Page 1 of 35 123456789101126 ... LastLast

Thread: Creating a World – Basic mapping from scratch

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

Default Creating a World – Basic mapping from scratch

This is a tutorial teaching basic mapping (until functional map) from zero using 'The GIMP'.
    The tutorial is in DOCX (Office 2010) format and thirteen pages long with a lot of formatting. This is the reason why I am not displaying it in my post.

Download Link
    Creating a World - Basic Mapping from Scratch - contains document and Iceland map template

Version History
    30th August 2012
    added note regarding version differences of GIMP
    added picture for 'scale image'
    27th August 2012
    corrected error in procedure
    13th July 2012
    added link to detailed info for descr_regions
    29th June 2012
    corrected info regarding mod's path, working with layers and smudging
    05th December 2011
    added remarks about minimum number of regions
    11th August 2011
    added formatting information for imperial_campaign_regions_and_settlement_names.txt file
    08th August 2011
    reverted back from PDF to DOCX format due to problems copying text
    27th Juli 2011

easier method of resizing images
    'High Creation' procedure\chapter more understandable.
    28th March 2011
    added note about the map.rwm file
    27th February 2011
    corrected possibly misleading explanation about river pixels
    31st January 2011
    corrected error with climate names in RGB list
    22nd October 2010
    added details for imperial_campaign_regions_and_settlement_names.txt
    05th September 2010
    added table of contents
    updated errors with map_heights (RGB value)
    05th August 2010
    updated errors with rivers (rejoining)

Teaser here (unformatted):
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    First steps - Modding of the modding folder (I love those word plays)
    The ‘Bare Kingdoms’ installation will have created a new directory in M2TW\data\mods (provided you followed instructions) that is aptly named ‘Bare_Kingdoms’. For the purpose of this tutorial I want you to rename it ‘MyMapping’.
    Small warning: if you do not type the names of files or directories in the way it is done here you will have a CTD, so please don’t rush!
    After this we need to turn our attention to the ‘Configuration.cfg’ file in that directory. Open the file with Notepad and change this entry ‘mod = mods/Bare_Kingdoms’ to read ‘mod = mods/MyMapping’. Save and exit. For those of you curious enough to have a look at the rest of the file: we will come back to a few of these entries later.
    Last but not least we will take care of the ‘Executable.bat’ file. Open it by right clicking on it and choosing ‘edit’. Replace ‘Bare_Kingdoms’ with ‘MyMapping’, save and exit.
    Unfortunately this nifty installation does not come with a map directory, which means more hard work for us. Create the following directory: data\world\maps\base. Once done repeat the fun and create this directory: data\world\maps\campaign\imperial_campaign.
    Here now the last preparation: create a new text file in the data\world\maps\base directory by right clicking in an empty space of that directory; choose ‘New’ and then ‘Text Document’. Name this document ‘descr_terrain’. Copy the following lines into this file, save and exit:

dimensions
    {
    width 225
    height 250
    }
    heights
    {
    min_sea_height -3122.256
    max_land_height 7511.272
    }
    roughness
    {
    min 50.000
    max 200.000
    }
    fractal
    {
    multiplier 0.500
    }
    lattitude
    {
    min 22.000
    max 56.000
    }

I can hear a complaint: ‘Why didn’t we copy this file from the M2TW directory?’ Answer one: ‘Oops.’ Answer two: ‘Teaching you basic file creating so you don’t have an excuse when I am asking you to create a file’.
    Last edited by Gigantus; July 03, 2017 at 11:40 AM. Reason: media updated

dragonsign's Avatar International Brigade

Icon7 Re: Creating a World – Basic mapping from scratch

Blog Entries

Default Re: Creating a World – Basic mapping from scratch

One is glad to be of service

dragonsign's Avatar International Brigade

He he, just one thing. Maybe you should link to GrnEyedDvl basic mapping course at the univ section also?

Blog Entries

Thanks for the information.

I did not like the guide.
    It was VERY confusing at times.

You make a big mistake, you write like everyone knows what you are talking about.
    Many times i had to guess what you ment. But it is a common mistake that many do when they write guides.

Pictures would help a lot.

Blog Entries

Thanks for your comments. It would help if they were a bit more specific. Care to give some examples?
    I am working on including screenshots.

I only came to the first few chapters last night.

When you fiddled with the layers and started filling out the coastline.
    As i understood the text, you put the backgroundlayer at the top, but i think you ment the new layer that we just created, right? I got 3 layers, two with iceland, and one with the land blackeded. Did you do anything with the other two or something?

Also, there are faster ways to fill the map with black, use the Lassotool, select all the land, fill with black with the largest pencil size, then invert selection and fill the sea.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Göteborgare View Post
    I only came to the first few chapters last night.

When you fiddled with the layers and started filling out the coastline.
    As i understood the text, you put the backgroundlayer at the top, but i think you ment the new layer that we just created, right? I got 3 layers, two with iceland, and one with the land blackeded. Did you do anything with the other two or something?
    I will look into that. (In case you didn't know: the word 'fiddling' in this context is slightly offending.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Göteborgare View Post
    Also, there are faster ways to fill the map with black, use the Lassotool, select all the land, fill with black with the largest pencil size, then invert selection and fill the sea.
    It does say 'Basic' in the title.
    You surely can use that tool, just be careful to get the coastline right. And if you have some islands around inverting the selection will wipe them out.

The Lasso Tool is basic. No?

Can atleast write in the guide on how to use it.
    I believe you can add and remove selection in GIMP too? With Shift and Alt?

Plus, write about the Magic Wand.
    Depending on the map used, it will be easier to select the water with the wand, then invert.

"In case you didn't know: the word 'fiddling' in this context is slightly offending."

How so?

Blog Entries

At the end of the "Know your GIMP" paragraph it says: Close the pic window.

After that there are only two layers.

If you have a picture and then use the "open as layers" function, the first picture will be on the bottom, called "background" in the layer window.
    Which then makes it necessary to move it to the top if you want to work with it.

The magic wand is quite cool, but you will not be able to use it on this kind of map template. It comes handy when you have satellite maps with colored vegetation - somewhere there is a tutorial around here about that, so I won't duplicate that. A reference will be included though.

Fiddling (unless with a violin or similar music instrument) implies not being sure what are doing. No offense taken though.

thanks for ur explanation mate!but i wanna ask you somethings else about maping!i just downloaded the eras total conquest mod and actually i didn't like the map!it is so straight.no mountains,no hills. i would like to ask u if can u help me to show how to add hills and mountains on the map!thanks in advance

Blog Entries

It is in the chapter 'High Creation'.

Gigantus, I think that I'll honor you with one of my first replies here on the TW Center.

Your tutorial was very good, but there are few points of importance that I think should be added.

1. The color select tool of Gimp is with only 255 colors (which indexed means I think) available quite valuable to use.

2. Layers are much more powerful and could be used for so much more than just carbon paper as you basically suggested in your guide.

3. Still having difficulty with the smudging of the heights so they appear as a more natural increase. Especially the 20,20,20 & 0,0,0 base colors are difficult.

But all in all it's a wonderful little tutorial. Just wanted to say that.

Blog Entries

Well, it is only a basic guide. With experience and use you will come to know all the valuable tools and shortcuts. With smudging: set the brush to 3 or 5 pixels and then try again. And it is 256 colors: 0,0,0 to 255,255,255

Wheres Iceland.gif?
    Last edited by Zhape; February 12, 2009 at 10:57 PM.

Blog Entries

This is the link in the tutorial that you presumably downloaded. In Word documents you have to CTRL+Click to activate links.

The hilarious thing is I am having trouble following the tutorial since I use photoshop so I'm having to translate what you're saying. Haha.

Ah damn, error. Kicks me back to the campaign screen when I try to start a campaign to test stuff out. Nothing in the log...

Log:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    17:20:17.000 [system.rpt] [always] CPU: SSE2
    17:20:17.000 [system.rpt] [always] ==== system log start, build date: Feb 25 2008 version development ===
    17:20:17.031 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_0.pack
    17:20:17.046 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_1.pack
    17:20:17.062 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_2.pack
    17:20:17.093 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_3.pack
    17:20:17.109 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_4.pack
    17:20:17.125 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/localized.pack
    17:20:17.250 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/retrofit/data/text/diplomacy.txt.strings.bin is missing
    17:20:17.250 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/retrofit/data/text/diplomacy.txt is missing
    17:20:17.281 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/retrofit/data/text/diplomacy_speech.txt.strings.bin is missing
    17:20:17.281 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/retrofit/data/text/diplomacy_speech.txt is missing
    17:20:17.343 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/retrofit/data/text/shortcut.txt.strings.bin is missing
    17:20:17.375 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/retrofit/data/text/shortcut.txt is missing
    17:20:23.203 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for ANISELECT
    17:20:23.218 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_SABOTAGE
    17:20:23.265 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_TRADE
    17:20:23.406 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for DRAGGABLE
    17:20:23.406 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for DRAGGING
    17:20:23.421 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_MULTIPLE_SELECT
    17:20:23.421 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_ATTACK
    17:20:23.421 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_CHARACTER
    17:20:23.421 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_RESOURCE
    17:20:23.421 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_FORT
    17:20:23.421 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_MOVE_OBJECT
    17:20:23.421 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_WATCHTOWER
    17:20:23.421 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_DEPLOYMENT_AREA
    17:20:23.421 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_TILE
    17:20:23.421 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_SPECIAL_PIECE
    17:20:23.421 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PAINT
    17:20:23.421 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_ADJUST_HEIGHTS
    17:20:23.421 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_ADD_UNIT
    17:20:23.421 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_SETTLEMENT
    17:20:24.953 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/retrofit/data/text/climates.txt.strings.bin is missing
    17:20:24.968 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/retrofit/data/text/climates.txt is missing
    17:20:25.453 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/retrofit/data/descr_mount.txt, at line 117, column 1
    Could not find battle model for mount 'Mount_Adv_English_Armoured_Horse'.
    17:20:25.453 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/retrofit/data/descr_mount.txt, at line 195, column 1
    Could not find battle model for mount 'Mount_Adv_English_Barded_Horse'.
    17:20:25.453 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/retrofit/data/descr_mount.txt, at line 210, column 1
    Could not find battle model for mount 'Mount_Adv_French_Barded_Horse'.
    17:20:25.453 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/retrofit/data/descr_mount.txt, at line 283, column 1
    Could not find battle model for mount 'Mount_AdV_French_Heavy_Horse'.
    17:20:27.781 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/retrofit/data/text/event_titles.txt.strings.bin is missing
    17:20:27.812 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/retrofit/data/text/event_titles.txt is missing
    17:20:27.843 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/retrofit/data/text/event_strings.txt.strings.bin is missing
    17:20:27.921 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/retrofit/data/text/event_strings.txt is missing
    17:20:30.234 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/retrofit/data/export_descr_buildings.txt, at line 5629, column 2
    Building DB error - faction scotland has gap in building prior to army_barracks
    17:20:30.765 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/civilians/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:20:30.765 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/civilians/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:20:30.828 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:20:30.828 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:20:30.828 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:20:30.828 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:20:30.828 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:20:30.828 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:20:30.828 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/priests/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:20:30.843 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/priests/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:20:30.843 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:20:30.843 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:20:30.843 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:20:30.843 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:20:30.843 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:20:30.843 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:20:30.921 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/civilians/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:20:30.953 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/civilians/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:20:31.031 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:20:31.031 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:20:31.031 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:20:31.031 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:20:31.046 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:20:31.046 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:20:31.046 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:20:31.046 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:20:31.046 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:20:31.046 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:20:31.062 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:20:31.062 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:20:31.062 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:20:31.062 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:20:31.218 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:20:31.218 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:20:31.265 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:20:31.265 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:20:31.265 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:20:31.265 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:20:31.265 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:20:31.265 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:20:31.265 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/retrofit/data/text/export_VnVs.txt.strings.bin is missing
    17:20:31.531 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/retrofit/data/text/export_VnVs.txt is missing
    17:20:31.625 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/retrofit/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10674, column 23 :
    we should only have trait(Berserker) additional affects for triggers(Battle_Losing_Berserker)
    17:20:31.625 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/retrofit/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10792, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(BattleChivalry) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Not_fighting)
    17:20:31.625 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/retrofit/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10793, column 25 :
    we should only have trait(BattleDread) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Not_fighting)
    17:20:31.625 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/retrofit/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10803, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(BattleChivalry) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Routing)
    17:20:31.625 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/retrofit/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10804, column 25 :
    we should only have trait(BattleDread) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Routing)
    17:20:31.625 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/retrofit/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10816, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(BattleChivalry) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Routing2)
    17:20:31.625 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/retrofit/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10817, column 25 :
    we should only have trait(BattleDread) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Routing2)
    17:20:31.625 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/retrofit/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10858, column 25 :
    we should only have trait(BattleDread) additional affects for triggers(battle3Dread_Let_Them_Go)
    17:20:31.656 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/retrofit/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 16756, column 27 :
    we should only have trait(GoodDenouncer) additional affects for triggers(hereticinit1_denouncerclear)
    17:20:31.656 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/retrofit/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 16764, column 26 :
    we should only have trait(BadDenouncer) additional affects for triggers(hereticinit1_denouncerclear_bad)
    17:20:31.656 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/retrofit/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 16772, column 25 :
    we should only have trait(StrongFaith) additional affects for triggers(hereticinit1_faithclear)
    17:20:31.656 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/retrofit/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 16780, column 22 :
    we should only have trait(Purifier) additional affects for triggers(hereticinit1_purifierclear)
    17:20:31.656 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/retrofit/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17705, column 29 :
    we should only have trait(CrusaderHistory) additional affects for triggers(crusades_6)
    17:20:31.656 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/retrofit/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17706, column 30 :
    we should only have trait(StrategyChivalry) additional affects for triggers(crusades_6)
    17:20:31.656 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/retrofit/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17715, column 29 :
    we should only have trait(CrusaderHistory) additional affects for triggers(crusades_7)
    17:20:31.656 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/retrofit/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17758, column 26 :
    we should only have trait(JihadHistory) additional affects for triggers(jihads_7)
    17:20:31.656 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/retrofit/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17759, column 30 :
    we should only have trait(StrategyChivalry) additional affects for triggers(jihads_7)
    17:20:31.656 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/retrofit/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17768, column 26 :
    we should only have trait(JihadHistory) additional affects for triggers(jihads_8)
    17:20:31.656 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/retrofit/data/text/export_ancillaries.txt.strings.bin is missing
    17:20:31.703 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/retrofit/data/text/export_ancillaries.txt is missing
    17:20:31.765 [data.missing] [warning] Failed to find ancillary image data/ui/ancillaries/scribe_ancillary.tga
    17:20:31.765 [data.missing] [warning] Failed to find ancillary image data/ui/ancillaries/security_religious.tga
    17:20:31.765 [data.missing] [warning] Failed to find ancillary image data/ui/ancillaries/security_religious.tga
    17:20:31.812 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/retrofit/data/text/export_advice.txt.strings.bin is missing
    17:20:31.953 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/retrofit/data/text/export_advice.txt is missing
    17:20:32.156 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/retrofit/data/text/export_prologue.txt.strings.bin is missing
    17:20:32.187 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/retrofit/data/text/export_prologue.txt is missing
    17:20:32.265 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/retrofit/data/text/names.txt.strings.bin is missing
    17:20:33.375 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/retrofit/data/text/names.txt is missing
    17:20:34.921 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/retrofit/data/text/cursor_action_tooltips.txt.strings.bin is missing
    17:20:34.937 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/retrofit/data/text/cursor_action_tooltips.txt is missing
    17:20:52.968 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/retrofit/data/text/FactionIntroSubTitles.txt.strings.bin is missing
    17:20:53.015 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/retrofit/data/text/FactionIntroSubTitles.txt is missing
    17:21:27.281 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/retrofit/data/text/quotes.txt.strings.bin is missing
    17:21:27.281 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/retrofit/data/text/quotes.txt is missing
    17:21:27.421 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/retrofit/data/loading_screen/loading_bar.tga.dds is missing
    17:21:27.421 [system.io] [warning] open: data/loading_screen/loading_logo.tga.dds is missing
    17:21:29.078 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/retrofit/data/loading_screen/loading_bar.tga.dds is missing
    17:21:29.171 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_symbols_80/normans.tga is missing
    17:21:29.171 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_faction_units/normans.tga is missing
    17:21:29.187 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_symbols_80/saxons.tga is missing
    17:21:29.187 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_faction_units/saxons.tga is missing
    17:21:29.187 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_symbols_80/slave.tga is missing
    17:21:29.187 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_faction_units/slave.tga is missing
    17:21:29.187 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/retrofit/data/text/battle_descriptions.txt.strings.bin is missing
    17:21:29.187 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/retrofit/data/text/battle_descriptions.txt is missing
    17:21:29.187 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/retrofit/data/text/campaign_descriptions.txt.strings.bin is missing
    17:21:29.187 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/retrofit/data/text/campaign_descriptions.txt is missing
    17:21:29.203 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/_M2_MP_HISTORICAL_BATTLE_CHOOSE_TEAMS.TGA is missing
    17:21:29.203 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/TEXTURES/_M2_MAIN_MENU.TGA is missing
    17:21:30.046 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/buttons_composite2.tga.dds is missing
    17:21:30.046 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/slider_composite.tga.dds is missing
    17:21:30.046 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/slider_composite2.tga.dds is missing
    17:21:30.046 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/border_4pix_black_gold2.tga.dds is missing
    17:21:30.046 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/text_border.tga.dds is missing
    17:21:30.046 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/yellow_highlight.tga.dds is missing
    17:21:30.046 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/border_4pix_black_gold_selected.tga.dds is missing
    17:21:30.062 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/border_4pix_black_gold_black.tga.dds is missing
    17:21:30.062 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/_M2_Selection_Glow.tga.dds is missing
    17:21:30.062 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/unit_card.tga.dds is missing
    17:21:30.062 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/icons.tga.dds is missing
    17:21:34.265 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/retrofit/data/text/quotes.txt.strings.bin is missing
    17:21:34.296 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/retrofit/data/text/quotes.txt is missing
    17:21:34.421 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/retrofit/data/loading_screen/loading_bar.tga.dds is missing
    17:21:34.421 [system.io] [warning] open: data/loading_screen/loading_logo.tga.dds is missing
    17:21:36.093 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/retrofit/data/loading_screen/loading_bar.tga.dds is missing
    17:21:37.062 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/028.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:21:37.062 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/028.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:21:37.062 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/061.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:21:37.062 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/061.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:21:37.062 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/070.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:21:37.062 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/070.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:21:37.078 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/039.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:21:37.078 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/039.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:21:37.078 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/081.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:21:37.078 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/081.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:21:37.078 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/092.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:21:37.078 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/092.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:21:37.078 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/005.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:21:37.078 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/005.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:21:37.078 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/063.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:21:37.078 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/063.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:21:37.078 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/053.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:21:37.078 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/053.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:21:37.078 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/051.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:21:37.078 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/051.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:21:37.078 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/059.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:21:37.078 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/059.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:21:37.109 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/019.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:21:37.109 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/019.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:21:37.109 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/076.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:21:37.109 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/076.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:21:37.109 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/045.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:21:37.109 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/045.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:21:37.109 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/015.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:21:37.109 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/015.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:21:37.109 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/062.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:21:37.109 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/062.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:21:37.109 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/021.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:21:37.109 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/021.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:21:37.109 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/038.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:21:37.109 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/038.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:21:37.109 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/035.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:21:37.109 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/035.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:21:37.109 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/029.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:21:37.109 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/029.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:21:37.109 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/023.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:21:37.109 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/023.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:21:37.125 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/011.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:21:37.125 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/011.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:21:37.125 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/080.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:21:37.125 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/080.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:21:37.125 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/093.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:21:37.125 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/093.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:21:37.125 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/019.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:21:37.125 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/019.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:21:37.125 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/020.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:21:37.125 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/020.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    17:21:41.046 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/retrofit/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/radar_map_background.tga is missing
    17:21:41.390 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/northern_ambassador.rum is missing
    17:21:41.421 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_scroll.rum is missing
    17:21:41.437 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/southern_ambassador.rum is missing
    17:21:41.453 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_scroll.rum is missing
    17:21:41.468 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/islamic_ambassador.rum is missing
    17:21:41.484 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_hand.rum is missing
    17:21:41.515 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/northern_spy.rum is missing
    17:21:41.531 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_hand.rum is missing
    17:21:41.546 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/southern_spy.rum is missing
    17:21:41.562 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_hand.rum is missing
    17:21:41.562 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/islamic_spy.rum is missing
    17:21:41.593 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_hand.rum is missing
    17:21:41.593 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/northern_assassin.rum is missing
    17:21:41.593 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_hand.rum is missing
    17:21:41.609 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/southern_assasin.rum is missing
    17:21:41.609 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_hand.rum is missing
    17:21:41.609 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/southern_assasin.rum is missing
    17:21:41.609 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_hand.rum is missing
    17:21:41.625 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/northern_princess.rum is missing
    17:21:41.656 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_model_princess_northern.rum is missing
    17:21:41.671 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/southern_princess.rum is missing
    17:21:41.671 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_model_princess_southern.rum is missing
    17:21:41.687 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/northen_merchant.rum is missing
    17:21:41.687 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_hand.rum is missing
    17:21:41.703 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/southern_merchant.rum is missing
    17:21:41.703 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_hand.rum is missing
    17:21:41.703 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/islamic_merchant.rum is missing
    17:21:41.734 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_hand.rum is missing
    17:21:41.734 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/catholic_priest.rum is missing
    17:21:41.765 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_staff.rum is missing
    17:21:41.781 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/catholic_bishop.rum is missing
    17:21:41.781 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_staff.rum is missing
    17:21:41.781 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/catholic_cardinal.rum is missing
    17:21:41.796 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_staff.rum is missing
    17:21:41.796 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/orthodox_priest.rum is missing
    17:21:41.796 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_staff.rum is missing
    17:21:41.812 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/orthodox_bishop.rum is missing
    17:21:41.812 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_staff.rum is missing
    17:21:41.812 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/orthodox_patriarch.rum is missing
    17:21:41.828 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_staff.rum is missing
    17:21:41.828 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/muslim_iman.rum is missing
    17:21:41.843 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_staff.rum is missing
    17:21:41.843 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/pope.rum is missing
    17:21:41.875 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_staff.rum is missing
    17:21:41.875 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/heretic.rum is missing
    17:21:41.890 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_staff.rum is missing
    17:21:41.890 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/witch.rum is missing
    17:21:41.890 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_model_princess_northern.rum is missing
    17:21:41.906 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/inquisitor.rum is missing
    17:21:41.906 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_book.rum is missing
    17:21:41.921 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/late_general_northern.rum is missing
    17:21:41.937 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_sword.rum is missing
    17:21:41.953 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/late_general_northern.rum is missing
    17:21:41.953 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_sword.rum is missing
    17:21:41.953 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/islamic_general.rum is missing
    17:21:41.968 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_sword.rum is missing
    17:21:41.968 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/middle_eastern_sultan.rum is missing
    17:21:42.031 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_sword.rum is missing
    17:21:42.031 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/aztec_general.rum is missing
    17:21:42.062 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_sword.rum is missing
    17:21:42.062 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/late_captain_northern.rum is missing
    17:21:42.078 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_sword.rum is missing
    17:21:42.078 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/late_captain_northern.rum is missing
    17:21:42.078 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_sword.rum is missing
    17:21:42.093 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/islamic_captain.rum is missing
    17:21:42.093 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_sword.rum is missing
    17:21:42.109 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/aztec_captain.rum is missing
    17:21:42.125 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_sword.rum is missing
    17:21:42.125 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/princess.rum is missing
    17:21:42.140 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_model_princess.rum is missing
    17:21:42.171 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/merchant.rum is missing
    17:21:42.171 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_model_merchant.rum is missing
    17:21:42.187 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/priest.rum is missing
    17:21:42.203 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/priest.rum is missing
    17:21:42.203 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/bishop.rum is missing
    17:21:42.218 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/bishop.rum is missing
    17:21:42.234 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/cardinal.rum is missing
    17:21:42.234 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/cardinal.rum is missing
    17:21:42.250 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/diplomat.rum is missing
    17:21:42.250 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/diplomat.rum is missing
    17:21:42.265 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/spy.rum is missing
    17:21:42.265 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/spy.rum is missing
    17:21:42.281 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/assassin.rum is missing
    17:21:42.281 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/assassin.rum is missing
    17:21:42.296 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/officer_barb_general_high.rum is missing
    17:21:42.296 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_model_sword.rum is missing
    17:21:42.312 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/barb_strat_map_captain.rum is missing
    17:21:42.328 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_model_sword.rum is missing
    17:21:42.328 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/officer_carthage_general_high.rum is missing
    17:21:42.343 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_model_sword.rum is missing
    17:21:42.343 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/carthage_strat_captain.rum is missing
    17:21:42.359 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_model_sword.rum is missing
    17:21:42.359 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/officer_eastern_general_high.rum is missing
    17:21:42.359 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_model_sword.rum is missing
    17:21:42.375 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/strat_eastern_lesser_general.rum is missing
    17:21:42.375 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_model_sword.rum is missing
    17:21:42.375 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/strat_egyptian_general.rum is missing
    17:21:42.375 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_model_sword.rum is missing
    17:21:42.375 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/strat_egyptian_lesser_general.rum is missing
    17:21:42.375 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_model_axe.rum is missing
    17:21:42.390 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/officer_greek_general_high.rum is missing
    17:21:42.406 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_model_sword.rum is missing
    17:21:42.406 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/strat_greek_lesser_general.rum is missing
    17:21:42.421 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_model_sword.rum is missing
    17:21:42.421 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/officer_roman_general_high.rum is missing
    17:21:42.437 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_model_sword.rum is missing
    17:21:42.437 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/strat_roman_lesser_general.rum is missing
    17:21:42.437 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_model_sword.rum is missing
    17:21:42.437 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/unit_rebel_greater_general_high.rum is missing
    17:21:42.453 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_model_sword.rum is missing
    17:21:42.468 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/unit_roman_peasant_high.rum is missing
    17:21:42.468 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_model_sword.rum is missing
    17:21:42.468 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_galley.rum is missing
    17:21:42.468 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_roman_shadow.rum is missing
    17:21:42.484 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_galley.rum is missing
    17:21:42.484 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_roman_shadow.rum is missing
    17:21:42.484 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_galley.rum is missing
    17:21:42.484 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_roman_shadow.rum is missing
    17:21:42.484 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_cog.rum is missing
    17:21:42.500 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_roman_shadow.rum is missing
    17:21:42.500 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_greek.rum is missing
    17:21:42.500 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_roman_shadow.rum is missing
    17:21:42.500 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_dhow.rum is missing
    17:21:42.500 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_dhow.rum is missing
    17:21:42.500 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_cog.rum is missing
    17:21:42.515 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_roman_shadow.rum is missing
    17:21:42.515 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_galley.rum is missing
    17:21:42.515 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_roman_shadow.rum is missing
    17:21:42.515 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_cog.rum is missing
    17:21:42.531 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_cog.rum is missing
    17:21:42.531 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_roman_shadow.rum is missing
    17:21:42.531 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_roman_shadow.rum is missing
    17:21:42.531 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_galley.rum is missing
    17:21:42.531 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_galley.rum is missing
    17:21:42.546 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_cog.rum is missing
    17:21:42.546 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_roman_shadow.rum is missing
    17:21:42.546 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_cog.rum is missing
    17:21:42.546 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_roman_shadow.rum is missing
    17:21:42.546 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/character_pontus.rum is missing
    17:21:42.562 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/general_pontus.rum is missing
    17:21:52.984 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/retrofit/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/radar_map_background.tga is missing
    17:21:57.906 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/retrofit/data/models_strat/textures/middle_eastern_sultan_egypt.tga.dds is missing
    17:21:57.968 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/retrofit/data/models_strat/textures/middle_eastern_sultan_turks.tga.dds is missing
    17:21:58.031 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/retrofit/data/models_strat/textures/middle_eastern_sultan_moors.tga.dds is missing
    17:22:02.406 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/retrofit/data/models_strat/residences/textures/NE_stone_fort.tga.dds is missing
    17:22:02.437 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/retrofit/data/models_strat/residences/textures/NE_stone_castle.tga.dds is missing
    17:22:02.828 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/retrofit/data/models_strat/residences/textures/islamic_stone_fort.tga.dds is missing
    Any ideas? The scotland and mailed horse stuff .... the MyMapping folder (as per tutorial) doesn't HAVE an EDB and my base Kingdoms files are unmodded. Why is it drawing on Retrofit stuff? It's in the same directory as the Retrofit file, the mod folder.
    Last edited by SSJPabs; April 09, 2009 at 10:45 PM.

Does someone know what means the values of 'roughness', 'fractal', 'multiplier' and 'latitude' ?

Blog Entries

@SSJPabs
    Any ideas? The scotland and mailed horse stuff .... the MyMapping folder (as per tutorial) doesn't HAVE an EDB and my base Kingdoms files are unmodded. Why is it drawing on Retrofit stuff? It's in the same directory as the Retrofit file, the mod folder.
    You are definitely running the retrofit mod. Check the bat file in the mymapping folder (right click\edit) for the path.

@Octavius
    Doesn't look if anybody knows. I googled on twcenter and there are some theories with steepness on the battlemap, that kind of thing.
    Last edited by Gigantus; April 10, 2009 at 04:08 AM.

Page 1 of 35 123456789101126 ... LastLast