Page 10 of 77 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819203560 ... LastLast

Thread: DAWN OF RENNAISSANCE - Late Imperial SS 6.1 Hotseat Campaign

Default Re: DAWN OF RENNAISSANCE - Late Imperial SS 6.1 Hotseat Campaign

Yes, it's weired to refuse map info. I would exchange map info even with Muslims ...

I don't want to live in a dark world ...
    Last edited by CiviC; February 08, 2009 at 11:19 AM.

I wonder if theres a way to totally blacken the world? you know, like in the americas and in RTR?

poland up
    “Being a Humanist means trying to behave decently without expectation of rewards or punishment after you are dead.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
    "Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge." ― Mark Twain
    "Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is." ― Oscar Wilde
    “While money can't buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery.” ― Groucho Marx

Empedocles's Avatar Domesticus

from now on Civic will take care of poland.

hungary is up

New version of all 77BC and 58BC can be found HERE

Poqzt's Avatar Ordinarius

Quote Originally Posted by Empedocles View Post
    from now on Civic will take care of poland
    Why?

Mongols up!

Empedocles's Avatar Domesticus

I am going on vacations. till the 23th.

New version of all 77BC and 58BC can be found HERE

I hope you have a great vacation emp.

Ayyubids are up!

The mongols would like to celebrate once more, as another country is defeated, The Shahs.

The Mongols declare them selves as masters of the Far East.

Since we have ran out of kingdoms to demolish, their is the weak fronts of Turky, Egypt, and Novgorod, though, they have all found a way how to keep peace terms... So we have simply made new ones for our neighbors! Accept these as well and we will leave you alone, if not, You'll be dead.

We find it great that only 6 turns by, and we are now to this borders of which the western kingdoms find any reason to deal with, now 20 settlements, a very large accomplishment for when we just started... Only 2 settlements..

Even though the Jihad canceled, it only slows 1/4th of my advancement of claiming areas, (As most of Southern targets were an Islam nation, i couldn't jihad them!)

This message is brought to you by...

Genghis Khan the Mauler, or known as, Genghis the Happy.

Kaizer, when you start with huge amounts of money and troops it's no wonder you can build an empire in few turns. So no great achivement here ... I find your achivements rather modest giving the great boost you have initially.

true, but it's not like your spending the money on any thing but cash building structures, as your army eats away your huge cash, It's pretty good starting as well with 4 armies in the middle of no where, =p (Shahs arn't that small!) XD only a funny person would keep their armies full size though, i split most of the armies up asap.

As it is, the Seljuks do start off with a larger military as well. but i can't say any thing, their population is nearly double of mine, (curse Constantinople)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Merlox View Post
    true, but it's not like your spending the money on any thing but cash building structures, as your army eats away your huge cash, It's pretty good starting as well with 4 armies in the middle of no where, =p (Shahs arn't that small!) XD only a funny person would keep their armies full size though, i split most of the armies up asap.

As it is, the Seljuks do start off with a larger military as well. but i can't say any thing, their population is nearly double of mine, (curse Constantinople)
    You could try to level things with Seljuks ...

Trust me, My empire only thinks for it's own survival, We've offered the Seljuks a new term of peace...

thelord's Avatar Senator

Oh come on Kaizer, we both know perfectly well that its impossible to reach all of Kwarezms land in 6 turns without cheating the jihad system so you can attack a nation of the same religion.

Last edited by Kaizer Merlox; February 12, 2009 at 03:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thelord View Post
    Oh come on Kaizer, we both know perfectly well that its impossible to reach all of Kwarezms land in 6 turns without cheating the jihad system so you can attack a nation of the same religion.
    Yup,
    I spoke with Kaizer, and he assures me that he didn't do any cheats or Jihad abuse...
    and hes willing to let the Game Administrator look at his turns and verify this to be the case...

However, I recently found out that there is indeed a way to abuse a Jihad/Crusade and attack and sack cities of the same religion.
    I will not explain how this can be done, Because I feel this is horrible abuse of the broken Jihad/Crusade system, and the less people know the better. I understand there is many abuses of Jihad, and we all use everytime we attack a city far beyond the specific target or use it for wars, however this abuse is certainly the worst of all that.

I was just informed of this abuse just recently, I however would never use such an abuse unless everyone else starts using, only because I strongly belive in a fair and balanced game and like to dominate my opponents on equal and level footing. Cheating just proves that you can't hack it and is really lame, even if a cheater wins, he still loseses.

I hope everyone knows that they shouldn't try and abuse the Jihad/Crusade system, Jihad/Crusade was never mean't to be used in this way.. Just don't do it because your really lame if you do.

I hope Kaizer is telling the truth, and I think the Game Master should take him up on his offer to clear out any misconceptions.:hmmm:

well kaizer, sounds strange but you will know. i never have played as the mongols myself anyway
    "we're way way pre-alpha and what that means is there is loads of features not just in terms of the graphics but also in terms of the combat and animations that actually aren't in the game yet.So the final game is actually gonna look way way better than this!” - James Russell, CA
    Just like the elephant animation, this Carthage scenario is actually in the game, it just has a small percantage factor for showing up, that's all...

Beware of scoundrels

The Mongols start off with 5 armies, having a ton of catapults, and having alot of spies, they also just do not start in the area they have, they have armies lining south of their area, able to attack most of the Shah cities.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Merlox View Post
    I wonder if theres a way to totally blacken the world? you know, like in the americas and in RTR?
    yeah tehreeeeeeeeee is a way to do that.
    Just what you need is.
    A non permanent marker.
    and just colour the parts of the world that you dont know and when you discover the, just WASH EM AWAY fr0m YOUR SCREEN .
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

If there is any cheating allegation please report it in a PM if it's sensitive information. For now I don't know for what specific problem to look.

thelord's Avatar Senator

Sorry I should have explained myself better, I wasn't accusing Kaizer of cheating, I believe that the whole crusade/jihad system is cheating the game anyway. I dont know the starting positions of the mongols armies, but I would have thought it would have taken more than 6 turns to reach all of the kwarezms cities with catapults etc... Anyway, sorry for any commotion I caused.