Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: Curia Hostilia, Consulate of Scipio/Saturninus

Default Re: Curia Hostilia, Consulate of Scipio/Saturninus

Aye, there can be now further conflict with Carthage for now. We have one legion that is understrength, and though we may have gone up against less forces than expected on Sicily, the same can not be said of the city Carthage itself. If we would go there, the Carthaginians would wipe us out. Let there be no doubt, we have the finest army in the world, but our men are just that, men. And our legion can not go up against the full might of Carthage.
    Every time you :wub:, god kills another kitten.
    If you're gonna hire Machete to kill the bad guy, you better make damn sure the bad guy isn't YOU!

'I understand, and I take the light into my soul. I will become the spear of Khaine. Lightning flashes, blood falls, death pierces the darkness.' , Dhrykna.

Correct, Senator, we must rebuild the army before we can think of further conquest against Carthage. We must move the legion to Capua for retraining and train a merchant fleet in Rome to secure it's transport to Corsica/Sardinia.

ooc: Woops, meant to type Eiperos...

OOC: You want to edit the post? I can easily edit mine as well. Though both Carthage and Epirot are both non-attackable right now.

Aye, our brother Scipio is correct. The last fight has taken it's toll on the men, and they are already weary from campaigning. Let them rest and train with the new recruits in Capua, then move on to the islands.
    Every time you :wub:, god kills another kitten.
    If you're gonna hire Machete to kill the bad guy, you better make damn sure the bad guy isn't YOU!

'I understand, and I take the light into my soul. I will become the spear of Khaine. Lightning flashes, blood falls, death pierces the darkness.' , Dhrykna.

Elendil of Númenor's Avatar Campidoctor

ooc: I would happily play on the save but the diplomat can't move anymore in this turn and I suspect you want the Quaestor's report before we advance to the next turn in the game - if this is not so I'll just end the turn end move my diplomat to the epeirots, then upload a nwe save. So should I continue on then?

Yeah, go ahead and end it. To my knowledge nothing big is about to happen and everything is out of movement.

Elendil of Númenor's Avatar Campidoctor

Done. This thread can be closed I think...

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011