Page 101 of 123 FirstFirst ... 5176919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 2442

Thread: Patch 6.2, RC4 released

Grouchio's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: Patch 6.2, RC4 released

If you've played RC/RR then you'll know...

I'm still enjoying my RR/RC April 2009 campaign and I'm not finding anything about a fertility bug in the RR/RC forum.
    Could you quote a post or describe the problem for me please?

Liandro's Avatar Miles

I think it's a case of too many generals/family members and not enough towns to set the ratio to allow the main family to propagate. Forgot to mention to offset this, I usually sterilize the other family members, and no not just the ones that are insane, even others that have fantastic attributes get sterilized and their wive's too. The main family doesn't get a boost, but they're left alone to do what needs to be done...
    Last edited by Liandro; April 28, 2010 at 09:38 PM.

I'm not really seeing the bug here as too many generals is something that can be easily countered by the player. I never let adopted generals marry unless its to my own princess and they are exceptional. The AI on the other hand doesn't know how to manage the bloodline so it could help to introduce a fertility trait for AI royals. Mind you thats not a surefire way either.

Vandal Warlord's Avatar Tiro

Hello, I am playing 6.2 RC4, and cannot play the Early Era Campaign, only the Late Era. If I can get any assistance that would be great.

Edit:

Just tried to play Late Era Campaign and this is what it looked like-
    Last edited by Vandal Warlord; May 02, 2010 at 01:46 PM.
    My Current AAR: Have Faith, My Son
    "If you are lucky enough to be Irish, then you are lucky enough"
    -Irish Proverb

Grouchio's Avatar Vicarius

I had that issue once. Shut down your computer, run safe mode, and restore your files to the most recent update you can find. It automatically worked for me!
    PS: Oh, and reinstall and redo step 1, if this doesn't work.

If the problem persists open a topic in bug reports. There are already a few topics there about this problem you can try searching for.

major's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by Vandal Warlord View Post
    Hello, I am playing 6.2 RC4, and cannot play the Early Era Campaign, only the Late Era. If I can get any assistance that would be great.

Edit:

Just tried to play Late Era Campaign and this is what it looked like-
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    I had the same problem once. I uninstalled mod and vanilla files, than I did a clean install and since than it works just fine.

I really dont understand why, but im earning 300k....per turn.

I am playing as the Crown of Aragon, I have taken Marakesh along with all of the "Default" Moorish lands, along with the south-east coast of the Iberian pen'.

Is there a patch that not persay, directly meant to fix this, but does, or am I experiencing the normal?

Quote Originally Posted by TheOmegaGreen17 View Post
    I really dont understand why, but im earning 300k....per turn.

I am playing as the Crown of Aragon, I have taken Marakesh along with all of the "Default" Moorish lands, along with the south-east coast of the Iberian pen'.

Is there a patch that not persay, directly meant to fix this, but does, or am I experiencing the normal?
    can you post a screenshot of your financials? (the pot of gold)

I did vassalise Moors, but then broke the alliance since Portugal attacked Moors only city...

Anyways, heres the screenshot:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

As you're no longer having a vassal state your money should return to normal.
    The AI receives cash infusions, if you vassal an AI you receive those in turn as every income of that faction beyond a certain point goes into your coffers.
    The main reason why I never ever vassal in normal gameplay. I solved this problem by playing hotseat and taking control of every faction I vassal with the console.

So the cash gained per turn isnt a huge glitch, it was insane the amount I was getting, so I assume its a severe unfair advantage really!

Good to know, it was just so odd, I thought it was a glitch!

Slight problem now is that it seems ive cheated : (

Mind, I did beat the majority of the Moorish faction anyways

I'd remove the money with the console (add_money -9999999)
    The command is capped at 40.000 for me so you might have to repeat it quite a few times.
    If you still feel your current progress is cheated remain passive for a number of turns.

Rogal Dorn's Avatar Miles

101 pages... well, since I don't want to sift through 101 pages, anyone know where the info on 6.3 is? I want to see what's coming. I tried searching the thread, but got no results /shrug.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogal Dorn View Post
    101 pages... well, since I don't want to sift through 101 pages, anyone know where the info on 6.3 is? I want to see what's coming. I tried searching the thread, but got no results /shrug.
    Funny as some of the info you want is on page 100.
    Quote Originally Posted by bane_tw View Post
    Assuming you are talking about 6.3 searching the topic for "changelog" works wonders.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...og#post6853528
    As for 6.2 the first post should have the info you need - if not the installers have it included as well.
    Basicly check the last 5 pages and you're up to speed.

Sorry for this dumb question im new to this game: I downloaded the patch 6.2 developed by Gracul....Full 6.0->6.2 installer(6.1+6.2+6.2mini patch)(Full up to date installer for SS 6.0) do i have RR/RC? Im asking because the download directions said u need a clean SS6.1 (no RR clicked) so im kinda confused. If i am missing RR/RC........ it would be great if someone can give me the right link to install it. Thanks

There is a guide linked just one line above your post. Labeled 6.x install guide. As it doesnt say RR/RC in this topic - no you don't have RR/RC at the moment.

wow that was quick lol. Thanks Bane_TW