Page 9 of 78 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718193459 ... LastLast

Thread: Broken Crescent TW Campaign (01-14-08) New Edition

Default Re: Broken Crescent TW Campaign (01-14-08) New Edition

Quote Originally Posted by barcamartin View Post
    There, turn done.

Dispicable infidel Seljuks, pillaging and slaughtering where they go. Not even a god as foul as your's can approve of this. May the heavens descend upon you, and bring you the punishment you deserve.
    be weary infidel, do not insult the great and merciful allah!,
    for he is the same god as you, and your prophets!

only we are the rightfully guided ones, those who submit only to god.
    Last edited by TriforceV; December 04, 2008 at 05:57 PM.

Abbas!

Quote Originally Posted by CiviC View Post
    Abbas!
    Thanks!

The Great Seljuks up.

After much Delay, TW is back up..
    only took forever..

Alright!
    Shah is next,

P.S. I've decided to add some more fuel in the fire with this campaign and have well, declared war again!
    This time with the Shah, who looked like he was going to attack me anyways, pretext because his military was build up... so I decided it was better to just attack before I was overwhelmed by his giant supply of Money.>

Sacked Gorgan.. from Shah,
    and then I took another Georgian settlement of .. Yerevan

Enjoy Shah!
    Your next.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم

From the Shahan-Shah of Iran,
    Hail all good allies of the Shah,

the time has come my friends, the Seljuks attacked Gorgan and massacred the people there.You Turks who have no regard for God's creatures,
    who mercilessly put people to the sword,
    who mistreat your women and bury you daughters alive,
    who attack caravans and are highway robbers,
    who commit murder,
    who kidnap women and spouses;
    how dare you to attack the glorious Persians,
    who are above these evils.
    I advise you just one time to return to your lizard infested deserts in the far east. Do not let loose upon our cities your cruel barbarous Turks who are like rabid animals.
    In the name of the merciful God, this cowardly attack won't be without response. So I declare a Jihad against the murderous, faithless and
    traitorously Seljuks. The god blessed armies of the Shah are moving from the north to Seljuk territory!
    I'am praying to the one God, the unique deity, the only God who created good and evil, that the Seljuk army shall be anihilated.
    All islamic armies who will follow this Jihad shall come in heaven and receive the award for their destiny!

This is the initiation of the end of Seljuk history!
    In Soviet Russia, Party always finds u!

The glorious Sultan of Ghazni!

Somebody had assured us about religious character of war....We think it's just a wolf''s appetit..

Ghorids!

Please PM me when my turn is up! thank you!

Will take my turn when i get home
    "We'll go to the front—and beyond it, if it'll save the galaxy. Sometimes you have to enter the darkness to save the light."

who mercilessly put people to the sword,

Sure, when they deserve it
    who mistreat your women and bury you daughters alive,
    Certainly not!!, what do you take us for Christians??
    who attack caravans and are highway robbers,

We protect the Islamic Trade Network.
    who commit murder,

Me?? never.....
    who kidnap women and spouses;
    We just use em for a little fun...
    how dare you to attack the glorious Persians
    how dare I??
    Do you take more for a fool? Shah!

I know of your plan to join the war in aid of Georgian, buisness that was none of your affairs!,
    I noticed your buildup and your claims that we made a huge mistake in attacking,
    To think that you were actually negotiating with the Georgians and the Kypchecks and countless other nations in a joint assault against the glorious nation of Seljuks, and to think my spies would not hear of it...

Fools.
    My invasion against you was not what I wanted, but you gave me no choice, your actions proved what my spies and sources told me,
    and my action was a pre-emptive strike.

You may claim to call a Jihad all you want, but the glorious nations of Islam will not rally around a kingdom that would sell their soul to the treacherous Christian nations!!!

Shah... You may spew your lies all you want, but you cannot fool Allah, and in the End,he shall judge your actions and punish you according..

- Sultan of the Seljuks.
    Last edited by TriforceV; December 08, 2008 at 12:34 AM.

...Fools?...It s about me as well?...
    Hmm.Easy first winnings are making someone a bit out of mind...

The Shâhanshâh (The King of Kings), the King of Persia and Beyond, King of many Kingdoms, King of Aryans and Non Aryans, King of Persians and many other races as well as Turks, Shâhanshâh of Persian Empire:

We protect the Islamic Trade Network.
    Me?? never.....
    We just use em for a little fun...
    how dare I??
    Do you take more for a fool? Shah!
    Certainly not!!, what do you take us for Christians??

You mass murder the people, create famine, fear & poverty for others,
    your hearts are made of stone, you create Evil in the name of Allah.
    We condemn all these Evil which you do. How can you teach us Godly Ways when you commit these actions?

You have risen from heat of the deserts & burnt out infertile lands with no resources, you want to teach people the love of God by your military campaigns & the power of your Swords! You are Desert Savages, yet you want to teach urban people like us who lived in the cities for thousands of years, the love of God! We have thousands of years of culture behind us, a powerful tool indeed! Tell us? With all your military campaigns, barbarianism, murder & pillage in the name of Allah O Akbar, what have you taught to this faithless Muslim Army? What knowledge have you taught the Turks that you also insist on teaching it to us? What culture have you learned from desert entity, now that you want to force-teach it to others?

Only the one God knows what will happen to you and your whole mob after the Last judgment!

Most beloved allies: Urged by necessity, by the permission of God, Shah of Iran and prelate over the whole world, have come into these parts as an ambassador with a divine admonition to you, the servants of God, whether Christian or Muslim.
    I hoped to find you as faithful and as zealous in the service of God as I had supposed you to be.

Sons of Rome, Of Ghazni! My brothers. A day may come when the courage of Men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the Age of Islam comes crashing down, but it is not this day!
    This day we fight!

The initiation of the end of Seljuk history has begun!

Will take my turn now because i am home from school and i can add only this to last posts: interesting..... :hmmm:
    "We'll go to the front—and beyond it, if it'll save the galaxy. Sometimes you have to enter the darkness to save the light."

Sorry for double post but this announcement need new post

In other news.........
    GHORID INVASION OF INDIA HAS BEGUN

1 city and 1 castle was taken. Ghorid military has raised beyond any power the world has yet seen and these 2 cities were taken by advanced scouting party. Main army is not even near those cities. Sacking of these 2 cities have given major boost to military. India is in chaos, shall it save itself?

And of course, Rodrico, here is your turn....others make war, so why cant i?
    Last edited by Commander Ruunu; December 09, 2008 at 07:59 AM.

whao!! middle east , and generally east, is at flames

(sorry for the bad english)

Big Pacha's Avatar Campidoctor

Icon7 Re: Broken Crescent TW Campaign (01-14-08) New Edition

Hi,

This thread is excellent (all of you guys I mean it) specially for those who want to discover the possibilities and differences of BC campaigns.

I haven't seen a Ghaznavid player. I can fill in if you want.Cyrus, I heard your call !

PS: my 2 cents ; Georgians don't have a Tzar but an Eristav. Actually, it was a council of high nobles (the Eristavi) ruling local landlords (the Aznauri) and tribal chiefs of Kartlia, Kveshureti and other remote caucasian strongholds.
    Last edited by Big Pacha; December 08, 2008 at 10:55 AM. Reason: added a sentence and corrected spelling errors

Hey Big Pacha, welcome to the forums!!

But next thing might not be so good, unfortunately all places are filled up as far as i know, but still you might wait for post from Civic... But you might want to join new one, 1.5 . Looked for the thread in Broken Crescent Multiplayer section. Good luck

Empedocles's Avatar Domesticus

excellent, the world is finally at war....

New version of all 77BC and 58BC can be found HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Empedocles View Post
    excellent, the world is finally at war....
    The Great Sultan Saladin the Saint, even if he is victorious he is tired of wars. Maybe he is to old and wise now ...

Thanks Big Pasha,you are big expert for georgian past-BUT now -ME -ruler of Slavian's territory and Caucasians Reallity going to found Georgian Kingdom or so called Tzarstsvo. The Eristav brought all geogians to what we have now.Where are Armenians and others?Nowhere.Live and study.