Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 440

Thread: BC: Baltic crusades 1.2 download thread

  1. #81
    Werner von Urslingen's Avatar Civis
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Rheinland Pfalz, Germany
    Posts
    115

    Default Re: HOT! "BALTIC CRUSADES 1.0" REALISE!

    Quote Originally Posted by metalguy24 View Post
    I modded the campaign_script and removed all the Baltic Spearmen from the garrison script. I haven't tested it yet so use at your own risk. Make sure you back up your original campaign_script first. I'll try to test it tomorrow after work.
    Well for me it seems to work! No CTDs during sieges! Btw, I started a new campaign. Thank you so much!

  2. #82

    Default Re: HOT! "BALTIC CRUSADES 1.0" REALISE!

    But I must say that I was a bit disapointed when I started to play and saw that the skins of the Lithuanians are the same as vanilla, can I ask why is that?
    Well try to reinstal or redownload mod again.Check out Instal instruction ,do it step by step .There must be no Vanilla units there LUCK!

  3. #83

    Default Re: HOT! "BALTIC CRUSADES 1.0" REALISE!

    Now i am confused, i deleted old saves, rewrited old file with metalguy`s, started new campaign as teutons and CTD on first Lithuania siege attempt with catapults...
    Last edited by alexej; January 05, 2009 at 02:08 PM.

  4. #84

    Default Re: HOT! "BALTIC CRUSADES 1.0" REALISE!

    Quote Originally Posted by metalguy24 View Post
    I modded the campaign_script and removed all the Baltic Spearmen from the garrison script. I haven't tested it yet so use at your own risk. Make sure you back up your original campaign_script first. I'll try to test it tomorrow after work.
    Don't work for me...siege first Lituan castle and CTD

  5. #85
    Gonxas's Avatar Decanus
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Lisboa, PORTUGAL
    Posts
    572

    Default Re: HOT! "BALTIC CRUSADES 1.0" REALISE!

    Quote Originally Posted by MADTAO View Post
    Well try to reinstal or redownload mod again.Check out Instal instruction ,do it step by step .There must be no Vanilla units there LUCK!
    Well this is very odd, I've followed all the instructions, and the game runs, with the DLV background, symbols, events, everything, except the skins...
    How can this be possible?
    Cheers

  6. #86

    Default Re: HOT! "BALTIC CRUSADES 1.0" REALISE!

    Posibly your data folder destionation is wrong.Make sure Baltic crusades have right instal directory.LUCK!

  7. #87

    Default Re: HOT! "BALTIC CRUSADES 1.0" REALISE!

    Congratulations, MADTAO, truly great work!

  8. #88
    y2day's Avatar TWC STORE NOW OPEN!
    Technical Staff Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    under your bed
    Posts
    9,253

    Default Re: HOT! "BALTIC CRUSADES 1.0" REALISE!

    Great job! Can't wait to try this. Will download tonight.

    y




    TWC Graphics Workshop Art Competition!!!
    MEMBER OF THE IMPERIAL HOUSE OF HADER

  9. #89

    Default Re: HOT! "BALTIC CRUSADES 1.0" REALISE!

    Quote Originally Posted by alexej View Post
    Now i am confused, i deleted old saves, rewrited old file with metalguy`s, started new campaign as teutons and CTD on first Lithuania siege attempt with catapults...
    Same here, I replaced the file then started a new campaign but it still crashed whenever I attack a city. ;_;

  10. #90

    Default Re: HOT! "BALTIC CRUSADES 1.0" REALISE!

    Did custom battle sieges against Lithuania crashes to ? Need also research did DLV teutonic knights works fine without Baltic crusaides on it.
    Then all lithuania mod suff can be added step by step ,controling with what file emerges that CTD error.

  11. #91

    Default Re: HOT! "BALTIC CRUSADES 1.0" REALISE!

    Custom battles works perfect in any combination of factions MADTAO, even with Baltic Spearmen mentioned above... I played many cause cant play campaign

    (uninstalled BalticCrusades, DlVteutonic1.2, 1.0 - installed DlVteutonic 1.0, 1.2)
    EDIT : NO CTD without BALTIC CRUSADES, loaded 5 siege battles in campaign without problems (started multiple campaigns) though its still unplayable because of ugly textures xD
    Last edited by alexej; January 05, 2009 at 07:36 PM.

  12. #92
    Gonxas's Avatar Decanus
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Lisboa, PORTUGAL
    Posts
    572

    Default Re: HOT! "BALTIC CRUSADES 1.0" REALISE!

    Quote Originally Posted by MADTAO View Post
    Posibly your data folder destionation is wrong.Make sure Baltic crusades have right instal directory.LUCK!
    I have solved the problem, but now when I started to expand my territory as Lithuania against the Teutons the game CTD, it was in a fort siege of a knight that came from England and I didn't have catapults only 3 battering rams.

  13. #93

    Default Re: HOT! "BALTIC CRUSADES 1.0" REALISE!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonxas View Post
    I have solved the problem, but now when I started to expand my territory as Lithuania against the Teutons the game CTD, it was in a fort siege of a knight that came from England and I didn't have catapults only 3 battering rams.
    So... Welcome to problem we all are trying to hunt do you just write or can read too?

  14. #94

    Default Re: HOT! "BALTIC CRUSADES 1.0" REALISE!

    What I notice...when attack Lituan town or castle and have ctd i start again game, load auto save and skip assault in that turn (stil besieged town or castle). In next turn i start assault and all work normal!?! With same constitution of troops. :hmmm: Its ok until Lituan don't attack my town and castle and have ctd in that case. . I play Teuton.

  15. #95

    Default Re: HOT! "BALTIC CRUSADES 1.0" REALISE!

    Well ur research makes it even more weird :hmmm:

  16. #96

    Default Re: HOT! "BALTIC CRUSADES 1.0" REALISE!

    Posibly most important files like EUD or battlemodels can be checked or redoned/reedited by various moding tools.:hmmm:

  17. #97

    Default Re: HOT! "BALTIC CRUSADES 1.0" REALISE!

    Why battlemodels? arent they same for campaign battle and custom battle? Custom siege works perfect. Sorry for posting too often but i really want to play this

  18. #98

    Default Re: HOT! "BALTIC CRUSADES 1.0" REALISE!

    Just have bad feeling about that file ,had to much work with it If custom battles work seems like bm file is ok.
    Im sure that bug is not hard to solve ,but finding it as we see is not so easy.

  19. #99

    Default Re: HOT! "BALTIC CRUSADES 1.0" REALISE!

    i will remove garrison script at see if it helps


    has nothing to do with the script, I used the old teutonic one and still get the exact same crash
    Last edited by Roboute Guilliman; January 06, 2009 at 07:12 AM.

  20. #100

    Default Re: HOT! "BALTIC CRUSADES 1.0" REALISE!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyho View Post
    i will remove garrison script at see if it helps


    has nothing to do with the script, I used the old teutonic one and still get the exact same crash
    dont bother i already did and ran and new campaign it doesnt work


    Watch some of me replays for RTW http://www.youtube.com/user/TeutonicJoe

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •