Thread: Suggestions

Lord Condormanius's Avatar Artifex

Default Suggestions

Have any suggestions that would help this mod? Post them here. Please note that suggestions regarding factions removal/additions will not be considered. All faction slots are spoken for.
    "There is a difference between what is wrong and what is evil. Evil is committed when clarity is taken away from what is clearly wrong, allowing wrong to be seen as less wrong, excusable, right, or an obligatory commandment of the Lord God Almighty.

Evil is bad sold as good, wrong sold as right, injustice sold as justice. Like the coat of a virus, a thin veil of right can disguise enormous wrong and confer an ability to infect others."
    -John G. Hartung

Default Re: Suggestions

this mod really needs new shield take a look into that mod

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...7759:thumbsup2

Quote Originally Posted by Giovi View Post
    this mod really needs new shield take a look into that mod

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...7759:thumbsup2
    I have used some of those shield textures in the mod. I'll look into using some more.
    "There is a difference between what is wrong and what is evil. Evil is committed when clarity is taken away from what is clearly wrong, allowing wrong to be seen as less wrong, excusable, right, or an obligatory commandment of the Lord God Almighty.

Evil is bad sold as good, wrong sold as right, injustice sold as justice. Like the coat of a virus, a thin veil of right can disguise enormous wrong and confer an ability to infect others."
    -John G. Hartung

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Condormanius View Post
    I have used some of those shield textures in the mod. I'll look into using some more.
    great news and sry for the lack of my time i can't test it much

maybe add some more regions to the midle east.It looks kinda empty when you look at europe

Quote Originally Posted by Marko1233 View Post
    maybe add some more regions to the midle east.It looks kinda empty when you look at europe
    That must be an optical illusion, then. The Middle Eastern factions have more room to expand than most of the other factions. If it looks like there are a lot of regions in Europe, that may be because there are more factions there. Per faction, however, there really is no shortage of regions in the Middle East. In fact, based on the number of factions in the Middle East, there may be too many.

-John G. Hartung

Lycodelphos's Avatar Tiro

LC -

Iv'e played up to turn 99 (had an unspecified CTD at the end of the turn though). The AI is very challenging and aggressive. A very nice improvement to the overall gameplay. However, the pace of the game is a bit slow. With 900 turns it will take me months to finish one game! I suggest if you want to keep the slower progression of the game maybe break the mod into Eras, early, middle, late, etc., so that game length is more doable (350-540 turns).
    Proud Contributor of: "AGON: REBIRTH OF THE HELLENES" & "Patria Libera"
    "There's such divinity doth hedge a king,
    That treason can but peep to what it would,..."

Quote Originally Posted by Lycodelphos View Post
    LC -

Iv'e played up to turn 99 (had an unspecified CTD at the end of the turn though).
    I'll have to take a look...perhaps an event is misfiring or something. If you have any further information on the crash, let me know.

The AI is very challenging and aggressive. A very nice improvement to the overall gameplay. However, the pace of the game is a bit slow. With 900 turns it will take me months to finish one game! I suggest if you want to keep the slower progression of the game maybe break the mod into Eras, early, middle, late, etc., so that game length is more doable (350-540 turns).
    Unfortunately, I have neither the time, nor the energy to take on that kind of a project. I have found that there are times when my turns pass very quickly and others when they pass very slowly. The overall pace is meant to be slow, but I can see that it may be too slow for some. For now, there isn't a terrible lot that I will be able to do about that.

-John G. Hartung

I'd recommend using some of the skins from the Lithuania mod. Madtao seems quite happy to share too

If and when I finally get Lithuania into the mod, I will be sure to ask him. Unfortunately, my PC is having issues that may or may not require some serious work and/or replacement. As of about 10 days ago, I am reduced to using my wife's Mac for internet purposes. It is hard to say when I will be up and running again, but thank you for the suggestion.

-John G. Hartung

"you are a traitor to our people" using your wifes mac! LC lo! joking I suggest like in some mods were you have events like the "great feast" this events also be included in DOK but wwith the added option of host ally which will cost more money but greatly iimprove relations..............if you want LC check my proposal "Claimants, Heirs and Conquerors" I hAVE A whole slew of Ideas for the game if you like something use it! thanks

by the way here is the link: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=224239
    Last edited by Druvatar De Bodemloze; August 29, 2009 at 12:45 AM.