Page 4 of 78 FirstFirst 12345678910111213142954 ... LastLast

Thread: Broken Crescent TW Campaign (01-14-08) New Edition

Gavmundo's Avatar Senator
    Morecambe, UK ... in the realms of the North!

Default Re: Broken Crescent TW Campaign (01-14-08) New Edition

Sorry for the extended absence guys. I've had some severe problems with my PC which has prevented internet access. I did inform Emp when my last turn came up via the internet access at work. I'm using my laptop at the moment which has access now but my PC needs a drive format. I don't have the game on the laptop and don't expect it would run too well if I did I'm happy for Barca to take over from me permanently. I'm not sure when I'll be up and running again. I'm off on holiday to the Canaries on Thursday so don't expect I'll format the PC drive before I come back in early December so its probably best for Barca to take over permanently. I'll be sure to keep an eye on this thread when I can and may see a few of you around in a future game or two. Good luck all.
    Member of S.I.N

Xfire: Ulfang
    Steam: Gavmundo
    Xbox 360: Gavmundo
    PS3: Gavmundo

I'll just keep playing until you say you'll take over. If that doesn't happen, I'll just go on and on and on and on ...

Our good allies the Great Seljuks up!

Al Khalifha has to answer the Kypchak Khan his peace offer isn't acceptable. Your raiders, Allah knows it, passed our borders and ambushed our crown prince, and the Khalifha does know their first goal was to pillage in his provinces. But with Allah's help the Khan was killed, his horde crushed and the rest of his army defeated this summer. Now, how can the new Khan - who we hope is willing to become a friend, and not an enemy, of the Caliphate - ask for a tribute? A white peace is the most generous offer the Khalifha can propose. Accept it, and let's peace be done.

The Khalifha is establishing a chartographer's school in Baghdad, so he would be very thankful if you agree to exchange our map information. Moreover, the Khalikha wants to improve trade and is willing to give our trade rights to everyone asking for them.
    Last edited by demostene; December 01, 2008 at 10:51 AM.

If Al Khalifha gives To the Kipchacs Khan guarantee of securaty of our castle at the coast of the gulf and a pass right to our armies-we would accept the whte piece.

Quote Originally Posted by garato View Post
    If Al Khalifha gives To the Kipchacs Khan guarantee of securaty of our castle at the coast of the gulf and a pass right to our armies-we would accept the whte piece.
    Al-Khalifha can definitely promise his armies will never attack Seleukeia; nevertheless, he sees no point in giving military access to his lands. In fact, Kypchac armies have shorter ways to reach Seleukeia simply passing allied regions (see image). There's no reason for the Khan to make a longer way trough our provinces, is there?

So, we guarantee not to attack Seleukeia. Are those terms reasonable?
    Last edited by demostene; November 24, 2008 at 06:28 AM.

Empedocles's Avatar Domesticus

jajaja
    amazing map! how did you do that?

New version of all 77BC and 58BC can be found HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Empedocles View Post
    jajaja
    He has cartographers ...

jajaja
    It's based on a map I had somewhere in my deepest folders... Can't remember where I find it. Anyway, it was on this forum.

really? it's updated with the present political situation I believe.

really? it's updated with the present political situation I believe.
    oh, sure! Used photopshop.

I Suspect the Abbasids use a space spy satellite...
    We accept the white piece.
    But have to warn,the present situation unsteady and to get my castle i need use a ships,that is very dangerous and expensive way.Now one of armies moves to Seleukia and after you can be still about Your borders.

I have to warn the Kypchacks that any significant military force building in Seleukeia will result in war with the Great Ayyubid Sultan. The Kypchakcks have no reason for large garissons in Seleukeia, except if they intent to attack on Ayyubid possessions. Also any large Armada sailing in Mediteranean will be consider a hostile force.

I intend to protect the castle from any sudden attack only.Im not going to loss the important point at moment without countr attack.Peace for all.Ready to trade.

Quote Originally Posted by garato View Post
    I intend to protect the castle from any sudden attack only.Im not going to loss the important point at moment without countr attack.Peace for all.Ready to trade.
    I's "a bridge to far" belive me ...

However I'm not interested at the moment in that wooden castle and I even intend to keep the status quo as a buffer between my possessions and Romans.

So where is our dear Triforce?
    EDIT: I though save was posted before yesterday so no need to hurry ;D
    Last edited by Commander Ruunu; November 25, 2008 at 10:16 AM.
    "We'll go to the front—and beyond it, if it'll save the galaxy. Sometimes you have to enter the darkness to save the light."

i am curious how the map look like
    In Soviet Russia, Party always finds u!

me too, specially in the east. the region is depopulated, only commander ruunu is playing someone there (no omans, rajputs, ghazni or sindhs)

hey yall

i'll play my turn tonight, been so caught up in work lately its not funny..

but I should be able to tackle the good ol' seljuks tonight instead of learning the true history of seljuks , which is fun but not as satisfying.

me too, specially in the east. the region is depopulated, only commander ruunu is playing someone there (no omans, rajputs, ghazni or sindhs)
    Omanis were under AI from the first. Rajputs are still played by one of the veterans, Rodrico Stack. Only Sindhis and Ghaznis are orphans ...

In next 3 turns some shock will arrive in east.... I will attack one faction in east. I will not tell which one. My military power is greatest in eastern world, i am in top 5 factions and i have carefully looked all statistics. Maybe i am over confident, but i need to spread my faith and influence. Shall someone stand with me or against me i don't care,but My Ghulams need more land and so does my Sultan, bless be his name. Spear shall be broken, arrows will fly, horses will crash into armies. A WAR SHALL COME!!!

Need to spice things little up
    Last edited by Commander Ruunu; November 25, 2008 at 11:59 AM.
    "We'll go to the front—and beyond it, if it'll save the galaxy. Sometimes you have to enter the darkness to save the light."