temple_of_forge_L5 L5
    temple_of_fun_L1 L1
    temple_of_fun_L2 L2
    temple_of_fun_L3 L3
    temple_of_fun_L4 L4
    temple_of_fun_L5 L5
    temple_of_governors_L1 L1
    temple_of_governors_L2 L2
    temple_of_governors_L3 L3
    temple_of_governors_L4 L4
    temple_of_governors_L5 L5
    aedui_precursor tribe_building
    aedui_T1 tribe_building
    aedui_T2 tribe_building
    aedui_T3 tribe_building
    aedui_T4 tribe_building
    aedui_T5 tribe_building
    aedui_T6 tribe_building
    aedui_T7 tribe_building
    aedui_T8 tribe_building
    }

Edit :
    As I saw the

temple_of_battle_saka_L1 L1
    temple_of_battle_saka_L2 L2
    temple_of_battle_saka_L3 L3

I have tried to create a temple_of_battle_saka_L1 (because this file doesn't exist), but it still the L1 that appear.
    Last edited by torf; August 22, 2019 at 03:00 PM.

Blog Entries

EBII has 100 building trees, which means you got spare slots (128 limit). Simply clone the building as I suggested earlier.

I know that. I have ever worked on an alternative temple building tree, but the team said me that due to their projects, no new building tree could be add. That's why, as I sincerely hope that I haven't work for nothing, that I ask you again.

If you just need temple_of_battle_saka_L1 to have its own image (for all the factions that can build it) then providing "temple_of_battle_saka_L1" images AND deleting the
    temple_of_battle_saka_L1 L1 line from the descr_ui file should work...

Thanks to your help.

But, as it doesn't work, I have tried to use the remainings slots of the temples buildings tree. The chain use only 5 slots, so it remains 4.

I have tried to edit the export_descr_buildings like this :

EBII version :

building temple_of_battle
    {
    levels temple_of_battle_L1 temple_of_battle_L2 temple_of_battle_L3 temple_of_battle_L4 temple_of_battle_L5
    {
    temple_of_battle_L1 requires factions { f_rome, f_aedui, f_arverni, f_casse, f_lusotannan, f_sweboz, f_lugia, f_getai, f_makedonia, f_kh, f_epeiros, f_pergamon, f_bosporan, f_carthage, f_saba, f_ptolemaioi, f_baktria, f_seleukid, f_hayasdan, f_pontos, f_gandhara, f_saka, f_sauromatae, f_numidia, f_arevaci, f_boii, f_nabatu, } and not building_present govslave and building_present_min_level govrome civlib or building_present_min_level govaedui aedui_protect or building_present_min_level govarverni arverni_protect or building_present_min_level govcasse casse_protect or building_present_min_level govluso luso_protect or building_present_min_level govsweboz sweboz_protect or building_present_min_level govlugia lugia_protect or building_present_min_level govgetai getai_protect or building_present_min_level govmakedonia makedonia2 or building_present_min_level govkh kh1 or building_present_min_level govepeiros epeiros2 or building_present_min_level govpergamon pergamon2 or building_present_min_level govbospor bospallcl or building_present_min_level govcarthage carthageprec or building_present_min_level govsaba saba_tribal or building_present_min_level govptolemaioi ptolemaioi2 or building_present_min_level govbaktria baktria1 or building_present_min_level govseleukid seleukid1 or building_present_min_level govhayasdan hay_admin or building_present_min_level govpontos pontos1 or building_present_min_level govgandhara gandhara_tribal or building_present_min_level govsaka saka_prec or building_present_min_level govsauro sauro_prec or building_present_min_level govnumidia numidia1 or building_present_min_level govarevaci arevaci_allied or building_present_min_level govboii boii_protect or building_present_min_level govnabatu nabatuprec or building_present_min_level govallied alliedstate
    {
    capability
    {
    happiness_bonus bonus 1
    income_bonus bonus -50
    }
    material stone
    construction 2
    cost 800
    settlement_min village
    upgrades
    {
    temple_of_battle_L2
    }
    }
    temple_of_battle_L2 requires factions { f_rome, f_aedui, f_arverni, f_casse, f_lusotannan, f_sweboz, f_lugia, f_getai, f_makedonia, f_kh, f_epeiros, f_pergamon, f_bosporan, f_carthage, f_saba, f_ptolemaioi, f_baktria, f_seleukid, f_hayasdan, f_pontos, f_gandhara, f_saka, f_sauromatae, f_numidia, f_arevaci, f_boii, f_nabatu, } and not building_present govslave and building_present_min_level govrome civlib or building_present_min_level govaedui aedui_protect or building_present_min_level govarverni arverni_protect or building_present_min_level govcasse casse_protect or building_present_min_level govluso luso_protect or building_present_min_level govsweboz sweboz_protect or building_present_min_level govlugia lugia_protect or building_present_min_level govgetai getai_protect or building_present_min_level govmakedonia makedonia3 or building_present_min_level govkh kh2 or building_present_min_level govepeiros epeiros3 or building_present_min_level govpergamon pergamon3 or building_present_min_level govbospor bospallcl or building_present_min_level govcarthage carthage_colony or building_present_min_level govsaba saba_tribal or building_present_min_level govptolemaioi ptolemaioi3 or building_present_min_level govbaktria baktria1 or building_present_min_level govseleukid seleukid1 or building_present_min_level govhayasdan hay_caucas or building_present_min_level govpontos pontos2 or building_present_min_level govgandhara gandhara_tribal or building_present_min_level govsaka saka_acl or building_present_min_level govsauro sauro_acl or building_present_min_level govnumidia numidia3 or building_present_min_level govarevaci arevaci_allied or building_present_min_level govboii boii_protect or building_present_min_level govnabatu nabatu_tribute or building_present_min_level govallied alliedstate
    {
    capability
    {
    happiness_bonus bonus 2
    income_bonus bonus -100
    }
    material stone
    construction 4
    cost 1600
    settlement_min town
    upgrades
    {
    temple_of_battle_L3
    }
    }
    temple_of_battle_L3 requires factions { f_rome, f_aedui, f_arverni, f_casse, f_lusotannan, f_sweboz, f_lugia, f_getai, f_makedonia, f_kh, f_epeiros, f_pergamon, f_bosporan, f_carthage, f_saba, f_ptolemaioi, f_baktria, f_seleukid, f_hayasdan, f_pontos, f_gandhara, f_saka, f_sauromatae, f_numidia, f_arevaci, f_boii, f_nabatu, } and not building_present govslave and building_present_min_level govrome civlib or building_present_min_level govaedui aedui_mig or building_present_min_level govarverni arverni_mig or building_present_min_level govcasse casse_mig or building_present_min_level govluso luso_mig or building_present_min_level govsweboz sweboz_mig or building_present_min_level govlugia lugia_subject or building_present_min_level govgetai getai_pettyking or building_present_min_level govmakedonia makedonia4 or building_present_min_level govkh kh2 or building_present_min_level govepeiros epeiros4 or building_present_min_level govpergamon pergamon4 or building_present_min_level govbospor bospsubcl or building_present_min_level govcarthage carthage_polis or building_present_min_level govsaba saba_tribal or building_present_min_level govptolemaioi ptolemaioi4 or building_present_min_level govbaktria baktria1 or building_present_min_level govseleukid seleukid1 or building_present_min_level govhayasdan hay_caucas or building_present_min_level govpontos pontos3 or building_present_min_level govgandhara gandhara_viceroyal or building_present_min_level govsaka saka_acl or building_present_min_level govsauro sauro_acl or building_present_min_level govnumidia numidia3 or building_present_min_level govarevaci arevaci_pact or building_present_min_level govboii boii_mig or building_present_min_level govnabatu nabatu_confed or building_present_min_level govallied alliedstate
    {
    capability
    {
    happiness_bonus bonus 2
    recruits_exp_bonus bonus 1
    income_bonus bonus -150
    }
    material stone
    construction 8
    cost 3200
    settlement_min large_town
    upgrades
    {
    temple_of_battle_L4
    }
    }
    temple_of_battle_L4 requires factions { f_rome, f_aedui, f_arverni, f_casse, f_lusotannan, f_getai, f_makedonia, f_kh, f_epeiros, f_pergamon, f_bosporan, f_carthage, f_saba, f_ptolemaioi, f_baktria, f_seleukid, f_hayasdan, f_pontos, f_gandhara, f_arevaci, f_boii, } and not building_present govslave and building_present_min_level govrome civlib or building_present_min_level govaedui aedui_confed or building_present_min_level govarverni arverni_confed or building_present_min_level govcasse casse_king or building_present_min_level govluso luso_confed or building_present_min_level govgetai getai_king or building_present_min_level govmakedonia makedonia5 or building_present_min_level govkh kh3 or building_present_min_level govepeiros epeiros5 or building_present_min_level govpergamon pergamon4 or building_present_min_level govbospor bospolig or building_present_min_level govcarthage carthage_polis or building_present_min_level govsaba saba_bond or building_present_min_level govptolemaioi ptolemaioi5 or building_present_min_level govbaktria baktria3 or building_present_min_level govseleukid seleukid3 or building_present_min_level govhayasdan hay_satrap or building_present_min_level govpontos pontos5 or building_present_min_level govgandhara gandhara_urban or building_present_min_level govarevaci arevaci_confed or building_present_min_level govboii boii_confed or building_present_min_level govallied oligone
    {
    capability
    {
    happiness_bonus bonus 3
    recruits_morale_bonus bonus -1 ; No effect other than to provide the visible text for the Trade Good bonus
    trade_base_income_bonus bonus -1
    income_bonus bonus -200
    }
    material stone
    construction 10
    cost 6400
    settlement_min city
    upgrades
    {
    temple_of_battle_L5
    }
    }
    temple_of_battle_L5 requires factions { f_rome, f_makedonia, f_kh, f_epeiros, f_pergamon, f_bosporan, f_carthage, f_ptolemaioi, f_baktria, f_seleukid, f_hayasdan, f_gandhara, } and not building_present govslave and building_present_min_level govrome civlib or building_present_min_level govmakedonia makedonia7 or building_present_min_level govkh kh7 or building_present_min_level govepeiros epeiros7 or building_present_min_level govpergamon pergamon7 or building_present_min_level govbospor bosproysat or building_present_min_level govcarthage carthage_council or building_present_min_level govptolemaioi ptolemaioi7 or building_present_min_level govbaktria baktria7 or building_present_min_level govseleukid seleukid7 or building_present_min_level govhayasdan hay_imperial or building_present_min_level govgandhara gandhara_urban or building_present_min_level govallied oligtwo
    {
    capability
    {
    happiness_bonus bonus 3
    cavalry_bonus 1
    recruits_morale_bonus bonus -1 ; No effect other than to provide the visible text for the Trade Good bonus
    income_bonus bonus -300
    }
    material stone
    construction 12
    cost 12800
    settlement_min large_city
    upgrades
    {
    }
    }
    }
    plugins
    {
    }
    }

Moded version :

building temple_of_battle
    {
    levels temple_of_battle_L1 temple_of_battle_L2 temple_of_battle_L3 temple_of_battle_L4 temple_of_battle_L5 temple_of_battle_L6 temple_of_battle_L7 temple_of_battle_L8
    {
    temple_of_battle_L1 requires factions { f_rome, f_aedui, f_arverni, f_casse, f_lusotannan, f_sweboz, f_lugia, f_getai, f_makedonia, f_kh, f_epeiros, f_pergamon, f_bosporan, f_carthage, f_saba, f_ptolemaioi, f_baktria, f_seleukid, f_hayasdan, f_pontos, f_gandhara, f_saka, f_sauromatae, f_numidia, f_arevaci, f_boii, f_nabatu, } and not building_present govslave and building_present_min_level govrome civlib or building_present_min_level govaedui aedui_protect or building_present_min_level govarverni arverni_protect or building_present_min_level govcasse casse_protect or building_present_min_level govluso luso_protect or building_present_min_level govsweboz sweboz_protect or building_present_min_level govlugia lugia_protect or building_present_min_level govgetai getai_protect or building_present_min_level govmakedonia makedonia2 or building_present_min_level govkh kh1 or building_present_min_level govepeiros epeiros2 or building_present_min_level govpergamon pergamon2 or building_present_min_level govbospor bospallcl or building_present_min_level govcarthage carthageprec or building_present_min_level govsaba saba_tribal or building_present_min_level govptolemaioi ptolemaioi2 or building_present_min_level govbaktria baktria1 or building_present_min_level govseleukid seleukid1 or building_present_min_level govhayasdan hay_admin or building_present_min_level govpontos pontos1 or building_present_min_level govgandhara gandhara_tribal or building_present_min_level govsaka saka_prec or building_present_min_level govsauro sauro_prec or building_present_min_level govnumidia numidia1 or building_present_min_level govarevaci arevaci_allied or building_present_min_level govboii boii_protect or building_present_min_level govnabatu nabatuprec or building_present_min_level govallied alliedstate
    {
    capability
    {
    happiness_bonus bonus 1
    income_bonus bonus -50
    }
    material stone
    construction 2
    cost 800
    settlement_min village
    upgrades
    {
    temple_of_battle_L2
    temple_of_battle_L3
    }
    }
    temple_of_battle_L2 requires factions { f_rome, f_lusotannan, f_sweboz, f_lugia, f_getai, f_makedonia, f_kh, f_epeiros, f_pergamon, f_bosporan, f_carthage, f_saba, f_ptolemaioi, f_baktria, f_seleukid, f_hayasdan, f_pontos, f_gandhara, f_saka, f_sauromatae, f_numidia, f_arevaci, f_nabatu, } and not building_present govslave and building_present_min_level govrome civlib or building_present_min_level govluso luso_protect or building_present_min_level govsweboz sweboz_protect or building_present_min_level govlugia lugia_protect or building_present_min_level govgetai getai_protect or building_present_min_level govmakedonia makedonia3 or building_present_min_level govkh kh2 or building_present_min_level govepeiros epeiros3 or building_present_min_level govpergamon pergamon3 or building_present_min_level govbospor bospallcl or building_present_min_level govcarthage carthage_colony or building_present_min_level govsaba saba_tribal or building_present_min_level govptolemaioi ptolemaioi3 or building_present_min_level govbaktria baktria1 or building_present_min_level govseleukid seleukid1 or building_present_min_level govhayasdan hay_caucas or building_present_min_level govpontos pontos2 or building_present_min_level govgandhara gandhara_tribal or building_present_min_level govsaka saka_acl or building_present_min_level govsauro sauro_acl or building_present_min_level govnumidia numidia3 or building_present_min_level govarevaci arevaci_allied or building_present_min_level govnabatu nabatu_tribute or building_present_min_level govallied alliedstate
    {
    capability
    {
    happiness_bonus bonus 2
    income_bonus bonus -100
    }
    material stone
    construction 4
    cost 1600
    settlement_min town
    upgrades
    {
    temple_of_battle_L4
    temple_of_battle_L5
    }
    }
    temple_of_battle_L3 requires factions { f_aedui, f_arverni, f_casse, f_boii, } and not building_present govslave and building_present_min_level govaedui aedui_protect or building_present_min_level govarverni arverni_protect or building_present_min_level govcasse casse_protect or building_present_min_level govboii boii_protect or building_present_min_level govallied alliedstate
    {
    capability
    {
    happiness_bonus bonus 2
    income_bonus bonus -100
    }
    material stone
    construction 4
    cost 1600
    settlement_min town
    upgrades
    {
    temple_of_battle_L4
    temple_of_battle_L5
    }
    }
    temple_of_battle_L4 requires factions { f_rome, f_lusotannan, f_sweboz, f_lugia, f_getai, f_makedonia, f_kh, f_epeiros, f_pergamon, f_bosporan, f_carthage, f_saba, f_ptolemaioi, f_baktria, f_seleukid, f_hayasdan, f_pontos, f_gandhara, f_saka, f_sauromatae, f_numidia, f_arevaci, f_nabatu, } and not building_present govslave and building_present_min_level govrome civlib or building_present_min_level govluso luso_mig or building_present_min_level govsweboz sweboz_mig or building_present_min_level govlugia lugia_subject or building_present_min_level govgetai getai_pettyking or building_present_min_level govmakedonia makedonia4 or building_present_min_level govkh kh2 or building_present_min_level govepeiros epeiros4 or building_present_min_level govpergamon pergamon4 or building_present_min_level govbospor bospsubcl or building_present_min_level govcarthage carthage_polis or building_present_min_level govsaba saba_tribal or building_present_min_level govptolemaioi ptolemaioi4 or building_present_min_level govbaktria baktria1 or building_present_min_level govseleukid seleukid1 or building_present_min_level govhayasdan hay_caucas or building_present_min_level govpontos pontos3 or building_present_min_level govgandhara gandhara_viceroyal or building_present_min_level govsaka saka_acl or building_present_min_level govsauro sauro_acl or building_present_min_level govnumidia numidia3 or building_present_min_level govarevaci arevaci_pact or building_present_min_level govnabatu nabatu_confed or building_present_min_level govallied alliedstate
    {
    capability
    {
    happiness_bonus bonus 2
    income_bonus bonus -150
    }
    material stone
    construction 8
    cost 3200
    upgrades
    {
    temple_of_battle_L6
    temple_of_battle_L7
    }
    }
    temple_of_battle_L5 requires factions { f_aedui, f_arverni, f_casse, f_boii, } and not building_present govslave and building_present_min_level govaedui aedui_mig or building_present_min_level govarverni arverni_mig or building_present_min_level govcasse casse_mig or building_present_min_level govboii boii_mig or building_present_min_level govallied alliedstate
    {
    capability
    {
    happiness_bonus bonus 2
    income_bonus bonus -150
    }
    material stone
    construction 8
    cost 3200
    upgrades
    {
    temple_of_battle_L6
    temple_of_battle_L7
    }
    }
    temple_of_battle_L6 requires factions { f_rome, f_lusotannan, f_getai, f_makedonia, f_kh, f_epeiros, f_pergamon, f_bosporan, f_carthage, f_saba, f_ptolemaioi, f_baktria, f_seleukid, f_hayasdan, f_pontos, f_gandhara, f_arevaci, } and not building_present govslave and building_present_min_level govrome civlib or building_present_min_level govluso luso_confed or building_present_min_level govgetai getai_king or building_present_min_level govmakedonia makedonia5 or building_present_min_level govkh kh3 or building_present_min_level govepeiros epeiros5 or building_present_min_level govpergamon pergamon4 or building_present_min_level govbospor bospolig or building_present_min_level govcarthage carthage_polis or building_present_min_level govsaba saba_bond or building_present_min_level govptolemaioi ptolemaioi5 or building_present_min_level govbaktria baktria3 or building_present_min_level govseleukid seleukid3 or building_present_min_level govhayasdan hay_satrap or building_present_min_level govpontos pontos5 or building_present_min_level govgandhara gandhara_urban or building_present_min_level govarevaci arevaci_confed or building_present_min_level govallied oligone
    {
    capability
    {
    happiness_bonus bonus 3
    income_bonus bonus -200
    }
    material stone
    construction 10
    cost 6400
    settlement_min city
    upgrades
    {
    temple_of_battle_L8
    }
    }
    temple_of_battle_L7 requires factions { f_aedui, f_arverni, f_casse, f_boii, } and not building_present govslave and building_present_min_level govaedui aedui_confed or building_present_min_level govarverni arverni_confed or building_present_min_level govcasse casse_king or building_present_min_level govboii boii_confed or building_present_min_level govallied oligone
    {
    capability
    {
    happiness_bonus bonus 3
    income_bonus bonus -200
    }
    material stone
    construction 10
    cost 6400
    settlement_min city
    upgrades
    {
    temple_of_battle_L8
    }
    }
    temple_of_battle_L8 requires factions { f_rome, f_makedonia, f_kh, f_epeiros, f_pergamon, f_bosporan, f_carthage, f_ptolemaioi, f_baktria, f_seleukid, f_hayasdan, f_gandhara, } and not building_present govslave and building_present_min_level govrome civlib or building_present_min_level govmakedonia makedonia7 or building_present_min_level govkh kh7 or building_present_min_level govepeiros epeiros7 or building_present_min_level govpergamon pergamon7 or building_present_min_level govbospor bosproysat or building_present_min_level govcarthage carthage_council or building_present_min_level govptolemaioi ptolemaioi7 or building_present_min_level govbaktria baktria7 or building_present_min_level govseleukid seleukid7 or building_present_min_level govhayasdan hay_imperial or building_present_min_level govgandhara gandhara_urban or building_present_min_level govallied oligtwo
    {
    capability
    {
    happiness_bonus bonus 3
    cavalry_bonus 1
    income_bonus bonus -300
    }
    material stone
    construction 12
    cost 12800
    settlement_min large_city
    upgrades
    {
    }
    }
    }
    plugins
    {
    }
    }

But I have a CTD at the start of the game (I couldn't access to the menu).

I don't know of what the problem is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by makanyane View Post
    if the building tree is culture specific - don't put the pic in the correct culture at all and try
    faction1> wrong_culture1
    faction2> wrong_culture2

?
    Finally my building tree work good. I have just forgoten to add the texts in the export_buildings.

But, if I do the "faction1> wrong_culture1" (f_aedui cul_2), no picture appears.
    Last edited by torf; August 24, 2019 at 04:02 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12