Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: XAI 3.4 For KGCM coming soon !

Default Re: XAI 3.4 For KGCM coming soon !

Have you stopped working on this mode? That would be really pitty!! Don't let lusted's AI to be the main used. I unfortunatelly can't find a version of XAI for 4.2. I tried to inplement the version for 4.1, but that doesn't work. And the KGCM patch 4.1 is not available any more. In fact, I can't play your AI on this mode

Can you give me at least beta version for 4.2? I will gladly help you with testing

xeryx's Avatar Follow the White Rabbit

we will see?

Update: Dave has granted, us permission to use his mod. This is a good thing...now we WILL see!
    Last edited by xeryx; November 16, 2009 at 07:45 PM.
    Proudly patronized by B. Ward Click Sig Logo for Downloads, Click forums here and here
    "Do not try and bend the spoon, that is impossible, instead only try and realize the truth.
    There is no spoon, and you will see, it is not the spoon that bends, only yourself."-The Matrix

wow, sound very promising. By the way, I'm not sure if I will be able to taste it.. I gave up playing in fact. I found myself to be spending too much time by it recently and I was unable to do another important things. So I had to give it up at all. Perhabs in the far future when I have really free time Till then good luck to you, I'm glad I could try your mode and at last confirm its exceptionality!

Have you thought about suggesting the CA the sale?

First thanx Xeryx for your great work żour XAI is relly amazing!
    does this mean you will make an update for KGCM 4.2?