Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast

Thread: 1.5 released

Default Re: 1.5 released

Thanks, My Lord, thanks...yuuuuuupiiii!

Quote Originally Posted by green tea View Post
    You find it in the main med2 folder, wherein you also find the FKoC folder. Change the .cfg ending to .txt, then you can read and change it. Then change it back to .cfg. But make a copy before you change anything!

AlphaDelta: Great mod! Enjoying it for the last days, and when you said you didnīt work on it anymore I was sad and started to mod alot in it. You should really work together with all the other modders! The potential of the things your team made is far greater! I could imagine that there could be a mix between the "Das heilige roemische Reich" and your military units to simulate the 30 years war. And of course the request from the "Last Frontier"-guy. He asked two times now.

So, now I will install this patch. Thanks for that work!
    "Last Frontier", you mean me? And yes, I'm interesting in hearing just how open this is to the community. Good luck, AD, it's a great mod(once I figured out the "windowed" mode)!
    Son of PW

I got the same bug as last time again

Quote Originally Posted by Rhio View Post
    Possible bug. I started a campaign on version 1.15 with Parliament, playing on H/VH. Second battle, my army, lead by the Stamford, is attacked by Hopton. Stamford is on a bridge. (Just a side-note, can you do something about the campaign AI charging bridges? I don't think generals of the time would have never taken such a risk, especially without overwhelming numbers, and Hopton only has one canon and two cav units more than me.)

Anyway, as expected I killed Hopton and had a heroic victory, but then when I returned to the campaign map, a CTD occurred.

Edit: I recreated the ctd by replaying the same batttle. This time Hopton was captured and when I decided to execute the prisoners, the ctd occurred again. Apparantly the crash is due to Hopton dying.
    I did simply install 1.5 over a previous version of FKoC, so maybe that's what caused the bug to remain. Or didn't you get around to fixing it?

gaunty14's Avatar Vicarius

i havn't found any CTD's et on my Royalist campaign ^-^

"will help build battle station for food" - or rep

I did simply install 1.5 over a previous version of FKoC, so maybe that's what caused the bug to remain. Or didn't you get around to fixing it?
    The Cornwall bridge battle CTD is well known. Don't fight there.

Cheers
    "I don't want to sit around Windsor because ermm .. I just generally don't like England that much" - Prince Harry, 3rd in Line for the British Thrown

For King or Country - The English civil wars.

Hi there, just downloaded the mod but after the splash screen title page my page goes black I get a windows noise and the pointer is a constant egg timer. There must be a error for me, as pressing the enter key stops it and it drops me back to the desktop.

I'm running Medieval 2, patched to v1.2, on XP Home.

I got this running directly from the batch file and from the desktop icon I created.

Anything else need to know? Thanks

got a weird thing.i decided to play my only other mtw2 mod lands to conquer today just for a change (blasphemy i know) having played fkoc 1.5 for hours,but it now refuses to play,after a year or so perfect,saying ive put the wrong disc in and i should insert mtw gold.i dont own gold and have never installed it!this has only happened since i installed 1.5 fkoc,is this related? i dont have mtw gold!any ideas?

Chevalier IX's Avatar Primicerius

Hmmm...that is really odd Leonn,there should be no connection,for I am able to play many different mods on the same install,and since FKoC is in its own folder,there should be no issue,for it does not change any of the base games files...and yeah,that is the first time i have actually seen it ask for the gold edition exclusively....are you playing the kingdoms version of Lands to Conquer or the Basic M2TW version???

ive just tried it on both and its still telling me to put in mtwgold! i dont own mtw gold.i"ll try uninstalling lands and installing it again.

ok,just uninstalled ltq and reinstalled,still telling me to put in disc for mtw gold. ltq is for kingdoms and im stumped!!

Father Jack's Avatar expletive intended

Excellent work AD, for a second I thought that real life would prevent this release. Thanks for the hard work mate
    Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

apropo of my mad ravings above,i uninstalled everything and did a compleat reinstall of the whole shebang and now all mods are in harmonious agreement.the wacky world of computer eh??

Quote Originally Posted by DBRL29 View Post
    Hi there, just downloaded the mod but after the splash screen title page my page goes black I get a windows noise and the pointer is a constant egg timer. There must be a error for me, as pressing the enter key stops it and it drops me back to the desktop.

I'm running Medieval 2, patched to v1.2, on XP Home.

I got this running directly from the batch file and from the desktop icon I created.

Anything else need to know? Thanks
    I have fixed this, for me it was just a bad install of v1.2 patch. I Uninstalled everything, then went back through all the patches and it worked this time. I have no mods installed before so it was just a bad 1.2 patch download.

Cool. Thanks for your Effort AlphaDelta.

Ehm, is there a way to save the video settings? It always resets when I restart FoC.
    And why doesnt Quick Battle work properly? It worked fine the first time, now it freezes when click on the Quick Battle button.

gaunty14's Avatar Vicarius

on a more positive note
    the new halbardeirs look awesome and are indeed awesome in combat ^-^

plus the new ai seems to handle quite well, and i love the new brick wall

"will help build battle station for food" - or rep

Hello all I am back. Uni was spamming me with assessments/exams ect.
    Time to get updating the website and moddb
    Last edited by Tharros; November 25, 2008 at 11:27 PM.

SQ -ARe the Halberdiers available in the campaign yet?

Sail your ship as part of a fleet. Devs previously worked on: Darthmod, World of Warplanes, World of Tanks, RaceRoom, IL2-Sturmovik, Metro, STALKER and many other great games..

Gonna play this today in between writing my Civil War essay!
    Thanks for your hard work folks

Diocle's Avatar Comes Limitis

The Best Mod for M2TW: the best units, the best historical contest, wanderful map, detailed and interesting events and informations and last but not the least very fast realization of the project, really thanks!
    Only one small thing and just for aesthetics, about the Horse: the pistol holsters on the sides of the saddles are lacking, no need of any new animation you could only add the holsters.
    Excuse me for my bad english(I'm italian) and thank you for your exellent work!!!