Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Music?

Default Re: Music?

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Storm View Post
    And of course, I do not want to be in competition with you. I'm very sorry if it seemed like I was implying that I would be doing it and noone would help. I would love all the help i could get and yeah my stuff won't be life unfortunately so yours might sound even better than mine will. +rep
    Nay man, Danova implied competition. Its all good. I'd like to hear your stuff. How're producing it? VSTi's?

Heathen Storm's Avatar Where's my axe?

Quote Originally Posted by Asgath View Post
    Nay man, Danova implied competition. Its all good. I'd like to hear your stuff. How're producing it? VSTi's?
    Written/Composed/Played in GuitarPro 5 ()and recorded with either Audacity or Reaper, I'm not sure which I will use yet. What do you use?

Proud mod leader, modeller and public relations officer of Heiğinn Veğr: Total War

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Storm View Post
    Written/Composed/Played in GuitarPro 5 ()and recorded with either Audacity or Reaper, I'm not sure which I will use yet. What do you use?
    I mostly compose this sort of stuff in either Sibelius or straight into Reaper (Good choice my man, good choice!)
    But I also use guitarpro, so this could work out very well.

I mostly compose this sort of stuff in either Sibelius or straight into Reaper (Good choice my man, good choice!)
    But I also use guitarpro, so this could work out very well.
    I haven't really tried Reaper yet. It came with my amp that I bought a couple years ago but I will keep experimenting with it.
    I am also making a music mod, here's the link.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...=sounds+of+war

Proud mod leader, modeller and public relations officer of Heiğinn Veğr: Total War

Which version of Reaper have you got? It wasn't fantastic until Reaper 3, of which is very good. Reaper 4 I believe.

If you'd be interested in collaborating on the sound project I'd be happy to contribute. I have fairly similar influences in terms of the whole folk and Viking metal thing, yet also from various authentic influences when possible.

Which version of Reaper have you got? It wasn't fantastic until Reaper 3, of which is very good. Reaper 4 I believe.

If you'd be interested in collaborating on the sound project I'd be happy to contribute. I have fairly similar influences in terms of the whole folk and Viking metal thing, yet also from various authentic influences when possible.
    Interested? Doesn't even begin to describe it I would love to have help mate!! I'm in college so I don't have a whole lot of time lately!

Sorry for the double post mates, but Danova: How did you like the music I sent you? Were you able to listen to it?

Gots a new track to check out. I haven't really resolved the ending satisfactorily so there's some work to be done, the overall feel works however.
    ------ deleted, this will be surprise -------- daNova

Have a listen
    Last edited by danova; December 13, 2010 at 06:09 AM. Reason: this will be surprise...

danova's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Asgath!
    I like it! Very-very good job! You are so talented!
    I deleted the prev post's link, because this will be surprise!

shikaka's Avatar Domesticus

edit: pls don't care about the indians. I think it fits great with this era's british isles

Last edited by shikaka; December 17, 2010 at 07:41 AM.

danova's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by shikaka View Post
    edit: pls don't care about the indians. I think it fits great with this era's british isles

Correct my if I'm wrong, but I'm fairly sure the piece of music in the first video was actually used in Kingdoms vanilla?

shikaka's Avatar Domesticus

Correct my if I'm wrong, but I'm fairly sure the piece of music in the first video was actually used in Kingdoms vanilla?

I don't know, I never bothered with Kingdoms:Britannia (boring and crowded map)

I heard that song on a Firkin concert. A hungarian band covering Flogging Molly and Dropkick Murphys songs.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n18w8tFMsxU

John Haukewood's Avatar Tiro

No, it isn't from vanilla britannia. I know it was the menu song from Stainless Steel 6.0. Whether it's still used in 6.3, I don't know. Both nice pieces, though!
    For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong.
    -H.L. Mencken

What a shame, that You can't use their music

(They are making great piece of music, but what is more, they are not suporting and propagating any nazi .)
    Last edited by Derfail; January 25, 2011 at 04:34 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345