Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: AUH: Official Q&A and FAQ

Default Re: AUH: Official Q&A and FAQ

Can anyone tell me how the progress is going ? I have been waiting for this mod since 2010, so I'm a bit worried

Yelu Dashi said he's still working on it.

Since 2010 you could have learned how to make units or maps or how to script and the mod would have been finished. Start learning now, or you might have to wait until 2020.

Actually, I'm still a high school student who wanna play game and take heavy interest in gamemaking but let's just say I'm just a beginner, which is why it's better off that I learn more before helping anything ,

Nice to see the mod isn't dead!I am waiting for it many years to...and i will wait untill it would be released!

Sorry if the question has been asked. Didn't see. How precisely do you justify the territorial holdings of the Taira SW, and Minamoto NE?

I am working on a similar project, and have been unable to get specifics on these clan holdings. There is the temptation for me to just use one faction -- Kamakura Shogunate, but for the sake of balance and political conflicts of the time period, a Japanese counter faction makes a lot of sense.

The Shogunate, as far as I understand was dominated by the Hojo shikken. The Hojo were a branch of the Taira. The Minamoto Shoguns were little more than puppets of the Hojo.

I understand the Kamakura centered Shogunate (Kanto) was officially Minamoto, I'm just not sure how you arrived at each clan's territory. Is there a historical source you could refer me to, or is it more about balance, and game play?
    Last edited by Conrad The Mad; February 05, 2017 at 01:57 PM.

I'm so eager for this to be released, even in Alpha or Beta. I do hope it will be downloadable soon.

Patiently waiting.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011