Thread: Graphics Competition: Suggestions

Default Graphics Competition: Suggestions

I was thinking we could just have a thread where people can offer their own suggestions for topics, for the Graphics Competitions?

E.g.

Cars
    Sport
    Music

etc...

LQ.

Default Re: Graphics Competition: Suggestions

Sure! Suggest away. And if you feel the Art Staff are still ignoring you, bug them via PM.

P.S, Lancea, how did you get that awesome flag animation for your avatar? Did you make it? And if I'm not wrong, its Dewi Sant's (St David's) flag no?

Quote Originally Posted by Caradog View Post
    Sure! Suggest away. And if you feel the Art Staff are still ignoring you, bug them via PM.

P.S, Lancea, how did you get that awesome flag animation for your avatar? Did you make it? And if I'm not wrong, its Dewi Sant's (St David's) flag no?
    It is Dewi Sant's indeed. No i didnt make it, and got it around a year ago (maybe more) so honestly cant remember. I know there is a script for GIMP which can do the same animation. Althought I am not sure where I got that script from either. If I find it I will PM you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lancea Quantum View Post
    It is Dewi Sant's indeed. No i didnt make it, and got it around a year ago (maybe more) so honestly cant remember. I know there is a script for GIMP which can do the same animation. Althought I am not sure where I got that script from either. If I find it I will PM you.
    Thanks man.