Page 10 of 44 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast

Thread: Deus lo Vult 6.2 download, installation and manual - 09\25\2009

Bowden's Avatar Ducenarius

Default Re: DLV 6.0 Mod Deus lo Vult Kingdoms (Hotfix_01 01\21\2009)

For crying out loud, what is up with you (player) having zilch troops while everybody else has millions?

Edit:NVM googled it already ^^ problem solved
    Last edited by Pink Beard; February 02, 2009 at 01:14 PM.
    E:TW's natives have developed a new "Ballistic Automatic Detection And Seeking System" to utterly annihilate any European that sets foot on their soil... That's BADASS for short!

Nole4694's Avatar Procrastination Power!

This is a great mod, though it is SO FREAKING HARD!! i had to turn off the settlement costs to just not go bankrupt!
    God Save The King
    Gosse Durrant - Baron of Huntington - 24

Former contributor to the
    Go on! Take a look at their latest issue!

Under the patronage of the Black Prince

Finally after 3 days full of tears and rude words I can play DlV 6.1!

Looks awesome so far

Thanks for the mod!

Quote Originally Posted by Nole4694 View Post
    This is a great mod, though it is SO FREAKING HARD!! i had to turn off the settlement costs to just not go bankrupt!
    Don't feel bad about turning off settlement costs. If the game is too hard for you, then it'll become a chore and you won't enjoy it. Once you get some more experience with the mod, you could try a new faction with settlement costs. It'll give you something to work towards

Kjertesvein's Avatar Remember to smile
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by Nole4694 View Post
    I know dude.

I started a HRR
    Historical campaign.
    Total war AI.
    Enabled all difficuly popups.
    Vh/Vh.
    Taiji BB + Lusted.

I started of cocky, but it ended pretty ruff. All the faction charged my lands from the very start. Flemish came in with 2 full stacks. Denmark with several small half stacks. Venetian svarmed inn through Vienna. As well as Hungary. Worst of all; Milan charge in with 3 full stacks steam rolling my south west empire and taking several castles. Ha Ha. . I ended up with a 3 state solution, bankrupt and excommunicated.

Only in DLV!!
    Thorolf was thus armed. Then Thorolf became so furious that he cast his shield on his back, and, grasping his halberd with both hands, bounded forward dealing cut and thrust on either side. Men sprang away from him both ways, but he slew many. Thus he cleared the way forward to earl Hring's standard, and then nothing could stop him. He slew the man who bore the earl's standard, and cut down the standard-pole. After that he lunged with his halberd at the earl's breast, driving it right through mail and body, so that it came out at the shoulders; and he lifted him up on the halberd over his head, and planted the butt-end in the ground. There on the weapon the earl breathed out his life in sight of all, both friends and foes. [...] 53, Egil's Saga
    I must tell you here of some amusing tricks the Comte d'Eu played on us. I had made a sort of house for myself in which my knights and I used to eat, sitting so as to get the light from the door, which, as it happened, faced the Comte d'Eu's quarters. The count, who was a very ingenious fellow, had rigged up a miniature ballistic machine with which he could throw stones into my tent. He would watch us as we were having our meal, adjust his machine to suit the length of our table, and then let fly at us, breaking our pots and glasses.
    - The pranks played on the knight Jean de Joinville, 1249, 7th crusade.

http://imgur.com/a/DMm19
    Quote Originally Posted by Finn View Post
    This is the only forum I visit with any sort of frequency and I'm glad it has provided a home for RTR since its own forum went down in 2007. Hopefully my donation along with others from TWC users will help get the site back to its speedy heyday, which will certainly aid us in our endeavor to produce a full conversion mod Rome2.

ok i played some games with DLV and there is some things that i want to say:
    -The pikemen is too strong, i put 2 units of templar sergeant+2 units of spear militia aginst 1 units of flemish pikemen and i lost! I charged pikeman by the back with heavy bodyguard and the pikemen have killed evrybody my king included(very frustrating!)
    -The crazy cavalry: i like it because it is very realistic but it could be very cool if you reduce it a little bit because it become very hard to protect our characters in this conditions(very frustrating too!).
    -A little number of faction is very...Strange in their comportments examples:
    -egypt is not enough agressive, in all of my games, they don't take one town to jerusalem(even in historical campaign). This is the moor who take it in 95% of my games!
    -The lituanian are monsters in historical and normal campaign!
    -The teutonic order is pretty good in the holy land but sooo bad in north europa.
    - The polish are monsters and destroy or vassalize the holy roman empire in 70% of my games.
    -We need improved america!

The rest of the game is absolutely excellent!

I have to agree wait till you meet pikemen at the walls they are devastating but makes it a challenge. i had to give up on a siege because they killed so many the pile in front of the tower was large. I dont think pike stats are even that high.

/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/

New version of Battlefield Ballance is in minimods section, it massively improves the battlefield system. It fixes cav spread amongst so many other things, enjoy

Ahlerich's Avatar Praeses

acually i am really happy that pikemen finally work or at least are usefull now. i d rather have em slightly overpowered then as useless as in vanilla or many mods

much better then 5,...
    but i´ve another question to you repman:will you come back to www.totalwar-zone.de/forum?
    I ask you, because i think, you are one of the best modder in the world.

Sorry for my bad english, i´m German
    here the text in German:
    viel besser als 5,... , aber ich habe eine andere Frage:
    Kommst du Zurück zur www.totalwar-zone.de/forum? Du als einer der begnadesten internationalen Modder wärest dort sehr willkommen.

shoot the partisan!

hier ists aber auch ganz nett, wieso kommt ihr net hier rüber?

no, we have it very nice there
    ne, lass mal. wir haben es ganz schön da

you will be assimilated!

Kjertesvein's Avatar Remember to smile
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Thorolf was thus armed. Then Thorolf became so furious that he cast his shield on his back, and, grasping his halberd with both hands, bounded forward dealing cut and thrust on either side. Men sprang away from him both ways, but he slew many. Thus he cleared the way forward to earl Hring's standard, and then nothing could stop him. He slew the man who bore the earl's standard, and cut down the standard-pole. After that he lunged with his halberd at the earl's breast, driving it right through mail and body, so that it came out at the shoulders; and he lifted him up on the halberd over his head, and planted the butt-end in the ground. There on the weapon the earl breathed out his life in sight of all, both friends and foes. [...] 53, Egil's Saga
    I must tell you here of some amusing tricks the Comte d'Eu played on us. I had made a sort of house for myself in which my knights and I used to eat, sitting so as to get the light from the door, which, as it happened, faced the Comte d'Eu's quarters. The count, who was a very ingenious fellow, had rigged up a miniature ballistic machine with which he could throw stones into my tent. He would watch us as we were having our meal, adjust his machine to suit the length of our table, and then let fly at us, breaking our pots and glasses.
    - The pranks played on the knight Jean de Joinville, 1249, 7th crusade.

http://imgur.com/a/DMm19
    Quote Originally Posted by Finn View Post
    This is the only forum I visit with any sort of frequency and I'm glad it has provided a home for RTR since its own forum went down in 2007. Hopefully my donation along with others from TWC users will help get the site back to its speedy heyday, which will certainly aid us in our endeavor to produce a full conversion mod Rome2.

bibouba's Avatar Miles

I don't know if it's a bug but it's impossible to "improve" a city when you raise the large town level. The wall stay with wooden wall and there is no new things to build. It's the same for all nations .... And in america the town are european towns.

Icon5 Re: DLV 6.0 Mod Deus lo Vult Kingdoms (Hotfix_01 01\21\2009)

Hi all.

Question ; i am on the DLV 5.71 ... I have problem with prison option for rebel generals (cant do it) / forgive rebel generals (cant do it) / old general want get out the service (too old) (cant do it)... EDIT ; i speak about it here ==> http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...09#post3675709 and here ==> http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...35#post3703435 and other players too here ==> http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...20#post3706720 Do you know if its fixed with this new version ?

Thanks
    RTW 1 fan - betrayed, disillusioned, disgusted with Rome 2.
    My thematic camping project on autonomy ==> http://www.camping-la-ressource.fr/