Page 8 of 78 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617183358 ... LastLast

Thread: Broken Crescent TW Campaign (01-14-08) New Edition

Default Re: Broken Crescent TW Campaign (01-14-08) New Edition

ok sindi next.... What a heck it's going on up there??

Actually it is, it helps to reduce number of players and unite lands
    "We'll go to the front—and beyond it, if it'll save the galaxy. Sometimes you have to enter the darkness to save the light."

CiviC, we have a Sindh player... Can you update the first post?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus Kabir View Post
    What does this mean? :hmmm:
    Hmm the Khan....
    It means what it means The war on my Western front has just begun,
    i don't know why your so paranoid.. since your on my Eastern front
    Unless you know something I don't :hmmm:

Quote Originally Posted by demostene View Post
    CiviC, we have a Sindh player... Can you update the first post?
    As soon as he plays his turn.

Quote Originally Posted by CiviC View Post
    As soon as he plays his turn.
    Oh... Right. Very wise. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by garato View Post
    If Al Khalifha gives To the Kipchacs Khan guarantee of securaty of our castle at the coast of the gulf and a pass right to our armies-we would accept the whte piece.
    It meant I was agreed to ceasfire.Abbasids assured me I have no reason for alarm.If you asked me to leave the fort i could do it definitly.I suspect a clear alliance with turkcs.
    For general informations.After the almoust complite conquest of wild slavian territory I got some new kind of warriors,some wild fearless heavy swordsmen.
    Brrrr-Im afraid them myself...Death for them is nothing.

It meant I was agreed to ceasfire.Abbasids assured me I have no reason for alarm.If you asked me to leave the fort i could do it definitly.I suspect a clear alliance with turkcs.
    Mylord, Al-Khalifha proudly says he does is clearly allied with the Great Seljuks... This is something all Dar-al-Islam knows. Nevetheless, the wise Khalifha wants to underline the quarrel about the fort is an indipendent matter. Al-Khalifha offered a ceasefire; the Khan refused and asked for a tribute. Al-Khalifha refused to pay it, destroyed the rest of your invanding troops and offered ceasefire again. We couldn't let your raiders stay inside our lands as we were still at war. Anyway, Al-Khalifha wants to remind they were no more than 50 light cavalrymen... We still say the Khan has no reason to allarm, as we have neither the intention nor the possibility to attack his castles or cities. But if the Khan is looking for a casus belli in order to attack the Caliphate, he can find it with ease. If he's not, Al-Khalifha propose to understand we both misunderstood each other - Al-Khalifha though it was clear we had conquer your fort (we had said it), and the Khan though it was clear his military acces request was to refer to those troops. But, by Allah's thousand names, when we posted the map the Khan should had understood we were not thinking about the fort!
    Anyway, now the Khan has two choises: he can accept the offer of the corpse of his father we now advance to him, so that he can bury his parent in the grevyard he was worth of, next to the tombs of his glorious ancestors, or he can take his sword again and raide his horse against the Caliphate once more - in this case, he has to know he'll not find the Muslims unprepared.
    The choice is simple: peace and trade, or war and blood. We wait to hear your decision.

So spoke Al-Khalifha.
    Last edited by demostene; December 02, 2008 at 06:44 AM.

Send your diplomat and we will officially confirm the New Peace and trade agreement.
    I accept that fact of murdering of my people as an accedent event.

To Seljuks,
    You can find some light cavalry in mountain forest in Caucas.
    Don't attack them and let them leave your posesions.I sent them to get a clear confirmation of Tbilisi falling.Proof your good intentions.

To Seljuks,
    You can find some light cavalry in mountain forest in Caucas.
    Don't attack them and let them leave your posesions.I sent them to get a clear confirmation of Tbilisi falling.Proof your good intentions.
    Prove my good intentions!?
    I had no reason to attack you originally, Nor do I care about expanding into your lands.
    But from the way you were running your mouth before, threatening us with clear motives of war.
    I don't see why I shouldn't just destroy your Calvary or any other armies within range of our settlements..:hmmm:

but if this force is small enough to be negligible then I will not attack and we can remain on friendly terms,
    I would like this very much, however if I suspect any foul play on your part, I won't be afraid to take the initiative on you either, so tread lightly.

- Seljuks

Indefinitely Banned

turkish sultanate up next

I couldn't get my pc to upload the .rar so I put it on filefront, hope that's okay for now. Let me know.

cheers

http://files.filefront.com/turkss+T1.../fileinfo.html

Quote Originally Posted by Naturalist View Post
    turkish sultanate up next
    So ERE is up... Turks are a ghost-faction mylord - they were wipped out. Just enter their turn and end it, and you'll find ERE's one - you don't need pass.
    Anyway, welcome on board, Malik!
    Last edited by demostene; December 02, 2008 at 03:42 AM.

Official declarance.
    Tzar of Geogia by his good wiil,presents to Kipchach's Khan the glorious town Kutaisi and province around it.
    Officially Kutaisi becoming as part of Kipchack's Empire on next turn.
    So please show respect to our new borders.
    Ruler of Georgia of course will confirm to all civilized world our agreement.

Indefinitely Banned

Ah silly me! Thx demostene! I should read the OP better.. :

Empedocles's Avatar Domesticus

georgia

New version of all 77BC and 58BC can be found HERE

The King of Georgia confirms the agreement of Kutaisi being handed to the Kypchaks.

He also wishes to pray for all righteous kingdoms of the Middle-East, to come to their senses and stop the murderous Seljuks from slaughtering innocent Georgians. Our small kingdom can't possibly stop this onslaught of brutal butcherers, and this is our plea for help.

Barcamartin, did you forget to upload the turn or havn't played it yet?
    Last edited by demostene; December 03, 2008 at 04:09 PM.

Haven't played it yet, will do tomorrow.

There, turn done.

Dispicable infidel Seljuks, pillaging and slaughtering where they go. Not even a god as foul as your's can approve of this. May the heavens descend upon you, and bring you the punishment you deserve.