Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: 1.5 released

Dead*Man*Wilson's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: 1.5 released

Yea, the gameplay harkens back to the rock-paper-scissors style of Shogun TW.

Is there any mirror, FileFront hate asian country...always no slots, and if they had one it will be very slow..0.5kb/sec. Thank You!

CA you have done a great job so far, keep up the good work!!

Why there is no German-Axis FPS game?
    Thank You for the rep+ given!:wink:

say if i have kingdoms, i can just install the mod and start playing right?

Kingdoms should have no effect on this mod so just install and play

Geordie-warlord's Avatar Miles

got it downloaded and installed no probs.
    been playing for a while and all i can say is well done!
    a great mod and expands on the gunpowder units found in the vanilla 10 fold.
    is there anyone that plays multi player battles online?
    if anyone is interested in a few games just pm me.

great mod. workin fine.
    Last edited by Aeolus; December 20, 2008 at 09:06 AM.
    In te domine speravi

SirPeacemaker's Avatar Centenarius

Hmm looks like I am the only one with trouble. I just installed this mod (1.5) and Phoenix addon. And something is wrong. Game is starting in big window instead full screen. I have tried put the widescreen option on in the video menu, but nothing happend. When I click on the apply button, nothing happens. And when I started the campaign for the Royalists, the game started. But when I started the campaign for parliament, the game in its loading screen says : Enocuntered problem and the game will be shut down. Yes, I installed this mod to my MTW II file with installed Kingdoms as well. But I used to play this before (version 1.15) and it worked. What the hell is wrong?? Any suggestions please? Thank you :hmmm:

Edit:
    Hmm. I have adjusted fkoc configuration file. I set widescreen from 0 to 1, and windowed chanced from true to false. The game runs now in fullscreen as it should be. But the thing is, after small changes with antialiasing, and details, I can start campaign for the Royalists, but I cannot start for the parlyament. Again. Strange
    Last edited by SirPeacemaker; December 22, 2008 at 11:04 AM.
    Very good rocking song. The message of the song: WHEN PEOPLE LEARN TRUTH ABOUT UKRAINIAN WAR, THEY WILL GO INSANE!! (I suggest to turn the english subtitles on. Its over 18only because of violent pictures) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AAR6nUV7VI

Icon12 Re: 1.5 released

Hi all,
    i downloaded FKoc but i cant find the setup.exe to install it properly, in the readme it says to open it and point it to my M2TW folder. How can i do it if i dont have it??? it should be in the package at the beggining of this page but i cant find it!!
    would it be anywhere else?

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

Hi AD, I only had the chance to play the mod today due to some personal problems. I just loved it. Ty. A unique experience.

SirPeacemaker's Avatar Centenarius

Quote Originally Posted by Mantock View Post
    Hi all,
    i downloaded FKoc but i cant find the setup.exe to install it properly, in the readme it says to open it and point it to my M2TW folder. How can i do it if i dont have it??? it should be in the package at the beggining of this page but i cant find it!!
    would it be anywhere else?
    As far as I know, there is no need to use the setup. Just unpack the files to your game directory and that´s it.
    Very good rocking song. The message of the song: WHEN PEOPLE LEARN TRUTH ABOUT UKRAINIAN WAR, THEY WILL GO INSANE!! (I suggest to turn the english subtitles on. Its over 18only because of violent pictures) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AAR6nUV7VI

Icon4 Re: 1.5 released

Hmm. Thts bad, coz i tried that already. Is there supposed to be different menu to the game? or does it look exactly the same as origional M2Tw until u get to the campaign?:hmmm:
    And it did say to unpack it through the setup.exe, in the readme file. weird!
    Ill try it again, thx...

Fantastic mod, no modification like i have seen before.
    Brilliant, best thing till empire comes out, then u can modify that!

Hi guys!

First of all: Thank you for this great looking mod! Problem is Filefront is so slow...so are there any mirrors for the mod? Would really appreciate it!

Thanx!

DocMcJansen

Icon8 Re: 1.5 released

I still cant get this to work!!!! rats
    I dont have a installation file with the file that i downloaded from the begining of this thread and the readme says i should have it.
    how does everyone do it?:hmmm:

DocMcJansen? how did u download this mod? did u have an installation aplication?:hmmm:

Nj AD, now mod your real life and get some free time for your next great project!

Roloc's Avatar Biarchus

I have the same problem like SirPeaceMaker, games starts in a big window instead of a full screen. In the older versions there wasn't this problem. Anyone help please ?

Open up the cfg, scroll to the bottom, changed windowed from true to false.

Cheers
    "I don't want to sit around Windsor because ermm .. I just generally don't like England that much" - Prince Harry, 3rd in Line for the British Thrown

For King or Country - The English civil wars.

Does it overwrite any M2TW's files ? Or i can play both M2TW and other mods with it ?

Otsman's Avatar Senator

god, every time i see the name of this thread next to the 'medieval II hosted mods', i think it's BC 1.5

don't mean to offend

but you can't play with a guy's emotions like that