Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: BC: Baltic crusades 1.2 download thread

Werner von Urslingen's Avatar Civis

Default Re: HOT! "BALTIC CRUSADES 1.0" REALISE!

Quote Originally Posted by metalguy24 View Post
    I modded the campaign_script and removed all the Baltic Spearmen from the garrison script. I haven't tested it yet so use at your own risk. Make sure you back up your original campaign_script first. I'll try to test it tomorrow after work.
    Well for me it seems to work! No CTDs during sieges! Btw, I started a new campaign. Thank you so much!

But I must say that I was a bit disapointed when I started to play and saw that the skins of the Lithuanians are the same as vanilla, can I ask why is that?
    Well try to reinstal or redownload mod again.Check out Instal instruction ,do it step by step .There must be no Vanilla units there LUCK!

Now i am confused, i deleted old saves, rewrited old file with metalguy`s, started new campaign as teutons and CTD on first Lithuania siege attempt with catapults...
    Last edited by alexej; January 05, 2009 at 01:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by metalguy24 View Post
    I modded the campaign_script and removed all the Baltic Spearmen from the garrison script. I haven't tested it yet so use at your own risk. Make sure you back up your original campaign_script first. I'll try to test it tomorrow after work.
    Don't work for me...siege first Lituan castle and CTD

Gonxas's Avatar Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by MADTAO View Post
    Well try to reinstal or redownload mod again.Check out Instal instruction ,do it step by step .There must be no Vanilla units there LUCK!
    Well this is very odd, I've followed all the instructions, and the game runs, with the DLV background, symbols, events, everything, except the skins...
    How can this be possible?
    Cheers

Posibly your data folder destionation is wrong.Make sure Baltic crusades have right instal directory.LUCK!

Congratulations, MADTAO, truly great work!

y2day's Avatar TWC STORE NOW OPEN!
    Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Great job! Can't wait to try this. Will download tonight.

y

TWC Graphics Workshop Art Competition!!!
    MEMBER OF THE IMPERIAL HOUSE OF HADER

Quote Originally Posted by alexej View Post
    Now i am confused, i deleted old saves, rewrited old file with metalguy`s, started new campaign as teutons and CTD on first Lithuania siege attempt with catapults...
    Same here, I replaced the file then started a new campaign but it still crashed whenever I attack a city. ;_;

Did custom battle sieges against Lithuania crashes to ? Need also research did DLV teutonic knights works fine without Baltic crusaides on it.
    Then all lithuania mod suff can be added step by step ,controling with what file emerges that CTD error.

Custom battles works perfect in any combination of factions MADTAO, even with Baltic Spearmen mentioned above... I played many cause cant play campaign

(uninstalled BalticCrusades, DlVteutonic1.2, 1.0 - installed DlVteutonic 1.0, 1.2)
    EDIT : NO CTD without BALTIC CRUSADES, loaded 5 siege battles in campaign without problems (started multiple campaigns) though its still unplayable because of ugly textures xD
    Last edited by alexej; January 05, 2009 at 06:36 PM.

Gonxas's Avatar Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by MADTAO View Post
    Posibly your data folder destionation is wrong.Make sure Baltic crusades have right instal directory.LUCK!
    I have solved the problem, but now when I started to expand my territory as Lithuania against the Teutons the game CTD, it was in a fort siege of a knight that came from England and I didn't have catapults only 3 battering rams.

Quote Originally Posted by Gonxas View Post
    I have solved the problem, but now when I started to expand my territory as Lithuania against the Teutons the game CTD, it was in a fort siege of a knight that came from England and I didn't have catapults only 3 battering rams.
    So... Welcome to problem we all are trying to hunt do you just write or can read too?

What I notice...when attack Lituan town or castle and have ctd i start again game, load auto save and skip assault in that turn (stil besieged town or castle). In next turn i start assault and all work normal!?! With same constitution of troops. :hmmm: Its ok until Lituan don't attack my town and castle and have ctd in that case. . I play Teuton.

Well ur research makes it even more weird :hmmm:

Posibly most important files like EUD or battlemodels can be checked or redoned/reedited by various moding tools.:hmmm:

Why battlemodels? arent they same for campaign battle and custom battle? Custom siege works perfect. Sorry for posting too often but i really want to play this

Just have bad feeling about that file ,had to much work with it If custom battles work seems like bm file is ok.
    Im sure that bug is not hard to solve ,but finding it as we see is not so easy.

i will remove garrison script at see if it helps

has nothing to do with the script, I used the old teutonic one and still get the exact same crash
    Last edited by Roboute Guilliman; January 06, 2009 at 06:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyho View Post
    i will remove garrison script at see if it helps

has nothing to do with the script, I used the old teutonic one and still get the exact same crash
    dont bother i already did and ran and new campaign it doesnt work

Watch some of me replays for RTW http://www.youtube.com/user/TeutonicJoe