Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: |-|-|-|-| D|major's finest - TW MACHINIMA AND PICTURES from 2006 to 2010 |-|-|-|-|

D|major's Avatar the key of glory

Default Re: |-|-|-|-| D|major's finest - TW MACHINIMA AND PICTURES from 2006 to 2010 |-|-|-|-|

So! Here you go, enjoy:

p.s.: it's me narrating, so please be considerate of me
    formerly known as D|need
    m2tw cinematic editor tutorials as video and thread | my total war videos
    the picture of the week subforum with great artworks | my pics and vids gallery
    under the patronage of b. ward

MasterBigAb's Avatar Valar Morghulis
    Content Emeritus

Default Re: |-|-|-|-| D|major's finest - TW MACHINIMA AND PICTURES from 2006 to 2010 |-|-|-|-|

I like it mate
    The music reminds me a bit of Godfather

Wow thats amazing. However a few minor criticisms it would be good if the speech was a bit louder or music quieter at times i had to struggle to hear the speech. And thats it great

I keep watching that video again and again, it will certainly be getting my vote for the video of the month thing.

Thanks mates
    formerly known as D|need

A video from the Shogun 2 demo with audio comentary about how to beat Sekigahara on very hard settings:

formerly known as D|need

Really nice work you've got here! Excellent screenshots and videos, I loved the water lilly one! +rep

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567