Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trouble Installing

Nick The Hun's Avatar Foederatus

Default Re: Trouble Installing

You should fix it, because i also found this root problem. I'm happy i found the explanation here but otherwise :o

Laetus

Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post
    Target; "C:\Program Files\Activision\Rome - Total War\RomeTW-BI.exe" -mod:rog -show_err -nm
    Start; "C:\Program Files\Activision\Rome - Total War"

Remember to make sure that you've got installed Rome in this root, if you have it in another root change it.

Maaaaan, that has given me a lotta headache too....(rog, damn rog! - not ibfd) found it myself btw. cause I like to analyze what I am (or was ) doing but for those folks who just wanna plug & play it might be highly frustrating to simply get started...

Yes, that was a clumsy error I made for the instructions of the 1.0 version. I have now reuploaded the v1.1 where the instructions are right and clear.

NEW VERSION OF RUINS OF GLORY RELEASED!!! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS

I posted this in the bugs thread, but didn't see this thread.
    I followed the installation instructions, but when I open the mod using the modified shortcut, it not only doesn't open the mod, it opens vanilla RTW, not even BI. I've re-downloaded the archive from both sources in your blog and that doesn't seem to affect anything.
    Edit: Using the directions in this thread, I was able to get the mod running, though now I have other problems with it that I'll post in the bugs thread.
    Last edited by kdub22; February 19, 2015 at 05:21 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12