Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: phoen!x`s Enhanced- FKoC-MiniMod

SirPeacemaker's Avatar Centenarius

Default Re: phoen!x`s Enhanced- FKoC-MiniMod

Dear Phoenix. Your submod looks very good. But I just found, I cannot start the campaign for the parliament with your submod. I just reinstalled the game and changed graphic details and I could start the campaign. But when I copy your submod to te Fkoc data folder, I am not able start the campaign for the royalists when I change some graphic details (antialisaing, shaders to v.1 etc).
    Any guess, what can be wrong? Thank you
    Very good rocking song. The message of the song: WHEN PEOPLE LEARN TRUTH ABOUT UKRAINIAN WAR, THEY WILL GO INSANE!! (I suggest to turn the english subtitles on. Its over 18only because of violent pictures) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AAR6nUV7VI

I'm having a similar problem, but in my case the game CTD whether if it's the parliament or the royalist.

I found out something. I can start both campaigns, untill I installed the visible flags. Phoenix, there must be something wrong withe the flags file you put on earlier. Can you have a look pleaseeee?? For Christmas sake

Edit:
    Soo, I found out more. This CTD occurs only after installation "visible flags" file and only for parliament faction and ONLY, when I put the widescreen on!! Thats weird, innit??
    Last edited by SirPeacemaker; December 25, 2008 at 11:26 AM.
    Very good rocking song. The message of the song: WHEN PEOPLE LEARN TRUTH ABOUT UKRAINIAN WAR, THEY WILL GO INSANE!! (I suggest to turn the english subtitles on. Its over 18only because of violent pictures) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AAR6nUV7VI

gaunty14's Avatar Vicarius

hmm yes. At least it still allows you to play the mod however ^-^

my installation worked fine (for once ^-^) , so who knows

"will help build battle station for food" - or rep

Yes, but I have widescreen laptop and all the characters in this mod look funny if it´s not the widescreen option on.

G Rider's Avatar Tiro

I also get CTDs when using the show flag files.

And is it only widescreen option and parliament campaign as well??
    I just sent a message to Phoenix. Hopefully he can have a look and fix it.
    Last edited by SirPeacemaker; December 27, 2008 at 03:27 AM.

Indefinitely Banned

Strange! I've not had a single CTD!

Hmm. And did you try this? Install the visible flags file, turn on the widescreen in the graphic menu and choose campaign for parliament?

Quote Originally Posted by SirPeacemaker View Post
    Dear Phoenix. Your submod looks very good. But I just found, I cannot start the campaign for the parliament with your submod. I just reinstalled the game and changed graphic details and I could start the campaign. But when I copy your submod to te Fkoc data folder, I am not able start the campaign for the royalists when I change some graphic details (antialisaing, shaders to v.1 etc).
    Any guess, what can be wrong? Thank you
    hey SirPeacemaker,

I don t think this has something to do with my Minimod... impossible
    but you could try playing around with the settings

And CTDs must be caused by wrong versions or incopatible other installed mods

greetings

Trust me Phoenix. My installation is clear. There is only Fkoc mod and your submod. Everything was ok until I added the visible flags file. And I cannot play parliament campaign on widescreen resolution since

i have exactly the same problem. fresh install, FKoC, your minimod - everything works perfect. but after adding your flags and starting with the parliaments, ctd (with widescreen)

The chronicler Romoald of Salerno said of Bohemund:
    "... and he was always seeking for the impossible!"

G Rider's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemund of Taranto View Post
    i have exactly the same problem. fresh install, FKoC, your minimod - everything works perfect. but after adding your flags and starting with the parliaments, ctd (with widescreen)

Same here as I stated above...

Vangar's Avatar Tiro

The additional town flags cause a CTD on my system, too. I don't know what exactly the problem is because I, for some reason, don't get a error.log. Because of that the only thing I get is the infamous unspecified error. Without those flags your mini-mod works fine, although it's a bit odd to me not having town flags on my own cities, those really help me managing my militias and offensive armies.

But either way, great work

As we can see, it´s a really problem. But look´s like Phoeinx is powerless (or maybe just too busy) to fix it. Maybe someone else, who is good in modding can have a look and fix it please

guys, in the normal mod pack are almost exactly the same files. So tell me what I shall do ????

perhaps you could try to replace those with the flag models. and then install the minimod

And when there are corrupted files it shouldn t have worked for anybody ... I will try it out again next weekend. But looks bad.
    Last edited by phoen!x; January 12, 2009 at 08:31 AM.

I have tried. Everything is ok untill I put the flags file to it. I cant play for parliament campaign on widescreen since

Perhaps there is a technical problem maybe in texture format compatibility. To make it sure you both should compare your video cards manufacturers. I know that some features in nVidia and ATI rendering methods could be different enought to produce the same situations. So what kind of video card do you have?

I have GeForce 7950 Gtx. But you can se above, there is more people with the same problem. So I dont think it´s about graphic card :hmmm:

Is there a reason for the shine/reflection off the Covenanters' berets?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast