Thread: Screenshots Commentary Thread (no Screenshots please)

Swagger's Avatar Imperial Coffee-Runner

Icon6 Screenshots Commentary Thread (no Screenshots please)

Split from Screenshots thread.
    -LC

looks cool
    Last edited by Lord Condormanius; January 06, 2009 at 02:38 PM.
    Under the Patronage of the Dreadful cedric37!
    Ancs Guide, Emergent Factions , Yes/No Events |L'Outremer for Modders| Swagger's Skymod

Default Re: Screenshoots thread

I'm afflicted,the Maghrebi units no change?CA's Units are ridiculous.In Stainless Steel submods there are greats reskinned units of the Almohade's dominium.

awesome screens

Lord Condormanius's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Vinc View Post
    I'm afflicted,the Maghrebi units no change?CA's Units are ridiculous.In Stainless Steel submods there are greats reskinned units of the Almohade's dominium.
    Unfortunately, I am the only person actively working on this mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepi View Post
    awesome screens
    Thanks (for the one I posted).
    "There is a difference between what is wrong and what is evil. Evil is committed when clarity is taken away from what is clearly wrong, allowing wrong to be seen as less wrong, excusable, right, or an obligatory commandment of the Lord God Almighty.

Evil is bad sold as good, wrong sold as right, injustice sold as justice. Like the coat of a virus, a thin veil of right can disguise enormous wrong and confer an ability to infect others."
    -John G. Hartung

yes Lord Condormamanus,but you can't let your beautifuls Almogavers with horror's CA Moors.They have pretties "djellabah"(men dresse),no ridiculous pseudo-kaftans or this horribles orange clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Vinc View Post
    yes Lord Condormamanus,but you can't let your beautifuls Almogavers with horror's CA Moors.They have pretties "djellabah"(men dresse),no ridiculous pseudo-kaftans or this horribles orange clothes.
    Yes, I understand. We actually had some better skins for Moors, but over that last couple years some things have been lost. Hopefully I can either find the older ones or get some new ones before long. Remember, this is a beta at this point.
    Last edited by Lord Condormanius; November 26, 2008 at 04:39 PM. Reason: remved off-topic remarks
    "There is a difference between what is wrong and what is evil. Evil is committed when clarity is taken away from what is clearly wrong, allowing wrong to be seen as less wrong, excusable, right, or an obligatory commandment of the Lord God Almighty.

Evil is bad sold as good, wrong sold as right, injustice sold as justice. Like the coat of a virus, a thin veil of right can disguise enormous wrong and confer an ability to infect others."
    -John G. Hartung

Those Almughavars are awesome! Almost like the ones that appear in Carbonero's picture. Congratilations for it. I've modded my Almughavars too, but nothing similar to what you've done.

Take care!
    "Déu és beure bé, menjar fresc i llevar-se a les deu"
    (God is to drink well, to eat fresh and to wake up at ten)
    ------ from the Catalan "Inquisition Trials Archive"

Cèsar de Quart
    Europe 1200 Team Member

Heretic is back!

It's good to see the mod being "ready" and ready to be tested.. I'll download it as soon as I have time to play MTW2 again (means as soon as I have mine team in the playoffs [NHL07] lol )

If needed, I'm ready to help with some problems. I can hardly think myself as a team member, because I haven't done anything real for this one

I'll soon have some pics to show you guys.

romy's Avatar Semisalis

This mod has to be more famous

BTW I love this mod , and nice screens

More "spamming" to this thread.

I love the screens shown before in this thread.
    But. We lack pictures of the campaign map. After all people just wander around these forums searching for mods to play and all of them do not find themselves playing mods with only looking at the pictures of newmade skins.

And... As I don't want to download the mod just yet (I'll be waiting for 0.90), I'd love to see some pictures of the new factions & new cities and some other stuff from the campaign map.

-HF-

pilgrims choice's Avatar Libertus

Icon10 Re: Screenshoots thread

awsome skins!
    http://lpuk.org/

Henry VIII (voiced by Sean Connery) : I shall create a new religion in this country, and I shall call it The... er, The Psychotic Bastard Religion!!
    Adviser: How about Church of England sire?
    Henry VIII:Alright, Church of England it is then... even though I am Scottish.

how do you put your screenshoots on this thread ?

Quote Originally Posted by stevietheconquer View Post
    how do you put your screenshoots on this thread ?
    You have to upload the picture to a photo hosting site like flickr or imageshack, then grab the URL of the picture and place it using the insert image tool in the posting toolbar.

Also, I am going to split this thread into one that is for only screenshots and one that is for commentary/questions, etc.

-John G. Hartung

Legio's Avatar EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS
    Content Emeritus

Default Re: Screenshots Commentary Thread (no Screenshots please)

I am loving the Almogavars!

Default Re: Screenshots Thread (no commentary please)

Nice GO ARAGON!